• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Anyone else getting an error page when they try to sign up? I just keep getting the 'oops something went wrong' page everytime I try to sign up.

Edit: got it to work on my phone! The website is a hot mess right now- so many people on it I bet.

Anyone else getting an error page when they try to sign up? I just keep getting the 'oops something went wrong' page everytime I try to sign up.
It was fine for me. I used my phone to sign up a few minutes ago. Maybe try a different browser.

Edit: got it to work on my phone! The website is a hot mess right now- so many people on it I bet.
Yay! Glad it was able to work for you!

Well I tried this month and it says you have to be in The USA So I guess this Canadian is out of luck!!!

I tried and was told it was only for residents of the USA! Disappointed for sure but will be really sad as next month is big thunder!!!

FYI Disney is aware of the confirmed listings on Ebay. Looks like those are orders from shop Uk. Unfortunately shop Uk does not ship to usa so if you know others that could ship it out to u that would be the best method since they don't have Merchpass.

Also if you want to complain about Merchpass you need to email their website and choose product inquiry with subject Merchpass. If more people file complaints they will look into. But basically it was designed to stop the bots and minimize everyone from grabbing all of the items. They want to limit everyone from getting the whole collection and only try to get an item from each collection. I know that sucks because everyone is a fan of something. Plus I don't like their limit of 1 item of each category per household either.

For those who missed out on the drawing a few days ago, the pins are currently available on the site. As well as several other of the previous sets in the series. I was able to pick up the carousel pins, which I didn't get selected for, as well as the Tiki Room ears, which I was unable to get when I ordered my Tiki Room pins and Minnie plush. Pins I noticed were Tiki Room, Peter Pan, Carousel, and Tea Party. My order went through with a confirmation number, so hopefully that means they actually have the stock to ship.

For those who missed out on the drawing a few days ago, the pins are currently available on the site. As well as several other of the previous sets in the series. I was able to pick up the carousel pins, which I didn't get selected for, as well as the Tiki Room ears, which I was unable to get when I ordered my Tiki Room pins and Minnie plush. Pins I noticed were Tiki Room, Peter Pan, Carousel, and Tea Party. My order went through with a confirmation number, so hopefully that means they actually have the stock to ship.
Thank you. I got Peter Pan Pins. I resisted buying the ears that were up lol I really do not need more ears. I'm working on a Disney pin project so I got those.

Ok I really need to slow my roll on this shopping LOL

I’m with ya!! I was sad I missed the Peter Pan backpack and bought the Minnie haha! I literally just closed that browser window on my phone and stopped checking a few days ago too- alas, that is life.

I’m with ya!! I was sad I missed the Peter Pan backpack and bought the Minnie haha! I literally just closed that browser window on my phone and stopped checking a few days ago too- alas, that is life.
I was going to buy the ears, but I told myself no more! hahaha Plus tomorrow is the day to find out if we have merch pass selections. Gah! It's amazing how Disney is still able to take my money while closed lol :flower:

Thank you for posting. Sad i was at work when it dropped :(. Looking to get pins still from tiki. What makes me so mad was that I had it in my wish list and it was removed out of my profile yesterday. Plus i checked the site when I was at lunch and there was no updates in product.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter