BWV- Wife's Birthday- First Trip As DVC Members

MickeyBobby

Mouseketeer
Our first trip as DVC members is scheduled for next week :thumbsup2 . I'm taking my wife and our three kids and we are staying at BWV for a quick three night trip from Monday-Thursday.

Our kids are very small: 3 years, 1.5 years, and a newborn. We actually weren't even planning a trip so quickly back when we joined because we knew the baby was coming in December, but she has been such a good baby we decided to head over for a few days last minute. How we ever got a 1 bedroom booked for three nights at BWV with a few weeks notice is beyond me!

What are a few things in the BWV/Crescent Lake area we should plan on doing? I'd love to get some suggestions. We head to Disney fairly often since we live so close, but the only place we have ever stayed on property has been Art of Animation. What are some things within the BWV area are A MUST? Anything special we should do for her Birthday with the kids? What about if it rains (as it's forecast to do on Tuesday)? Suggestions are very much appreciated!

A walking tour of all the resorts aroudn the lake.
BWV, BC, YC, Swan & Dolphin all in one trip.
Catch the Boardwalk entertainment in the evening.
Several different resturants on the Boardwalk, EPCOT, and surrounding area for you to choose from.

Being able to walk or boat over to Epcot is nice, even if it's just for a quick stroll to France for dessert. The clown pool can be nice as well as the quiet pool. Personally with 3 kids 3 and under I would rotate naps....not for the kids but for you and your wife!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter