Can these Limited Magic events get any worse!

Mac4life30

DIS Veteran
The latest one is simply an extra trolley show!! Really come on! I understand LM is only suppose to be small things but so far we have been let down!

Spring Trolley Show on Main Street, U.S.A.

March 3 to May 12, 2013

The citizens of Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom park are bursting with excitement now that spring is in the air. Dressed to the nines in bright pastels and with a few new songs in their hearts, they arrive in town on a horse-drawn trolley adorned with colorful bouquets of flowers and ribbons. Put a little spring in your step and join in the celebration—another part of Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World Resort.

:goodvibes

I would love to see LTM like

1) Tapestry for one week
2) Retro Week. In which we get E Tickets and old 1971 Park Maps and other souvenirs they might of given out when the park first opened.
3) Night Safaris week at DAK.
4) Disney Afternoon week. Remember Duck Tales!!!
5) I love parades and would love to see a LTM at MK centered around them. I know that is not possible to have all the parades back do to $$ but how about some combination of past parades?
6) Christmas in July. Let’s have the Christmas parade in July for one week.
7) How about "you" ! So you just rode Soarin and you can’t get enough and want to go one more time. So stay on it! :)
8) Duffy Bear takes a Holiday week. you can great duffy at every WS country wearing a costume authentic to the country.
9) Same goes for all the Fab five. I want to see Minnie wearing a Kimono!!

The Limited Magic Time is simply a cost saving promotion.

The budget was exhausted with the new fantasyland, my disney experience and a few other things.

This year is very much like when a TV show has a couple of low budget episodes to save money for a big finally.

The big finally for Disney is the new fastpass+ system.

Shame but I guess even Disney has a budget.

This being said, Disney sure could have come up with much better low budget weekly promotions.

Just ask this board alone, and you could get 52 promos better then the ones listed.

What have the Limited Time Magic things been so far? Is there a place where they are listed as to what they have already done? I have only read a few things but it seems very lame. I guess they have to think of little dumb stuff because they have to keep at it for a whole year.

Limited Time Magic is like Season 3 of Lost. We had a few good episodes but for the most part it went nowhere.

Ok..so the trolley is the LTM when we are there next week. No problem..I'm going to Epcot and having a spiced rum dolewhip or two from a Flower and Garden Festival cart and create my own happy creamy magical moment limited only by my tolerance for deliciousness. :cool1:

Mac4life30 said:
Limited Time Magic is like Season 3 of Lost. We had a few good episodes but for the most part it went nowhere.

This made me laugh!!

I'd completely forgotten there was a promotion for this year. That's how bad it's been.....

AuroraMeansDawn said:
Ok..so the trolley is the LTM when we are there next week. No problem..I'm going to Epcot and having a spiced rum dolewhip or two from a Flower and Garden Festival cart and create my own happy creamy magical moment limited only by my tolerance for deliciousness. :cool1:

Hahaha that sounds like the best LTM thus far

Spring Trolley Show on Main Street, U.S.A.

March 3 to May 12, 2013

The citizens of Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom park are bursting with excitement now that spring is in the air. Dressed to the nines in bright pastels and with a few new songs in their hearts, they arrive in town on a horse-drawn trolley adorned with colorful bouquets of flowers and ribbons. Put a little spring in your step and join in the celebration—another part of Limited Time Magic at Walt Disney World Resort.

:goodvibes

Uh, other than the flowers and ribbons, don't they do this every single day of the year?:confused3

ManyMinnie said:
Uh, other than the flowers and ribbons, don't they do this every single day of the year?:confused3

No, the rest of the year they aren't bursting with excitement...they're just really happy....

What the Disney execs. have failed to understand is that a lame promotion is worse than no promotion. And even worse is a series of lame promotions, which is what LTM seems to be. It gives everyone something new to complain about every week.

The latest one is simply an extra trolley show!! Really come on! I understand LM is only suppose to be small things but so far we have been let down!
It isn't an extra trolley show, it's just a change from fall/winter to spring, which was going to happen anyway. Same number of shows, same schedule as normal

Mac4life30 said:

If only they had Desmond Hume down there...

I would love to see LTM like

1) Tapestry for one week
2) Retro Week. In which we get E Tickets and old 1971 Park Maps and other souvenirs they might of given out when the park first opened.
3) Night Safaris week at DAK.
4) Disney Afternoon week. Remember Duck Tales!!!
5) I love parades and would love to see a LTM at MK centered around them. I know that is not possible to have all the parades back do to $$ but how about some combination of past parades?
6) Christmas in July. Let’s have the Christmas parade in July for one week.
7) How about "you" ! So you just rode Soarin and you can’t get enough and want to go one more time. So stay on it! :)
8) Duffy Bear takes a Holiday week. you can great duffy at every WS country wearing a costume authentic to the country.
9) Same goes for all the Fab five. I want to see Minnie wearing a Kimono!!

I LOVE your ideas! Christmas in July is awesome! and so is #7 I'd love to stay on the rides and go a second round! Awesome! Maybe the powers that be will read these and take note!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter