Can these Limited Magic events get any worse!

2012bella13 said:
GOSH NO!!
I just remembered I did see a man around seventy yrs old in a tutu with wings!!!:rotfl2:

Did he have gray whiteish hair in a ponytail?!? If so he was there with his wife in nov and he wore tinker bell shirts or such everyday

I vote for bringing back the Year of a Million Dreams. Even if they only gave out Fastpasses and Dream Suite stays, people would still be excited about it. And those are costs that are pretty much already built into the Guest Relations budget as it is.

This would be FAB. We're leaving a week from today, and gosh, it sure would be nice to have something fun like this happen, although I know it won't. But then again, I was there during the Year of a Million Dreams, and wasn't on the receiving end of anything then. But it was fun to be there with the possibility of pixie dust floating my way!

Ok..so the trolley is the LTM when we are there next week. No problem..I'm going to Epcot and having a spiced rum dolewhip or two from a Flower and Garden Festival cart and create my own happy creamy magical moment limited only by my tolerance for deliciousness. :cool1:

Thats the way you make your own magic!! Enjoy!! party:

2012bella13 said:
Was there Feb. 23 thru March 2, What was the LTM for that week?
I did not see anything special.:confused3

I was there that week and some of the week aftr. So glad someone here let me know what i missed lol.
But really...complete bummer ;)

Ok..so the trolley is the LTM when we are there next week. No problem..I'm going to Epcot and having a spiced rum dolewhip or two from a Flower and Garden Festival cart and create my own happy creamy magical moment limited only by my tolerance for deliciousness. :cool1:

Try a grey goose slushie, I didn't think the dole whip with rum was that great.
You didn't even taste the rum.

Sorry if this has been asked but is there any advance notice of what's to come? We are going the third week of April, and just wanted to check in to see. Apparently, some "magic" is not noticable according to a poster above, who had to ask if there was any the week they were there~:confused3

dreamcruiser said:
Sorry if this has been asked but is there any advance notice of what's to come? We are going the third week of April, and just wanted to check in to see. Apparently, some "magic" is not noticable according to a poster above, who had to ask if there was any the week they were there~:confused3

Generally, no. Most events are announced 2-3 days before.

I made a point to watch the Trolley Show while we were there (Sunday 3/10) so I could experience the limited magic. Put it on my touring plan and everything. OK, actually it just happened that I was standing over by the Chamber of Commerce because I was waiting for my Keys to the Kingdom tour to start but I watched it I told our group that it was the current promotion and they were like "What? Really? That was a promotion?" The tour guide heard me but she had her CM, everything is rosy, face on and didn't comment on it but you could tell she was chuckling. I got the feeling she thought it was lame too but couldn't say so.

Those were some magical flowers and the pastels just popped and they sang the word "Spring" over and over in one of the songs in case you were missing that it was a Spring show.

Ok but my real question on this was, whydo they perform the show facing the train station on the front side of the loop. They face, more or less a wall and the stroller rentals. There's realliy not a crowd that is facing them there at all. There are crowds to the sides and behind them at the meet and greets. It was rather odd. There were a few people coming out with strollers that they were facing but it was strange that their staging was to perform facing virtually no one. Very strange. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter