Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Just paid $102 for POTC ears on EBay. Thought it wasn’t that outrageous. At least I have recourse between EBay and PayPal if things don’t work out. I have a problem haha
I've been resisting. It's not easy!

Got one set. Disney said it was still in NJ? We’ll see if tomorrow brings more. Lol

Attachments

• 07C8CBE9-E75B-4294-966D-B99E3386A20A.jpeg
    07C8CBE9-E75B-4294-966D-B99E3386A20A.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 4

I also just discovered that I got in first on my private browsing windows, may help anyone trying the virtual waiting room

So happy to have scored it- I think. ShopDisney keeps sending me emails that my payment didn't process. I talked to a really nice lady, she cleared the alert and promised she call me back later if it didn't move forward. I just got off the phone with her again, and she thinks it's ok. She said she will call me back on Saturday with an update. She said she normally works for Disney Cruise Line, and has been helping with ShopDisney.

So happy to have scored it- I think. ShopDisney keeps sending me emails that my payment didn't process. I talked to a really nice lady, she cleared the alert and promised she call me back later if it didn't move forward. I just got off the phone with her again, and she thinks it's ok. She said she will call me back on Saturday with an update. She said she normally works for Disney Cruise Line, and has been helping with ShopDisney.

Hoping it goes through for you, looks like a bunch of people are getting cancellation emails 😥

HM ears are up on shopDisney (4:14PM Central). I could bag and get 'em into the checkout lane. I stopped shy of actual purchase though.

It let me check out with them- we will see what happens.
I think you'll be fine. They still seem to be available to purchase even now, so there must have been some reasonable amount of inventory that hit the site all at once. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter