Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread (This exchange is complete! Thanks!)

Thanks, Jane, for a wonderful stocking. I actually had to open it Friday night since I left Sat morning for London and I wanted to be able to post when everyone opened their packages.

Now I wrote down everything but forgot the note at home so have to go on memory!

I got snowman spreaders, snowman ornament, snowman dip bowl with spreader, dove peppermint bark, snowman dish towel (notice a theme here!), ornament wine charms and a beautiful dark green stocking

Thanks so much!

I got the most wonderful stocking from Jen! :banana: Thank you so much. :cool1:Everything was absolutely perfect - I loved it all! :goodvibes

I was a good girl and waited until 8 o'clock, but then we got busy and I didn't get to post .. so here is the beautiful stocking and presents from Jen. :santa:

diva1.jpg

I opened the box to find everything hidden with a card. Jen teaches, so she knows that people - not just students - occassionally want to bend the rules, and I'm sure she didn't want me to 'accidently' see anything if I peeked inside before the deadline. :thumbsup2 But I didn't peak (I'm a teacher too, so I often follow the rules.)

diva2.jpg

Once I opened the box there was the cutest tinkerbell stocking - stuffed full. PLUS an adorable tinkerbell mug, a candycane full of reese's miniatures, and a bag of Hersey candycane kisses. YUM. (and thank you! I've never seen those before)

diva3.jpg

Then I unstuffed the stocking and found some fun baking supplies: cupcake liners, holiday sprinkles and a pot holder stuffed with a sugar cookie mix & directions. I needed some holiday kitchen joy, so that was so perfect!

diva4.jpg

There was also a Mickey candycane with a cute oranament to go with it, a sparkley Diva notepad that is tooo cute, hot cocoa mix to go in the adorable tinkerbell mug AND a variety of adult beverages. So cute in individual serving bottles. There were two different types of mimosas and two different types of bellinis. I love sparkleing wines so these will be so fun to try.

diva5.jpg

Jen, everything was perfect. It made me smile, laugh, and really get into the Christmas spirit.
Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, and Merry Christmas!

I totally missed the boat for opening our stockings :eek:. I'm at work, but I'll open my tonight and hopefully have time to post pics. I have tons of turmoil in my life right now so it might be a few days before I can actually post pics...but I'll get around to it eventually ;).

I LOVE the Christmas story stocking. I am also now wondering where to find those Crystal light mixes...yum!

Chris~ Just FYI - I forgot to include a note: those little bottles are champagne toppers. The box they were in was too big to fit so I had to remove the packing.

I have not opened mine yet as I was cleaning last night, lost track of time, and then fell asleep. I am about to leave work and will be checking as soon as I get home. :)

I totally missed the boat for opening our stockings :eek:. I'm at work, but I'll open my tonight and hopefully have time to post pics. I have tons of turmoil in my life right now so it might be a few days before I can actually post pics...but I'll get around to it eventually ;).
Aw, sorry you missed the opening. But hey, it just draws out the fun, right?? ;)
I hope the turmoil settles down soon. :hug:

I have not opened mine yet as I was cleaning last night, lost track of time, and then fell asleep. I am about to leave work and will be checking as soon as I get home. :)
Sounds good. :)

So Katie and Jen will be opening theirs soon. Looking forward to it!!
And we just need pics from Mel, SarahMay, Kerri, Jane and Deb. :yay: :santa:

I am a bad Diva. Bad. Weak. No will power at all. I have a confession to make to Miss Melody, who sent me my amazing package. Along with my stocking she sent a gift that was to be put under my tree and opened on Christmas morning....and I was going to do just that.
Until my wicked children started egging me on to open it all up now. I tried to be strong. I tried to resist. I tried to think, what would Melody do? She'd be good. She'd resist. But alas, I caved. I am a weak Diva with no backbone at all.

But...I am a happy Diva because I loved it ALL!!!!!! Sorry for being bad, Mel, but thank you so much!!! I loved it!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Here is a photo of all my goodies together: (the snowman bag had more candies in there that my kids promptly stole)
DSCN3301.jpg

DSCN3303.jpg

I love it all. The blanket is so warm. We are having really cold weather right now, so this is actually good to have at the moment. I plan to make the Red Velvet pancakes Christmas Eve morning! The Mickey items are too cute. And the necklace, oh, I love it. :lovestruc

Thank you!!! :hug: (Forgive me??)

BETH!!! You naughty girl! You now have to go to your corner and give your self a lashing with that whip of yours! LOL!

Anywhos, I'm glad you liked your stuff. I almost didn't make you a blanket, cuz your weather is not usually very cool. But now I'm glad I did. You should bring it to DL for our trip, cuz you do know you are coming....right?

I took some pics of my Christmas stocking loot. :goodvibes Now I just need some help getting them posted here. :headache:

Thank you again to my mystery Diva. (Is it you Sarah?)

Here are the pictures as promised last night!

Once again, I loved it all. And, Ty loves it all too and has claimed the light up snowman and the little snowman bell for his room. I actually took several of the other snowmen to my office today in order to save them from grabby and grubby 4 year old hands.

Be forewarned, I got a ton of stuff, so there are lots & lots of pics :thumbsup2

IMG_01621.jpg

IMG_01611.jpg

IMG_01591.jpg

IMG_01581.jpg

IMG_01561.jpg

IMG_01551.jpg

IMG_01541.jpg

BETH!!! You naughty girl! You now have to go to your corner and give your self a lashing with that whip of yours! LOL!
Ooooh, if I'd have known that I would've opened it sooner. :banana:

Wait, you made the blanket??? OMG, I already loved how soft and cozy it is, but now it's even more special. Thank you. Unfortunately I have a head cold right now, so it's keeping me warm while I rest and try to get well. :)

Oh, and yes, I double checked and SarahMay was your exchange partner. :thumbsup2

Jane, great pics. Love all the goodies!

Finally got to open my package from Kerri! Lots of goodies including a shirt and socks, ornaments and decorations, dish with candy, and yummy stuff to make cookies! Thanks Kerri!! :goodvibes

PC050001.jpg

I don't know why my pictures are always so small. I just upload them to Photobucket and this is always the size they are when I post. :confused3

Carol, I hope you liked it all...I loved the little plaque that I stuck in the stocking....I may have to get myself one. lol Did you find the bracelet? It should have been in the stocking as well, it's my Christmas design, all gold, red and green. :) I hope you liked it as well. Like I said before, I wasn't able to find everything I wanted to send so if I find something else this weekend (or anytime before Christmas) I'm going to send it your way! LOL :) Oh...I see the bracelet, the photo is small so I didn't notice it before....haha! :)

Aw, sorry you missed the opening. But hey, it just draws out the fun, right?? ;)
I hope the turmoil settles down soon. :hug:

Sounds good. :)

So Katie and Jen will be opening theirs soon. Looking forward to it!!
And we just need pics from Mel, SarahMay, Kerri, Jane and Deb. :yay: :santa:

Beth, our desktop is working!! YAY!!! The laptop is still out getting repaired but the desktop is great so, hopefully I'll be able to post photos soon. I do have them on my phone......tonight is Cassidy's Christmas concert, tomorrow is a planning meeting for the biggest fund raiser we have every year, our annual CRAB FEED!! and Thursday I may have to work a 7-7 shift......I won't know for sure until tomorrow afternoon. Friday we leave for DL, so hopefully I'll be able to get the photos up before we leave. I do want you to know that I've been using the throws you sent every single night......I love them! :)

Okay so is it wrong that I still haven't opened my package :scared1:. I got so swamped yesterday that by the time I got home, I just fell into bed and I completely forgot :guilty:.

Tonight is going to be another one of those nights, so.......I'm going to try and remember. I really need a pick me up and gifts are always nice, so I don't know why the heck I haven't opened it sooner :headache:.

OMG!!! DIS is being horrible tonight! It is taking tons of refreshing to get the pages to load. Ugh!

Anyways...here is my awesome gift from Carol :) Thanks so much!
IMG_0734.jpg

Candy!!! Chocolate!!! My favorite Christmas movie, Elf (which I cannot believe I had not owned till now!) And a super cute princess stocking :)
IMG_0735.jpg

There was this beautiful Sleeping Beauty ornament!
IMG_0736.jpg

And another pin to add to my collection. Yay!

Thanks Carol for the wonderful stocking and goodies :hug:

And since my cat, Belle was trying to sneak into the photos, here she is:
IMG_0743.jpg

Beth, our desktop is working!! YAY!!! The laptop is still out getting repaired but the desktop is great so, hopefully I'll be able to post photos soon. I do want you to know that I've been using the throws you sent every single night......I love them! :)
Oh good! I'm glad it's working. :)
We have some of those throws in Christmas and Halloween prints. My girls love them because they aren't super heavy. After all, it doesn't get that cold here, especially inside the house.
Anyway, I'm glad you liked everything. Now you have to have a party to use those invites! :rotfl2: (I sent those because you always seem to be having get togethers with friends, so.... :) )

Okay so is it wrong that I still haven't opened my package :scared1:. I got so swamped yesterday that by the time I got home, I just fell into bed and I completely forgot :guilty:.

Tonight is going to be another one of those nights, so.......I'm going to try and remember. I really need a pick me up and gifts are always nice, so I don't know why the heck I haven't opened it sooner :headache:.
Aw, Katie. Life must be rough right now if you aren't opening your package! :hug: I hope things settle down for you soon. Open up your goodies and smile. :hug:

OMG!!! DIS is being horrible tonight! It is taking tons of refreshing to get the pages to load. Ugh!
Isn't it awful???? I've been having problems off and on with the DIS for days. :mad: It's so darn slow. I can barely stand posting on here. :rolleyes:
On a side note, I'm going to come to your house and steal that cute kitty! Awwwwww.

I will get pictures posted tonight.
Walgreens has tons of A Christmas Story products!
That was the first time I had seen those flavors of Crystal lite @ Walmart.

I will get pictures posted tonight.
Walgreens has tons of A Christmas Story products!

I'm going to have to make a trip to Walgreens and see what they have :thumbsup2.

I opened my box last night...but a lot of the items were individually wrapped so I haven't opened those items yet :laughing:.

I did get a cute Christmas Disney bag and a stocking with the letter "K" on it. I also opened the card, which was hand made by Lisa (very cute) and it included a pack of hot cocoa and a Disney gift card.

I will post the remainder of the items and pics tonight (hopefully ;)).

Thanks Lisa, everything looks great so far....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter