Christmas Stocking Sent/Received thread (This exchange is complete! Thanks!)

Aw, how cute......... you actually think anyone waited :rolleyes1

hahaha... I recieved mine and yelled, "Package!!!" and used my keys to break the packing tape. My husband looks at me and says, "Aren't you supposed to wait to open that?" Oh yeah....so he took the package away and put it in the garage where I would forget about it. *sigh*

hahaha... I recieved mine and yelled, "Package!!!" and used my keys to break the packing tape. My husband looks at me and says, "Aren't you supposed to wait to open that?" Oh yeah....so he took the package away and put it in the garage where I would forget about it. *sigh*

What are you waiting for?????? Sneak out to the garage and take a look...... Seriously, I won't tell if you won't :rolleyes1

:guilty::guilty::guilty:

Well, I am a naughty girl! I soooooooooo forgot to post that I had received my package before I left this weekend.

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!:sad2:

I will be home tonight, so go for it ladies! :cool1:

LOL! I just read back a bit. :rolleyes1

I think I need to sit in a corner. No "whips" though Beth. :eek:
I promise to try and be a good girl now. :laughing:

No worries, Mel. I won't bring out the whip for you...unless you want me to.;)

Exchangers, are you ready?? Is there anyone out there who hasn't already opened their package?? :lmao:
Let's do this! Tonight. 8:00 p.m. Grab those packages and open 'em up!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

If you aren't able to do it tonight at that time, or tonight at all, feel free to open whenever works best for you. Either earlier today, or tomorrow. :)
Can't wait to start seeing pictures and see what fun Christmas treats everyone got!!!!!! :santa:

Yay! I opened my box, from Chris and wow! so many cool things! Thank you so much Chris, you really put alot of thought into this box and I LOVE everything in it! The spatulas especially because I just lost my last one over Thanksgiving! :thumbsup2

Here are some pics:

The box..

stocking7.jpg

stocking6.jpg

stocking5.jpg

stocking4.jpg

stocking2.jpg

Those little gingerbread measuring spoons are the CUTEST things ive ever seen! and totally digging the frame!

Stocking1.jpg

LOVE the lanyard with the goofy pin on it!

Thanks again Chris, it was awesome and I really do hope I get to hang out with all you girls again soon. I am still trying to talk DH into being ok with me going on the upcoming trip...it may be a sudden thing, like a week or two before hand before I can talk him into it,lol

I'll keep trying to work my magic ;-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

So, promptly at 8PM I opened my box! This is the STUFFED stocking that was inside:

Diva-Stocking-2011-unopened.jpg

There was a card too, which I opened first (my mama raised me that way! LOL), which you can see in this picture with all the stuff out of the stocking - CHECK OUT THE YUMMY PEPPERMINT TAFFY! Mmmmmm......

Diva-Stocking-2011.jpg

And here is the incredible HAUL of loot! Kandace, you TOTALLY spoiled me!

Diva-Stocking-2011--All-ope.jpg

In addition to the cute stocking and yummy peppermint taffy, I got the totally adorable reusable shopping tote from the Disney Store, a shiny Mickey bottle opener, a cute little sparkly diva crown ornament (which was broken at the joint where it was glued together, so it's an EASY fix, but that's why it looks funky in the picture), a little set of four darling Diva themed ornaments, FOUR rolls of Christmas ribbon for crafting, a precious Cinderella glass slipper ornament, a box of Andes "candy cane" mints (these are so yummy!), a cute snowman decoration to hang on the doorknob and THE MICKEY HEAD COOKIE CUTTER!!!!! YAY! Now I can make Mickey Gingerbread cookies! YUM!

Thank you SO much, Kandace! :love:

So we arrived home tonight, and at five minutes past eight I get on the DIS to see what the plan is for the stockings. Only to read that I was just in time to open up my package! Woo hoo! My grandsons are spending the night with us, so of course I had help opening it up, and taking out all the goodies.

But I have absolutely no idea who it is from, and who to thank. I looked everywhere for some clue. I do know that it is from Ferndale, Washington.
Hmm mm?

Tomorrow I will post pics, and list my stocking stuffers, and hopefully by then, I will know who my mystery Diva is. :cool2:

Have fun opening up your packages ladies! :hyper:

I opened my package from Debra

I said that my favorite Christmas movie was A Christmas Story and here is my stocking

LOVE IT

105_1765.jpg

Here is an assortment of Christmas Story items-gift bag with cup, chapstick, and a leg lamp clip

105_1764.jpg

I also received an assorment of starbuck hot cocoa mixes, crystal lights drinks and some red hots and pretzels. ( I am drinking one of the hot cocoas as I am posting YUMMY)

105_1759.jpg

105_1760.jpg

I also get to pamper my feet
105_1762.jpg

A cute little snowman ornament and some stickers

105_1761.jpg

Snowman out of his box
105_1763.jpg

Love my gifts Debra thanks for the fun stocking and goodies

I received an absolutely fabulous stocking from Cathy. It was overflowing with all sorts of holiday goodies and tons and tons of snowmen. I have posted pics to Facebook and will get photos onto here tomorrow. Tonight I have to finish up a couple of photos calendars for the grandmas that have to get ordered by tomorrow morning in order to be ready by Christmas!

Finally got to open my package from Kerri! Lots of goodies including a shirt and socks, ornaments and decorations, dish with candy, and yummy stuff to make cookies! Thanks Kerri!! :goodvibes

PC050001.jpg

I don't know why my pictures are always so small. I just upload them to Photobucket and this is always the size they are when I post. :confused3

I opened my package from Monica tonight. It was filled with goodies and lots of Donald items that I was sooooo excited about.

All of the goodies-
418.jpg

Close up of the Donald goodies, I love the mug, I've never seen that one before.
412.jpg

Close up of the super cute Donald stocking-
photobucket-3969-1323060536388-1.jpg

Part of the other yummy goodies and fab five ornament-
photobucket-3480-1323066037959.jpg

The other part of the goodies, two lotions, two Donald pins, Donald key chain and candy cane cookie cutter.
417.jpg

Thank you so much Monica, I loved it!!!

But I have absolutely no idea who it is from, and who to thank. I looked everywhere for some clue. I do know that it is from Ferndale, Washington.
Hmm mm?

I don't have my list in front of me at the moment, but I believe your sender was SarahMay. :)

I am loving all the packages so far! Great!!
I saw a couple pics on Facebook, too. If you don't mind, make sure to post them here as well for those who don't have access to FB or are not using it right now. Thanks. :)

I am a bad Diva. Bad. Weak. No will power at all. I have a confession to make to Miss Melody, who sent me my amazing package. Along with my stocking she sent a gift that was to be put under my tree and opened on Christmas morning....and I was going to do just that.
Until my wicked children started egging me on to open it all up now. I tried to be strong. I tried to resist. I tried to think, what would Melody do? She'd be good. She'd resist. But alas, I caved. I am a weak Diva with no backbone at all.

But...I am a happy Diva because I loved it ALL!!!!!! Sorry for being bad, Mel, but thank you so much!!! I loved it!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Here is a photo of all my goodies together: (the snowman bag had more candies in there that my kids promptly stole)
DSCN3301.jpg

DSCN3303.jpg

I love it all. The blanket is so warm. We are having really cold weather right now, so this is actually good to have at the moment. I plan to make the Red Velvet pancakes Christmas Eve morning! The Mickey items are too cute. And the necklace, oh, I love it. :lovestruc

Thank you!!! :hug: (Forgive me??)

You are so welcome!!! I was on a mission to get that cookie cutter and I am so glad I found it, I was not going to mail the package without it.

I was SO EXCITED to see that in there! Mmmmm.... gingerbread Mickeys...... I can't wait to bake some!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter