Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

I didn't get chosen either, oh well! This was the first time I've tried the MerchPass thing, it's definitely an interesting way to shop.

Btw, I checked on eBay for the Peter Pan loungefly. My jaw hit the floor when I saw they're asking for almost double a Dooney and Bourke! :sad2:

I didn’t get chosen either- I just want the pins! Oh well, I’ll try when it hits the site.

Btw, I checked on eBay for the Peter Pan loungefly. My jaw hit the floor when I saw they're asking for almost double a Dooney and Bourke! :sad2:

The demand for that Peter Pan loungefly is wild- just make more Disney!

ETA: I had to go look... it’s at like $500 now! Geez!

I didn’t get chosen either- I just want the pins! Oh well, I’ll try when it hits the site.

The demand for that Peter Pan loungefly is wild- just make more Disney!

ETA: I had to go look... it’s at like $500 now! Geez!
Funny story about the PP backpack. I was at the Disney store buying something. The CM there mentioned that his wife lucked out and got the PP backpack when it was released. She was using it at the grocery store when a lady approached them and offered her $500 on the spot to buy the bag off her! They were like, not for sale haha.

People are desperate for that bag lol

Funny story about the PP backpack. I was at the Disney store buying something. The CM there mentioned that his wife lucked out and got the PP backpack when it was released. She was using it at the grocery store when a lady approached them and offered her $500 on the spot to buy the bag off her! They were like, not for sale haha.

People are desperate for that bag lol

That is insane!!! I wonder if you’d see people doing that in the park when it reopens 😅 I didn’t see anyone wearing any in WDW tho... except me when I lucked out on the jungle cruise release. And I was stopped multiple times everyday after asking if I got the bag in the park!

Is it just me or does it seem like more people didn’t get selected than usual from on here this time around?
It seems like it even on FB groups. Usually people will post when they get selected, I haven't seen too many posts. I wonder if they had less merch this time around. Or if merch will be going to WDW?

I think it may have something to do with when the MerchPass sign up was screwy the other day.... a lot of people reported problems when trying to sign up, and it seems like if you were trying to sign up in that time frame then a lot don't even have a rejection email yet..... i had an account I signed in with during that time frame and I have no congrats email, no rejection email, nothing...... I hope it actually went through, and didn't just *not* register

I think it may have something to do with when the MerchPass sign up was screwy the other day.... a lot of people reported problems when trying to sign up, and it seems like if you were trying to sign up in that time frame then a lot don't even have a rejection email yet..... i had an account I signed in with during that time frame and I have no congrats email, no rejection email, nothing...... I hope it actually went through, and didn't just *not* register

Oh do you get a rejection email as well? I haven't gotten even that yet... maybe there is hope? (hah)

I have the same situation. Site was glitchy but I was able to register but I haven’t received an email at all. Seeing posts that items are already sold out. Did anyone even get an email this late for prior signups? This was my first time, what a let down.

I just received the box for my JC mug without the mug :( called and they gave me the refund and some coupons but man I really wanted/needed that mug for our collection
Wow, the person packing the box didn't pick up on the lack of any real weight? Did they think the box contained an actual hitch hiking ghost? Just wow!

I just received the box for my JC mug without the mug :( called and they gave me the refund and some coupons but man I really wanted/needed that mug for our collection
That is beyond weird. Keep an eye on the site and on this thread. When that mug pops up, nab it! And use those coupons!

I’ll be stalking the site for the general release so I can nab the Dec mug, I actually really like this one.... I’ll post if I see any JC ones pop up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter