Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

What is with the MTP pins the last two days? Available to bag but not to buy? Seriously? I know they aren't available since my order for them was cancelled three days ago. Oy! Those along with the matching ears would have made the perfect trifecta set of gifts (two birthdays and one Christmas - BTM, KAC and MTP). I would have been Queen!! pixiedust:

I’m ok with the MerchPass/ general release combo, so long as they don’t screw with being able to get it on the app since waiting room doesn’t work for me

The big drops yesterday (Yzma doll/pins and Black Widow merch like the key) were specifically excluded from being accessible on the app. I also noticed I couldn't even log in through the app although I could get in to look at things.

I'm guessing, and this is just a guess, they're closing the loophole/backdoor of using the app to get around the waiting room.

The big drops yesterday (Yzma doll/pins and Black Widow merch like the key) were specifically excluded from being accessible on the app. I also noticed I couldn't even log in through the app although I could get in to look at things.

I'm guessing, and this is just a guess, they're closing the loophole/backdoor of using the app to get around the waiting room.
Boo! It was fun while it lasted lol

yeah I had noticed that too. I’m *hoping* they were testing it out that day only on those specific items, and won’t use it on MMMA (won’t hold my breath though)..... I’m already starting to work myself up over being able to get the December stuff, I have a feeling that I’m gonna love ALL of it and my bank account is in for a beating, and I won’t be able to deal with the stress of not getting picked for MerchPass (as per usual) and then having to go through the waiting room 😅😅

yeah I had noticed that too. I’m *hoping* they were testing it out that day only on those specific items, and won’t use it on MMMA (won’t hold my breath though)..... I’m already starting to work myself up over being able to get the December stuff, I have a feeling that I’m gonna love ALL of it and my bank account is in for a beating, and I won’t be able to deal with the stress of not getting picked for MerchPass (as per usual) and then having to go through the waiting room 😅😅

I feel ya. So far I've avoided REALLY wanting anything and just help a friend out that collects everything, but I am tempted by some of the Jungle Cruise stuff (I actually like the clashing of stripes and leopard print lol). But I'm hoping the preview drops of the castle theme before I have to decide on purchase day since that might be the one I actually like; no need to stress in November if I want December :confused3 . I just hope I don't like both equally lol

In contrast to the stress online, though, there are massive numbers of the items at WDW for HM (or were earlier) :rolleyes2

In contrast to the stress online, though, there are massive numbers of the items at WDW for HM (or were earlier) :rolleyes2

I saw the line for it went all the way down Main St., and it moved terribly slow.

I thought my husband was going to lose it when we waited 20 minutes so I could buy the Madame Leota sipper. :crazy: :crazy:

For November I may try for the plush and the mug. The plush looks good and the mug is for my half-hearted mug collection lol (I’m actually using the mugs though for my morning coffee). I just got the space mountain mug off of someone, should be here tomorrow. I’m not getting the pirates mug, I think it looks ugly, and the tea party, small world, and carousel mug have similar colors and feel the same to me, so I’m skipping those too.

I'm inside shopdisney now, all haunted mansion stuff is in if anyone needs anything, i can probably grab it!

Edit: I got the bag, bag and ears now gone, the rest is still available

Another edit: The MMMA stuff did not show up on the app, so unfortunately it looks like it will be blocked from the app for future drops 😞😞

Last edited:
I'm inside shopdisney now, all haunted mansion stuff is in if anyone needs anything, i can probably grab it!

Edit: I got the bag, bag and ears now gone, the rest is still available

Another edit: The MMMA stuff did not show up on the app, so unfortunately it looks like it will be blocked from the app for future drops 😞😞
I was wondering why the virtual waiting room was up. Had to go into work so I didn’t have time to check the app, but like you said it wasn’t even there.

Gah! I don’t mind the website, I just don’t like the waiting room.

I was wondering why the virtual waiting room was up. Had to go into work so I didn’t have time to check the app, but like you said it wasn’t even there.

Gah! I don’t mind the website, I just don’t like the waiting room.

Question, are the shopping bots able to use the app? If shopping bots can’t use the app, it doesn’t make sense to block actual live people from using the app to get product and force them to use the website, which has a bot infestation

Question, are the shopping bots able to use the app? If shopping bots can’t use the app, it doesn’t make sense to block actual live people from using the app to get product and force them to use the website, which has a bot infestation
Not sure. I feel like yes because I’m sure you can program a bot to use an app.

I’m thinking they are blocking the app because it’s the loophole that allows you to “cut” in line.

Not sure. I feel like yes because I’m sure you can program a bot to use an app.

I’m thinking they are blocking the app because it’s the loophole that allows you to “cut” in line.

They should just eliminate the waiting room altogether and add a ReCaptcha at checkout to defeat bots. Seems like they are bending over backwards to make it *look* like they are doing something about the bots instead of just adding a rather simple solution that MOST websites seem to use 😒

I saw the line for it went all the way down Main St., and it moved terribly slow.

I thought my husband was going to lose it when we waited 20 minutes so I could buy the Madame Leota sipper. :crazy: :crazy:

You quoted me but it said @midnight star ? :rotfl:

I was seeing the pictures! That line was so long!

And bah. He should be glad it was only 20 minutes for the sipper. That's nothing :cool1:

I have the mug in my shopping bag but do I really need it? Nope, but then it’s sooooo cute

For those in the L.A. area who want the Madame Leota sipper, it is available for pre-order and pick-up at the El Capitan Theatre! (And they have some NBC Halloween things, too!)

ETA: HM mug still available at 10 pm PT.

Last edited:
Just paid $102 for POTC ears on EBay. Thought it wasn’t that outrageous. At least I have recourse between EBay and PayPal if things don’t work out. I have a problem haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter