Can these Limited Magic events get any worse!

Ok..so the trolley is the LTM when we are there next week. No problem..I'm going to Epcot and having a spiced rum dolewhip or two from a Flower and Garden Festival cart and create my own happy creamy magical moment limited only by my tolerance for deliciousness. :cool1:

:rotfl:

I love this one....too bad we won't be able to join in on this Limited Time Magic ourselves. Make sure you think about all of us that won't be in the World as you are enjoying your "magical moment" :goodvibes.

Ok..so the trolley is the LTM when we are there next week. No problem..I'm going to Epcot and having a spiced rum dolewhip or two from a Flower and Garden Festival cart and create my own happy creamy magical moment limited only by my tolerance for deliciousness. :cool1:

Count me in on that one! Everyone to the carts.

No, the rest of the year they aren't bursting with excitement...they're just really happy....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Made me laugh. Keep em' coming.

2D5D206C-95DE-43D7-8CAB-AFC8E1F9AA6C-257-000000131238E56D_zpseb8a52ee.jpg

This was Wednesday. Maybe they were seeing how much happiness they need to pull off a whole week?

What the Disney execs. have failed to understand is that a lame promotion is worse than no promotion. And even worse is a series of lame promotions, which is what LTM seems to be. It gives everyone something new to complain about every week.

:thumbsup2

Very true. At the least, they should chane the name to "Limited Time Extras" or something. The use of the word "magic" implies a lot more than what they have offered so far.

I tried to be optimistic that this promotion would be good. Nope. It has been really bad. I was there for Valentines Week and the only thing that happened was the princes were with the princesses and the lines went from 40 minutes standby to 200 minutes. They were giving out a valentine at the character greets there. We had fastpasses and waited over an hour in fastpass line and finally gave up because we were maybe 10 people closer to getting in the room than when we started the line. The castle had some extra hearts on it and was pink shaded from the lights. That was all we witnessed the whole week. Nothing at any of the other parks. It was such a let down.

We were there for the "long lost characters" week during January; that one was pretty good. I think there are enough seldom-seen characters that they could do this at least a week out of each month for this year.

Given that one of the promotions was Cosmic Ray's offering soup for sale, I propose we list what we speculate would be the absolute lamest offerings and see how many of these actually turn out to be used. Here are a few to get the ball rolling:

Two extra fireworks charges used during Wishes.
Tomorrowland Noodle Station offers extended operating hours.
Buy six t-shirts and get a 1% discount on the seventh.
Temperature of the Mickey Bar cart's freezer reduced three degrees for limited "extra" brain freeze.
Hidden mickeys printed on select gift shop receipts.
Speed of Test Track increased by 1 mph.

Given that one of the promotions was Cosmic Ray's offering soup for sale, I propose we list what we speculate would be the absolute lamest offerings and see how many of these actually turn out to be used. Here are a few to get the ball rolling:

Temperature of the Mickey Bar cart's freezer reduced three degrees for limited "extra" brain freeze.

Made me LOL. Thanks, I needed that.

How about green water in the water rides for St. Patrick's Day?

AuroraMeansDawn said:

Oooh sounds good. We're at flower and garden in may where do I find this? I want to add to my must try list, thanks.

IASW goes slower so you can take in more of the song.
More water in Splash Mountain
Peter Pan's Flight has 10% fewer breakdowns
Spot the real ghost in The Haunted Mansion
Tinkerbell drops chocolate coins during her flight.
More fumes from the Speedway Cars.
Guess what food Stitch has just eaten on Stitch's Great Escape!

I would love to see LTM like

1) Tapestry for one week
2) Retro Week. In which we get E Tickets and old 1971 Park Maps and other souvenirs they might of given out when the park first opened.
3) Night Safaris week at DAK.
4) Disney Afternoon week. Remember Duck Tales!!!
5) I love parades and would love to see a LTM at MK centered around them. I know that is not possible to have all the parades back do to $$ but how about some combination of past parades?
6) Christmas in July. Lets have the Christmas parade in July for one week.
7) How about "you" ! So you just rode Soarin and you cant get enough and want to go one more time. So stay on it! :)
8) Duffy Bear takes a Holiday week. you can great duffy at every WS country wearing a costume authentic to the country.
9) Same goes for all the Fab five. I want to see Minnie wearing a Kimono!!

Oh these would be nice. Tapestry won't happen though, the floats were demolished. and please, no Duffy week.

I want an Adventurers club show. Won't happen.

Oooh sounds good. We're at flower and garden in may where do I find this? I want to add to my must try list, thanks.

Hiya Tony! I'm from Dallas too. Here's the info on the special offerings during the F&G. It doesn't say exactly where the Pineapple Promenade is located but if you see a fellow Texan bursting with with excitement and walking a bit like Keith Richards and waxing romantically about magic like Pepe Le Pew sucking down spiced rum laced creamy concoctions you'll know you found it! :rotfl:

Garden Marketplaces at World Showcase

Savor a taste of spring with sophisticated small plates and harvest-derived beverages that deliver a world of flavor. Travel World Showcase, where each pavilion features its own nation-themed Garden Marketplace, and embark on a whirlwind culinary adventure! Heres just a taste of whats in store:

International Pavilions

The Smokehouse - Barbeque and Brews: Get into some finger-lickin barbecuepulled pork and smoked brisketand ice-cold craft beers at The American Adventure.
Lotus House: Delicacies with Far Eastern flair await you at China: a savory spring pancake, taro-bacon puff pastry, bubble tea and more.
LOrangerie: France presents a rustic ratatouille tart, country pâté with cherry compote and, of course, a selection of French wines.
Bauernmarkt - Farmer's Market: Visit Germany, for spring pea and mushroom bread pudding, potato pancakes and a variety of beers.
Primavera Kitchen: Italy will be serving lobster with asparagus, spring vegetable lasagna, panna cotta, fruity cocktails and Italian wines.
Hanami: Named after the nations custom of viewing spring flowers, this location in Japan will feature frushi, or fruit sushi, grilled seafood sticks and sake.
Jardin de Fiestas: Join the party in Mexico with crab tostadas, pork tacos, the strawberry-infused Rosita margarita and tequila flights.
Taste of Marrakesh: Enjoy Moroccos lamb kebabs and couscous, harissa chicken drumettes with chermoula, desert rose cocktail and more.
The Cottage - Savories, Trifles and Tea: Stop by the United Kingdom for tea and delectable dainties, including a salmon tartare-topped cheddar biscuit, an ultra-gourmet Caprese and a trio of trifles.

Other Delicious Destinations

Pineapple Promenade: Take a delicious break in your day, indulging in spiced rum Dole Whip, pineapple upside down cake, fruit cups and more.
Florida Fresh: Taste the Sunshine State with watermelon and feta salad, shrimp and grits, and tomato and carrot wines!
Fruits by the Glass: Toast to Spring with mango and blueberry wines, nonalcoholic wild berry slush and gluten-free raspberry ale, among others.

IASW goes slower so you can take in more of the song.
More water in Splash Mountain
Peter Pan's Flight has 10% fewer breakdowns
Spot the real ghost in The Haunted Mansion
Tinkerbell drops chocolate coins during her flight.
More fumes from the Speedway Cars.
Guess what food Stitch has just eaten on Stitch's Great Escape!

Get hit with actual golf balls on Soarin'
Extra DVC kiosks throughout the parks & resorts
Brazilian Tour Group week
Bringing Iago & Zazoo back to the Tiki Room
Vote for what DTD overhaul they should announce and subsequently scrap next
Extended "director's cut" of the painstaking Circle of Life movie
'John Carter' week
Extra snakes at the water parks

WOW! Maybe we will get lucky and they will bring back The Test Track Singers for a limited time because that was awesome :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter