Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters Online! - Win VMK Prizes! Buzz Cup- Now Giving Codes

updated

thanks everybody that has sent in information about the game and helped get the pictures

okay, i just played now and got all 5 medals in one run... so here are my estimates to the medal gettings...

Estimites, not real but about... Ballpark you could say

Batteries-
Get about 1/4 or higher of the batteries (25% +)

Green Dudes-
Get about 3/4 or higher of Green Dudes (75% +)

Individual Score-
Get over 50,000 points

Team Score
Get a Game + Attraction Total Team Score of 100,000 or higher

cutepirategirl said:
okay so im a little confused. do you have to achieve something to get the pin or just play? do you have to get all the medals and then you recieve the pin?

That's what I'm wondering. I just found and played this game for the first time, I got a green alien medal and some kinda team medal....what do you have to get to get the vmk loot? A certain score? All the medals? How many medals? Arg :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think this will be another one my fiance has to play for me.

~Mia~

Nobody even thinks the prize has been put into the game, i will just have to ask a host or staff

MiakodaWDW said:
I think this will be another one my fiance has to play for me.

~Mia~

No Mia- I'm sure you can do this one... it helps if you end up with a good team mate in competition mode because their scores give you metals too

But I have earned all but the individual score metal- although I thought I had it before- maybe they go away after a while... not sure

But frankly if I can play this game most can- if their computers will run it

MiakodaWDW said:
That's what I'm wondering. I just found and played this game for the first time, I got a green alien medal and some kinda team medal....what do you have to get to get the vmk loot? A certain score? All the medals? How many medals? Arg :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I just got that game to work too and am wondering the same thing.
How do you get the infamous buzz cup?

i got all the metals, they go away once you play, although if you have a hi gh-team score or high-individual score they will remain on the stat board. every game you play earns you a chance for those metals, i have no confirmation on this but i believe that you earn the buzz cup after you have earned all the metals in a single game.

i just downloaded it and played. I think the reason it doesnt work is because there has to be a game running or about to start. its bout 5:55 eastern here in the northern hemisphere. so if you play around this time every day, it'll log on. Hope I helped =)

bumping this up for the people that didn't see it. very odd how many ppl see it but do not speak. rofl

Aww...nuts, there's no radio stations anywhere near me that are doing this! :( Does anyone know if they're tradable? :confused3

LOL we could of all used that information days ago but now we can all stop wondering and start listening or some may have to move....LOL

aprncess said:
LOL we could of all used that information days ago but now we can all stop wondering and start listening or some may have to move....LOL

LOL yea i'm sure my dad would move my whole family just so i can win a virtual pin! VMK DOESN'T CONTROL ME! lol :scared:

I dont see why we cant play for another station?!!? I dont even know if you have to register to a particular station. To my, the way i understand it, is that you just play on day X and all your points will go to that station. If they do require you to register and pick a station, just find out the zip code to the city that has a radio station and play for them. What do you guys think?

It is rather confusing isn't it? Santa Barbara's date has already passed (Feb 17) and I see that people have posted since then and haven't won anything.

This was on Santa Barbara's website:

SPIN! BLAST! AND ZAP YOUR WAY TO VICTORY IN THE FIRST ANNUAL BUZZ CUP TOURNAMENT AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT! The fate of the universe is in your hands!

All week listen to Q1047 and win Hopper Tickets to Disneyland & California Adventure. You'll be qualified to win a family vacation to be part of the big BUZZ CUP competition at Disneyland-Park on April 30. You'll board Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters inspired by Disney's presentation of Pixar's Toy Story 2, along with Q1047's Clubhouse Morning Show. Zap away at targets as you battle other teams for the title.

Help Q104-7 & The 805 community RACK UP Bonus POINTS on February 17th By Playing The Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters online game! PLAY NOW!

Your points will be added to our score the day of the big competition. Everyone can help the 805 win.

So what are you waiting for? Blast off to cyberspace—and beyond—today! The universe is in your hands! All part of the fun as the 50th Anniversary kicks into high gear at the Disneyland Resort.
ONLY ON Q104-7, THE 805's HIP-HOP AND R&B STATION!!!

Gee, this does not seem AT ALL biased in favor of the west coast!

Hey, we have a modest little Disney area over here on the East ya know! You know, that little state hanging off the edge, about to break off anytime now? Did you forget about our side of the country?

:crazy2:

~M

I don't care if I am on the east coast, this game rocks! LOL! It is just SOOO much fun, especially when I get to play against my sister and hear her scream everytime I beat her to collecting something LOL! She is not at all happy I can beat her! Finally...A game I can play!!!! LOL!!! :rotfl2:

I'm not sure i understand this competition. Do we play on the day that the radio station has listed and win a vmk prize just for playing? It states on the disneyland.com site:

"Spin, blast, zap and score! Now you can save the galaxy and help your favorite radio station bring home the cosmically coveted Buzz Cup trophy! Play Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Online during your radio station's designated time period to earn your team points.

Plus, you'll also recieve an exclusive Vmk Virtual Reward just for playing!"

So, it sounds to me that you get a Vmk virtual reward just during that time period.

What does everyone else think??? :confused3 :confused3

Iris said:
Plus, you'll also recieve an exclusive Vmk Virtual Reward just for playing!"

So, it sounds to me that you get a Vmk virtual reward just during that time period.

What does everyone else think??? :confused3 :confused3

That would be one explanation for why I couldn't win a buzz cup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter