Cinderella16&PrinceCharming16's PJ(6/19/09)-Home Wedding - Disneymoon TR UP!!!!

I have reached that point where I want the wedding to come and be over with so that we can just get out of here and go on our honeymoon already! I am so over the school year, the wedding planning, the stress...I NEED A VACATION! :cool2:

We are getting a ton of declines for RSVPs...but whatever...the people I really want to be there, will be there. The only problem is our guest minimum, because our venue says we must have 175...well as of today we are at 95 :scared1: So we are going to be waaaaay under, but we will make it work. It is out of my control and I'm not going to let the guest count ruin our day.

I cannot wait for my long weekend...only 9 more days of work left until we are off for the summer..I CANNOT WAIT!!!

I am at that point where I am ready for it to be over. Everyone is like are you nervous and I am like I just want it to be over so we can be at DISNEY!!

DISNEYMOON in 1 MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that 1 month from now we will be checking into the Grand Floridian for 8 glorious nights!!!! :cool1::banana::yay:

I CAN'T WAIT!​

Packing up a lot of my stuff to take over to our new house today...it is really starting to hit me that I won't be living with my parents anymore...it is very bittersweet...:sad1:

Love your wedding location!!! It is absolutely beautiful! The invitations are beautiful! Sorry you had so much trouble with your invitations! Glad you figured out the issue though!! Can't wait to here how everything goes at the wedding!!

I had my hair and makeup trial today, and it was so much fun! I need to pamper myself more often haha! I am really happy with the result..

A little backstory: the last time I had hair and makeup done was in 2003 for my sister's wedding, and I looked like a CLOWN! It was awful, I HATED it! I told my hair/makeup artist this and she promised she wouldn't do that to me!

Here is what I showed her for inspiration...

Makeup Inspiration... Very natural and soft
brides_magazine.jpg

MULarge.jpg

Hair Inspiration....Half Up/Down, Soft and Romantic

carrieunderwood400a0507vr7.jpg

half-back-of-hair-738586.jpg

headpiece.jpg
This has a picture of my similar headpiece

The Result...(Dont mind my weird look)

Camera009.jpg

Camera008.jpg

Camera007.jpg

Camera006.jpg

She wove in the ribbons from the headband into the curls since we weren't really sure if we liked the ribbobs just dangling like the inspiration pic...

Busy weekend! We paid the florist in full and tomorrow we meet with our venue for the last time before the wedding to get all the details down! It is all so real now!!!!!

Love your wedding location!!! It is absolutely beautiful! The invitations are beautiful! Sorry you had so much trouble with your invitations! Glad you figured out the issue though!! Can't wait to here how everything goes at the wedding!!

Thanks for all the compliments! :goodvibes

I am following your PJ too and I love your theme! :thumbsup2

I had my hair and makeup trial today, and it was so much fun! I need to pamper myself more often haha! I am really happy with the result..

A little backstory: the last time I had hair and makeup done was in 2003 for my sister's wedding, and I looked like a CLOWN! It was awful, I HATED it! I told my hair/makeup artist this and she promised she wouldn't do that to me!

Here is what I showed her for inspiration...

Makeup Inspiration... Very natural and soft
brides_magazine.jpg

MULarge.jpg

Hair Inspiration....Half Up/Down, Soft and Romantic

carrieunderwood400a0507vr7.jpg

half-back-of-hair-738586.jpg

headpiece.jpg
This has a picture of my similar headpiece

The Result...(Dont mind my weird look)

Camera009.jpg

Camera008.jpg

Camera007.jpg

Camera006.jpg

She wove in the ribbons from the headband into the curls since we weren't really sure if we liked the ribbobs just dangling like the inspiration pic...

Busy weekend! We paid the florist in full and tomorrow we meet with our venue for the last time before the wedding to get all the details down! It is all so real now!!!!!

so pretty - I love the woven ribbon

I love your hair...It will look great I like the ribbon weaved in!!! I am so excited about my disneymoon in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

it looks BEAUTIFUL! I love your hair, and the headpiece! SO pretty!! And your makeup looks great as well. WOW you're so close!

so pretty - I love the woven ribbon
Thank you--at first I wasn't too sure about the ribbon, but then I kept looking at it in the mirror and saw the pictures and definitely loved it!

I love your hair...It will look great I like the ribbon weaved in!!! I am so excited about my disneymoon in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
Thank you. 1 WEEK?!?! You are so very lucky!!!!! Congratulations on everything!

it looks BEAUTIFUL! I love your hair, and the headpiece! SO pretty!! And your makeup looks great as well. WOW you're so close!

Thank you so much. I was so nervous about my hair and makeup since I don't get it professionally done very often, but I was so happy with how it turned out..one less thing to stress about before the wedding!:thumbsup2

We have 2 weeks to go until the BIG day...and oh so much to do!!

My current project is printing and "assembling" our placecards, which I currently have a love/hate relationship with because I LOVE how they look, but I hate all the work! I will post some pics soon.

I received my cousin's wedding invitation for this July and I when I filled in the response, I had to fill it in with my new last name...it was so weird and it all just kind of hit me as to how close this wedding is!!! :banana:

Our Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are tomorrow and we have soooo many little details to take care of before next Sunday (our rehearsal).

Pics soon!:goodvibes

Love your hair and make-up!! You look beautiful! And it's sooo close for you now!

I also have that Carrie Underwood pic saved as inspiration!!

I am so proud of myself! We have all of our major projects done—with 9 days to spare! I am just so done with wedding planning—I want to be married already...it has been 2 long years of planning every single detail, I am ready for it to all come together! And you want to know something...the first 23 and half months of this engagement have flown by...but NOW the last 2 WEEKS HAVE FELT SOOOO SLOOOWWW..what gives?? :lmao:

Anyways, I am done with work (summer vacation!) I decided to think of the top reasons why I want this wedding to be over...here they are.

Top Reasons I Want This Wedding TO Be Over...

1. I will not have to tie any more dusty pink or gold ribbons into perfect bows.
2. I can stop walking around with a 30 pound wedding planning binder!
3. To be able to walk into Michaels, Hobby Lobby, or any other store for that matter and not say, “OOOO that WOULD be perfect for our wedding!” :lmao:
4. To not have to deal with Momzilla anymore—yes we are having 1 guest from Italy stay at our house starting this Friday, not the Queen of England—get over it, my room will be cleaned!
5. To not have to hear, “Your wedding is too of far away, that is why you didn’t meet your minimum.” – I didn’t think 1 hour is that far...apparently, I was wrong. :sad2:
6. Never having to hear, “So how are the wedding plans coming?” or “Are you getting nervous?” again.
7. I will be able to stop making To do list after To do list.
8. We will finally be able to have a normal, non-wedding planning weekend!
9. Two Words: Disney World :woohoo:
10. We can finally call each other husband and wife!!! :cloud9::lovestruc

Cmon 9 DAYS!~!

Here are some of the final DIY projects that I have finally finished, which means..more DIS time!! YEAH! :banana:

Camera037-1.jpg
Some of the table names

Camera038-1.jpg

Camera034-1.jpg

Guestbook table setup

Camera035-1.jpg

Camera036-1.jpg

Camera022.jpg

Our scroll place cards..so very cute, but so very annoying to print, roll, and tie! Glad that one is over with!

Camera039-1.jpg

All of the place cards! I was trying to figure out how to arrange them all, but then I figured, I’ll let our venue figure it out since I didn’t know how big of a table I am dealing with. :rotfl: I getting lazy.

Camera040-1.jpg

Another pic for good measure

A little late in the game, but found this inspiration board last night, and it is totally the look we want to accomplish for our wedding!

MandJ2_1.jpg

And Guess What? In 13 Days...we will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grand_floridian.jpg

*Sigh*

More updates in next post..

Since I was cleaning out the rest of my room today, which is very surreal, I decided I would post my rehearsal dress...

Camera046-1.jpg

While cleaning I also found this shirt that I bought a couple years ago and completely forgot about...

Camera042-1.jpg

Haha, I am going to surprise Justin and where it sometime this week for him!

Camera043-1.jpg

I also dug out these babies! I’m going to wear my Minnie Ears for the rehearsal. :banana:
That is my bride tanktop that Justin’s aunt bought for me for my Bachelorette Party, along with some other suggestive “honeymoon” games and paints. :rotfl: A little awkward? Yes...

Camera045-1.jpg

My bride zip-up for when I get my hair/makeup done! I bought the sweatshirt on clearance for $12 at Target and bought the iron on rhinestone letters for about $2...and taa-da...a hoodie for about 15 bucks! Sure beats the ones for $50 I saw online..crazy for a shirt I will only wear once! (I guess some could argue the same thing about the wedding dress :rolleyes:) ::cough cough::

Camera048-1.jpg

Here are our wedding bands...very simple, but pretty. :goodvibes

Camera026.jpg

My dog, who is really my mom’s, but I’ll miss her dearly when I move out!

Camera044-1.jpg

During the last week of school, I had my students write Marriage Advice for Justin and I. This is part of the cover that one of the girls decorated for me. (I didn’t post the whole thing because it shows our last names). Anyways, I was surprised at how thoughtful some of their advice was, and some of the advice, well, it just made me laugh! Here are two of my favorites..the kids are 10 years old...and miss them so much!

“My advice for you is not to have only one person do all the cooking and cleaning, you should share the jobs. This may help because one person shouldn’t be upset because they had to do too much work. If one wants a different pet then compromise and get something you both like, or just get both, but make sure they get along. Everyday say you love each other. Even when your mad at each other you should still love one another. Follow this and you should have a good marriage.”

“Mr. G., to be a good husband you need to be a hard worker and make a lot of money. Miss M., to be a good wife you need to be patient, men can get crabby. Mr. G. don’t let her take charge of you, you are the man! Miss M. make him dinner only if he has a job. Mr. G. treat her like a queen. Miss M, always be nice. Mr. G. & Miss M., always work as a team and stay behind each other.”

I have a whole book bound from all 36 fourth graders from the school I taught at. I will be bringing it to the rehearsal dinner to share with family and friends. I am so glad I decided to this project, they also had to illustrate their advice. Any teachers out there that want to use this as an assignment, I highly suggest it, it makes for a great keepsake!

I cannot believe I just found your PJ! Everything you have planned is so beautiful! Your hair looks GREAT! I can't wait to see how it comes together!!! 3 days!

I cannot believe the day has finally arrived!! I am beyond excited and I cannot wait to share pictures with you! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
Almost time to get my hair/makeup done!! Talk to you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter