Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

The Tiki Back Pack is baggable again. Maybe someone can get it through checkout.

9 pm Pacific, 10/20 - Tiki backpack and Dumbo plush showing on the website, but not baggable (dumbo says unavailable, tiki lets you try and then says "you're not the only one with great taste")

BTMRR backpack is baggable though!

Kept refreshing on the app or website? I’ll try anything lol!

Sorry! I fell asleep! It worked while using the app. :thumbsup2

I have to gear up this morning to be disappointed when I can't grab the HM ears. I'll be at work to boot which adds an extra level of stress. Because the internet sucks in our building and they discourage the use of cell phones, this should be fun... :crazy:

Now that we've established that random past MMMA merch is showing up again. I've seen the MTP pins flashing by in search this morning. They are currently showing as unavailable once bagged, but that might change as the morning progresses.

Good luck to anyone trying for HM merch this morning. I still haven't decided if I'm going to try for anything, which is odd since 80% of all the Disney items I've purchased over my lifetime have been HM related...lol

Last edited:
Order confirmation for ears and mug!!!

Same thing as lst time though, I went to confirm purchase and it gave me an error, so I opened my email to find a confirmation email.

EDIT - Just read the email and it even applied my 30% discount to the ears (but not the mug for some reason)

Order confirmation for ears and mug!!!

Same thing as lst time though, I went to confirm purchase and it gave me an error, so I opened my email to find a confirmation email.
I'm still in the waiting room. Have to go into work today so I may not be able to wait as long

I'm still in the waiting room. Have to go into work today so I may not be able to wait as long

I've completely given up on the website, use the app!! It doesn't put me into the waiting room and I can go straight to adding items as soon as they load.

I've completely given up on the website, use the app!! It doesn't put me into the waiting room and I can go straight to adding items as soon as they load.
I tried the app with the ears but it said error. Only tried once, but since I've heard some bad things about the app checkout I decided to only click once lol

That was madness! I couldn't get through checkout on the app, which is usually the best way when there's a virtual waiting room on the website. The app kept asking for my address despite my being logged in properly. But my virtual wait ended on the website just in time. Yes, I caved and got the ears, pins and mug. :hmghost: I definitely have a sickness. I did get the AP30OFF on the ears, which was a surprise. I also had the new cream colored Mandalorian Spirit Jersey and an ABC mug "M" in my cart, so this was an expensive morning despite the discounts. I'm off to work now...:rotfl:

The app is crazy! It kept kicking me out, then saying that my log in wasn't working. Then it said I had the plush in my bag, which I didn't -- good thing I noticed that at the last minute! I tried to purchase multiple times without success. Now there is an email in my box which has an order number! I don't get this crazy ride at all. Do I trust it? On the website, I am still in the waiting room of virtual death.

I tried the app with the ears but it said error. Only tried once, but since I've heard some bad things about the app checkout I decided to only click once lol

I've found to disregard the error and keep clicking add or checkout until it works (today kept giving me an error when I was clicking "checkout" on my cart). Ignore it and just keep hitting checkout or add. It finally too me to my payment screen, where you hit "confirm". I got an error there too where it gives you the option to "retry purchase" or "return to bag". This seems to mean your order actually went through.... last time with Thunder Mountain I hit retry purchase 5 times which is how I ended up with 6 mug confirmations. This time I didn't click anything and just checked my email, where I found a confirmation email waitin.

I've found to disregard the error and keep clicking add or checkout until it works (today kept giving me an error when I was clicking "checkout" on my cart). Ignore it and just keep hitting checkout or add. It finally too me to my payment screen, where you hit "confirm". I got an error there too where it gives you the option to "retry purchase" or "return to bag". This seems to mean your order actually went through.... last time with Thunder Mountain I hit retry purchase 5 times which is how I ended up with 6 mug confirmations. This time I didn't click anything and just checked my email, where I found a confirmation email waitin.
Got it! Will try for next time!! :)

This is what I did, too. But beware -- on one of the retries, the plush ended up in my bag! Don't know how it got there and I only noticed at the last minute and was able to remove it.

This is what I did, too. But beware -- on one of the retries, the plush ended up in my bag! Don't know how it got there and I only noticed at the last minute and was able to remove it.

Haha their tech issues are certainly out there sometimes :surfweb:

Well, I checked my account and this order is there. So I decided to get out of the waiting room -- someone else can move up a space! Too much craziness for one morning!

I managed to get the plush via the app- had all the same error messages but I got the email confirmation so hopefully I got it! Tried for the ears but told me it was out of stock. Just checked now and the app is saying every item is out of stock although I don't know how accurate that is but either way won't let you add anything to your bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter