Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters Online! - Win VMK Prizes! Buzz Cup- Now Giving Codes

Tiinkerbelle said:
:confused3 I can't play, when I start it and it says checking for updates it freezes after 10 minutes I gave up. Anyone have a spare code?
I can win you one.. :)

Just need to play later

I usually play competition mode and with a online partner. Just keep playing till you get better or until somebody who is good comes along. It seems defeating Zurg is the only way i can get a code...don't know about everyone else.

x13igDudex12 said:
IF YOUR GAME CAN'T OPEN THE PRIZE DO THIS:

Thank you so much - that worked great for me! DS9 was playing and almost started to cry when the game locked up and we weren't able to retrieve his code. We were able to view the code with the link you gave :banana:

I tried that link and it was the same code he got that very 1st game he played. I know he played at least 20 games last night. any ideas??

My younger daughters computer was also freezing up when trying to retrieve the code. The link works great however, for those of you who cannot use the link either, make sure you have IE as the default browser. I could not understand why it would freeze up but I noticed that Firefox had also tried to launch and discovered that Firefox was listed as her default browser. I reset the web settings in the program tab for IE under options and was then able to retrieve the codes without it freezing up. That might help some as well.

Also, I played instant mode this morning, defeated Zurg by myself but did not get all the medals and still won the Buzz Cup and Credits. I definitely think the key is defeating Zurg.

I do believe you are correct, I have tried it a few different ways and each time I have gotten a code, was when Zorg was defeated. It did not matter how many batteries, or medals I had gotten. So I think, that no matter if you have a score of 1 and 0 medals, as long as you defeat Zorg, you will get a code. Now, how to defeat Zorg is a different story. I do not have any confirmation on this but I have tried a few ways, what seems to happen, at least to me, is that when I get the last battery (the one that is yellow with red) that is flying around just before you have to defeat Zorg, it gives you two times the firing power, each time, I have defeated him, I have yet to defeat him without it. So this may be a clue, dunno?

There is a buzz gift code thread already started, go to the trade board and add your name and I am sure you will get one as soon as possible :thumbsup2

aprncess said:
I do believe you are correct, I have tried it a few different ways and each time I have gotten a code, was when Zorg was defeated. It did not matter how many batteries, or medals I had gotten. So I think, that no matter if you have a score of 1 and 0 medals, as long as you defeat Zorg, you will get a code. Now, how to defeat Zorg is a different story. I do not have any confirmation on this but I have tried a few ways, what seems to happen, at least to me, is that when I get the last battery (the one that is yellow with red) that is flying around just before you have to defeat Zorg, it gives you two times the firing power, each time, I have defeated him, I have yet to defeat him without it. So this may be a clue, dunno?

He defeated Zurg each time. No code and no link to a code.

okay hmm, after you defeat zorg and then the space ships fly off, you go back to the medals page, click to see each medal that was earned, then you have to click to go back to the score page, at the very top you will see a message about clicking here to get a code, have you seen this at all, because i am not understanding why you are getting no code.

at the score page, he does not get the message underneath about the link. That line of text is totally misssing.

I tried playing this offline (after 30 minutes it finally went to the main page, it says I can not connect online so I tried it offline) :scared: Wow I had such a migrane after. All the moving this way and that with the lava? meteors :eek: I got a score of 8,000 before exiting and had to lay down for a while. This is one VMK game I will have to stay away from.

My son says to beat zurg he can do it with any ship. He says he has to destroy the ships legs. Then keep shooting where a piece of the ship is missing. Then just keep hitting the ship...or so he says.

lovethattink said:
My son says to beat zurg he can do it with any ship. He says he has to destroy the ships legs. Then keep shooting where a piece of the ship is missing. Then just keep hitting the ship...or so he says.

I like using the large ship, and hold down that left mouse button until
Zurg's ship is destroyed. Don't forget to right-click when it tells you
to "grab Zurg". :)

It's usually a matter of trying to right-click on the batteries and aliens
while still trying to left-click/destroy everything else. :)

I did almost overlook the link to the prize. I was looking at the game
stats 'debriefing', and noticed (eventually) the link was at the
top of the debriefing page.

The thing I found most interesting was that after I was able to get my
prize, IE acts wonky and decides to crash. That happened to me both
times I've gotten the prize page up.

I have tried all ships, and each one is fine. I prefer the heaviest one - the one at the bottom. I think the key to defeating Zurg is to keep the last ship targeted and to fire non-stop. Do not keep clicking the mouse - hold it down the entire time for continuous firing power. That should do the trick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter