Carly & Jesse 08-07-08 WP/WH/SCP I got my high res CD from Disney!! Reception update

So I started reading your PJ after you posted about the dress on mine. First you had an amazing wedding and if mine is half as beautiful as yours I'd be thrilled. Your dress was simply amazing, I hope I can get a good deal on it...because it is simply breathtaking. I am having so much fun putting together our guest welcome bags..we are just having a hard time figuring out how to get it all down there.

All of your pics are also amazing..I am not going with an outside photo vendor and was a little nervous about Dis Photogs but you've eased my anxiety a little bit.

Your video montage made me want to have a videographer..how much did you pay for yours?

I know it's been a year, but i finally finished everything lol!! I've been so busy, I can hardly make time for much these days... but i saw your siggy and i clicked :)

again, beautiful wedding!!!! soooo magical! :lovestruc

Ok, this is 2 years later and I feel as if we are long lost friends. I wonder what you and DH are up too! You wedding was stunning. i jut ran across this looking for VR inspiration. Let me just reiterate what everyone else sys...perfect in every way!!! You should be wedding planner!!!

Ok, this is 2 years later and I feel as if we are long lost friends. I wonder what you and DH are up too! You wedding was stunning. i jut ran across this looking for VR inspiration. Let me just reiterate what everyone else sys...perfect in every way!!! You should be wedding planner!!!

Thank you so much hmdelf!

I was just trying to put together a few trip ideas for our anniversary and got to thinking about this TR and wondered if it were still around.

DH and I have been up to A LOT since the wedding....

IMG_2921x.jpg

This is our son, Owen.

Right now I am in grad school, but I get to stay home and spend most of my time with our little man!
Almost time for his first haircut at the Harmony Barber Shop!

Hope your VR planning is going great! Hard to believe it has been almost three years since our wedding day!

Awww. Congrats on the new wonderful addition to your family!!! I love the picture! It's soooooo ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

OMG!!! Your little man is precious! love that photo shot with the ears! Oh i wish I thought of that when my three were that little!!!
I am totally snagging your Mouse Head flowers for my VR! My DD will love it! I am wondering if I can do it in minis for my boys for boutineers? I am going to give it a try!

Good luck in grad school. Cherish ever minute at home. I am blessed with being at home with my three and I thank God (on most days LOL) for the chance. I started a little boutique out of my home to help ends meet and hopefully when DD is in school FT I will go back to school. Keep us posted on your anniversary trip. DH and I went for our 5th anniversary. We repeated a lot of our honeymoon things. I also had Disney Florist deliver a wine package to the room. It was worth every penny! We took advantage of it after the kiddos went to bed!:rolleyes1

Congrats, Carly on the new addition :goodvibes Your update popped up in my email and its so hard to believe that all of us have already been married 3 years. I remember when so many of us were planning our big days in 2008!

omg congrats!

ya know while i was in disney in may dh said to me i want to do a vow renewal....um ok, when honey? this july. for some reason that i couldnt explain i fell in love with a certain alfred angelo dress and wanted that for our renewal in jamaica. every time i saw it online i went thats it, but with only 2 months to plan it was out of reach, so i settled for another dress. imagine my surprise when i came on here last week and realized it was your dress that i had so fallen in love with! oh well maybe one day ill convince him for a vr at disney! congrats again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter