CA residents, a question

Same. I'm thinking in our case, it may be because our banking info is different now than it was when we did our 2020 taxes. 🤔

Yeah, that is definitely a thing. But that doesn't apply to us. I'm starting to think we will never see this money.

The rest of our family hasn't received ours yet either. Only part of our family did (in the form of debit cards, which they hated!)

Welcome to the boat.
DLGal, any luck yet?

I got my refund in the form of a debit card (because I don't have direct deposit set up with the state) just a week or so ago (because I'm near the end of the alphabet). I activated it and used up the full amount in two transactions, at the dentist and a grocery store. Easy peasy.

DLGal, any luck yet?

I got my refund in the form of a debit card (because I don't have direct deposit set up with the state) just a week or so ago (because I'm near the end of the alphabet). I activated it and used up the full amount in two transactions, at the dentist and a grocery store. Easy peasy.

Nope, and today I called and found out there is "no payment activity associated with your account...check back after Jan 31 if you still haven't received your debit card."

I'm so annoyed. I dug deeper and realized for 2020 tax year, we owed $24, so that means a debit card. And also, for 2020 we filed a Part Time Resident form (540NR) because my husband was overseas in Japan from Jan through early June. So we DO qualify (as he was a resident for at least 6 months, 202 days to be exact), but I'm guessing our return is one of those that requires "more attention" due to it being a 540NR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter