Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters Online! - Win VMK Prizes! Buzz Cup- Now Giving Codes

I also played with "MaliaMike" and I think that is one of our own Disers too.

I beleive I just played with a DISer :) That was fun. I just can't seem to beat zurg though. Is there a special spot to aim when trying to hit him or something?

is there any other things you need to have to get the cup

because i just beat Zurg and nothing happened

do you need to have all pins to get the pin

x13igDudex12 said:
IF YOUR GAME CAN'T OPEN THE PRIZE DO THIS:

Play the game, once your done click on open the certificate even if it does not work. Once you are out of the game your browser will say can not open (such and such) protocol. Close that and open a new brower. In the addres bar paste this:

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Disney/Astro%20Blasters/Data/vmk1.html

or if you installed the game some where else on your computer check there. But that's default. Everytime you play and click on the link at the debeifing it will change. Enjoy.

I will PM Mal and tell her to add this to the guide until its fixed, or if you see this Mal just ignore my PM i send you later or PM me saying you found it ;)

Thank you thank you thank you! :worship: :worship: :worship: It worked perfectly only i have to keep loading and unloading buzz every time to get to the browser! Oh well can't be too picky! lol :thumbsup2

MissGalinda said:
I beleive I just played with a DISer :) That was fun. I just can't seem to beat zurg though. Is there a special spot to aim when trying to hit him or something?

*cough* aim ahead of him *cough*

i will gladly play with anyone who didnt get zurg yet. Just PM me with your name, mine is x13igDudex12 and i'll help. I accually like this game.

Hey. I played for the first time and beat Zurg. I think the key is to fire non-stop - do not let up on that mouse and you will destroy him. I didn't get all the medals and I won the Buzz Cup pin and 100 credits. Is there anything else to win, or is that it? Does anyone know if it can be traded? I would like to surprise my friends with a pin!

:mad: :mad: :mad: i just earned my last medal so that i had all of them it was the individual high score one

and then after i got my prize the game closed and said i didn't get the pin

i am so mad
because i have never been able to get over 50,000 points before that one run
and now i can't do it again :mad: :mad: :mad:

I got the pin ten times. I finally won all the medals (that battery one is tough) and I think the game is actually pretty fun! I found a friend online and gave it to her, so the pin can be traded or gifted. I got to play with partners a few times - one was great, the rest must have been new because they didn't rescue any aliens or pick up any batteries! LOL! But it is still a really fun game.

ok will i need to download it again. i have had all the medals since the first time i played. i played just now and got absolutely nothing at all... can anybody help me or answer why it is not giivng codes?!?! :confused3

Im in the same boat. I even regot all the medals and not pin. What happened after you beat a game the website poped up?

ok i just played again and got all the badges in just one game and still nothing!!! am i missing something here?

Iris said:
x1pIuxx1VYmtQsazBPLgM5jcHDY7QFL3CKhsX0Qhvd08jgcM5RTPjFlPxeDcvtckW7PMLVHiy82LoqsWFcwfT3w9x35B_OJYGCfw0jqR_Oy2Mazbd_SpViicKefO7xsZiO83DnhOLcE3A0

This is what mine looked like.

See in the picture that Iris posted? Right under the Debriefing title is the link. Maybe you missed it?

Starwarskid only got the link once. Is he doing something wrong? He totally got out of the game and re-loaded it from the desk top icon. but every game since that first, he did not get a link.

That happened to me to. I had to look at my internet history and pull up the page again. It shows a different code. Or you can use big guy's link to do the same thing. However, once you play an additional game, the code will change. Does this make sense? Only one link is saved to your history pages and the code changes each time you win. you need to print or copy the code before you play again.

By the way, the pin is tradeable

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
ok i just played again and got all the badges in just one game and still nothing!!! am i missing something here?

Hey Luke,

I am pretty sure you have to kill Zerg. In order to do that, you need two players firing at his spaceship. You can do this in competition mode. That is the only way I have won the pin.

hi all i cant seem to get into game for some reason could anyone plz send me a code?? plz

blizzard said:
It seems to only work properly if IE is the default browser. It was giving me an error page when I had firefox as default.

If you are getting the "f is not recognized" change default browser to IE and it should work.

How do you do that?

WOOHOOO! I've won like 10 times tonight too! I'm diggin' the Buzz Cup Pin and the game is a blast too! (no pun intended!)
~Nite~:rose:

:confused3 I can't play, when I start it and it says checking for updates it freezes after 10 minutes I gave up. Anyone have a spare code?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter