Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Wow, the person packing the box didn't pick up on the lack of any real weight? Did they think the box contained an actual hitch hiking ghost? Just wow!
That’s exactly my thought. The first thing I said when I got the box was that it felt empty. According to the CM that processed my refund the fulfillment centers are 3rd party and had to move to more robotics due to the pandemic but who knows, an empty box should always be caught if you ask me.
That is beyond weird. Keep an eye on the site and on this thread. When that mug pops up, nab it! And use those coupons!
I’ve been trying to keep an eye on both site and this thread but I always seem to barely miss the drops lol

Sooo all my items have shipped *except* the bag..... getting myself mentally prepared for the “We’re sorry!” cancellation email 😩

That's not good. Mine are about to arrive. I'll report back.

Luckily the spikes are the small pillar toppers, and they somehow symmetrically broke off (the same ones broke on both sides), I probably wouldn’t have noticed except as I was holding it I felt something a little jagged, and noticed it looked like something might have broken off. Then I inspected more closely and tallied up 4 broken spikes.

I did call ShopDisney and she issued a full refund of the ornament cause they are sold out, so there’s that at least.

Luckily the spikes are the small pillar toppers, and they somehow symmetrically broke off (the same ones broke on both sides), I probably wouldn’t have noticed except as I was holding it I felt something a little jagged, and noticed it looked like something might have broken off. Then I inspected more closely and tallied up 4 broken spikes.

I did call ShopDisney and she issued a full refund of the ornament cause they are sold out, so there’s that at least.
I've seen so many reports of broken merch from shopdisney. Not just on here but other groups. It's nice Disney is doing refunds for them, but they would provably save the money and headache by packaging them better lol.

KAC bag is up! Go! Just checked out!!!!
You must have gotten the only one. Maybe a return. I got it in my bag but couldn't check out. Congrats on that!! That's about the 12th time I've gotten that thing in my bag but couldn't check out. It's crazy!

Mine is even worse. The cupola is broken off in addition to one of the piller tops. The packaging was horrible. A bit of bubble wrap in a large box.

HM.jpg

Mine is even worse. The cupola is broken off in addition to one of the piller tops. The packaging was horrible. A bit of bubble wrap in a large box.

View attachment 544070
Oh shoot that's horrible! My packaging was.... odd..... i had a ceramic Starbucks mug that was placed in it's own box inside of the box, but then one of my ornaments was wrapped in bubble wrap and tossed in, and the Haunted Mansion one had no bubble wrap and was just bouncing around inside. Oh and they placed 4 of those air pillow things inside, but they were just kinda loosely floating around.

Oh shoot that's horrible! My packaging was.... odd..... i had a ceramic Starbucks mug that was placed in it's own box inside of the box, but then one of my ornaments was wrapped in bubble wrap and tossed in, and the Haunted Mansion one had no bubble wrap and was just bouncing around inside. Oh and they placed 4 of those air pillow things inside, but they were just kinda loosely floating around.
I received both HM ornaments (DL and WDW) and an MMMA HM pin set in one box. The ornaments were wrapped in a fairly large piece of bubble wrap each, but the WDW one didn't make it intact. Should have been in a small box like they ship the mugs and Sketch Book ornaments.

I'm getting a bit tired of returning items to Disney due to the shipping cost involved. It's wiping out any discounts I received. I sent an email this time with a picture of the broken ornament. Hoping they will tell me to keep it and they will refund me. Since there's no way to get a new one, it being out of stock, I'd prefer glueing this one back together. It would be passable.

I received both HM ornaments (DL and WDW) and an MMMA HM pin set in one box. The ornaments were wrapped in a fairly large piece of bubble wrap each, but the WDW one didn't make it intact. Should have been in a small box like they ship the mugs and Sketch Book ornaments.

I'm getting a bit tired of returning items to Disney due to the shipping cost involved. It's wiping out any discounts I received. I sent an email this time with a picture of the broken ornament. Hoping they will tell me to keep it and they will refund me. Since there's no way to get a new one, it being out of stock, I'd prefer glueing this one back together. It would be passable.

The girl I talked to didn’t even mention returning it, she made a comment of “the caller right before you had the same problem too”, sounds like they’re getting a bunch of similar complaints and aren’t bothering with returns

I’ve gotten tons of broken stuff from Shop Disney and they always just refund me snd tell me to donate the broken item. I ordered one of those cute retro canister sets and the handles were broken and they sent me a whole new set and let me keep the other. I was shocked haha.

When I ordered one of my cookie jars they didn’t even wrap it in anything- it just was rolling around in the box. It arrived intact but I remember being so horrified when I opened it. Whenever I order anything breakable that will sell out I always worry... My Walt Disney funko pop arrived with the box in good shape- thank goodness. But yeah they need to step up their shipping game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter