• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

I got the ears and pin set! So happy. My mom got the plush and she said I could just have it (she wanted the mug) so I’m feeling like Christmas day over here.

Sort of makes up for my bitter, bitter angst about missing out on the Peter Pan backpack last month. I stalked that ShopDisney page nonstop hoping it’d show up after the fact... but no dice. Backpacks seem to be the hardest to get.

Peter Pan feels like the craziest we had so far and the backpack is going for like 350+ on ebay. Can only imagine what the HM will go for. HM ears and Loungeflys have been done before tho so really curious how they’re gonna design this to make it more unique.

Well the new HM spirit jerseys sold out in a few hours, and I don't think they're supposed to be limited release. And the 65th anniversary backpacks went fast, too. So these backpacks will be crazy.

Nothing for me & I am so disappointed!!! Had my heart set on the backpack. :-(
NOT will to pay x3 cost on Ebay though.

My wife is a Big Thunder nut!!! So how exactly does this work? They send you an email to sign up? or do you have to keep going to their page? These are sooo coool!!!

My wife is a Big Thunder nut!!! So how exactly does this work? They send you an email to sign up? or do you have to keep going to their page? These are sooo coool!!!
On the shop disney site it will tell you when you sign up for each theme. Big Thunder is coming 9/15. I'm not sure if that means you sign up on 9/15, or that is the day merch passes are distributed to purchase.

https://www.shopdisney.com/merchpass/

You have to go to the page on the day merchpass is released, login to your disney account, pick what you want, and cross your fingers you get the email allowing you to purchase. This past time and going forward it looks like its sign up on Tuesday, the do the drawing Wednesday, notifications go out Thursday by 5pm Pacific and you have till the end of the day Friday to purchase any items you got merchpass for.

I'm really pleased with the lottery system they've implemented.
Of course, all the items show up on eBay immediately but just not as much. They're limited now, just like we are.

Hey--if anyone has a spare Space Mountain pin set, please contact me!

I'm really pleased with the lottery system they've implemented.
Of course, all the items show up on eBay immediately but just not as much. They're limited now, just like we are.

Hey--if anyone has a spare Space Mountain pin set, please contact me!
Same. I understand it's not 100% with the lottery system, but that's basically how it was before it was implemented. You would have to use the "pray and refresh" method and hope you got the items lol. Now if you get selected the items are waiting for you in your cart.

For the first round I got the mug for my sis. My dad ended up with the plush. Was hoping to get ears and pin set so hopefully round 2 is better.

Yay I was going to ask if this could become a Merch Pass superthread lol It's already changed in the title :)

I'm not a huge fan of the Dumbo line, but maybe I'll try for the pins and ears again.
Yes, saw the signs of impending superthread-dom, so went ahead and changed the title. Agree about the Dumbo designs, but maybe that will make things less stressful this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter