Claire & Chris-getting hitched Disney style 5th Oct 2011.I'm a Mrs!!

Sounds like everything is coming together!! Congrats on the rings!

16 days!! Woohoo!

Wowsers!! 14 days!!! I think my ticker must be wrong actually because we fly out on the 30th and we get married on the 5th. Must have messed it up when I made it all those months ago :headache:

I just wanted to share the little beauties that came through the post this week. I bought some luggage tags from Vistaprint for our suitcases, the ring box that i mentioned earlier and a fabulous card to present to Chris on our wedding day. My plan is actually to ask randy to give it to Chris just before our first look pictures so randy can take some pics of him opening it. It really is so cute and I bought it from a seller on Etsy. I am seriously adicted to that site!!

DSCF3390.jpg

DSCF3388.jpg

Luggage tags, back and front.

DSCF3385.jpg

Lovely ring box (thank you again Joanne)

DSCF3387.jpg

Lovely card!!! can you tell I'm excited about this one? I'm one of those people who just loves receiving and giving beautiful cards and I would much rather receive a card than a present. I've just got to decide what to write in it now.

I've been getting emails from my planner, Carrie this week. I really can't wait to meet her and Randy. I ordered some Mickey fans from Etsy and had them delivered to Carrie, apparently they have arrived and she says they are lovely. We've also been going through the details for the ceremony and have decided to have a couple of chairs set out for the Mums incase they want to sit down.I've no idea how hot it is out there at the moment but, as our wedding is at 3:30, it will probably be quite warm on the boat deck. Guess I should have thought about the time of day a little more carefully when I planned it!!

That's all for now I think. I'm popping out today to try and find a purple orchid, some orange ribbon to finish the bouquet and a t shirt for my diamante transfer (another thank you to Joanne!!).

Claire sweetie - Everything looks wonderful!!! Your ring box came out beautifully!! Loving the luggage tags and the card. I love Vistaprint. They did my welcome bags, personalized pens (for said welcome bags) and announcements and I was 100% happy with their service!! The service I received from the little ring box company was second to none too!!
I am excited to see how your t-shirt turns out!!
I am so looking forward to hearing all about your big day - I feel like we know each other as we have followed each other's planning more or less from the start!!!

Claire sweetie - Everything looks wonderful!!! Your ring box came out beautifully!! Loving the luggage tags and the card. I love Vistaprint. They did my welcome bags, personalized pens (for said welcome bags) and announcements and I was 100% happy with their service!! The service I received from the little ring box company was second to none too!!
I am excited to see how your t-shirt turns out!!
I am so looking forward to hearing all about your big day - I feel like we know each other as we have followed each other's planning more or less from the start!!!

Me too Joanne! I am frequently telling Chris about my lovely Disney friend in the lakes.

Vistaprint really is great isn't it. I keep popping on the site to see if there is anything else I can order. I've got welcome bags for Mums but nothing to put in them yet, I really need to get a move on with that!

Claire, Joanne,

I *love* this jewelry box!! I too will be traveling for my wedding next year (on the Disney Fantasy) and I was looking for a nice memento box to carry our rings.

Would it be too much to ask for the weblink for this wonderful box?

thank you so much,and again great idea Joanne!

The boxes are from a great little company on Ebay. They are inexpensive, good quality and the company can even put your own logo on to the box for you!! Here is a picture of my box which has the logo I designed on it.

6a00e5529b1c41883401538f2a390e970b-1.jpg

Here is the link to the Ebay shop

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Personali...Supplies_CA&hash=item1c1e342787#ht_3404wt_861

Unfortunately, it seems to make no mention of being able to ship to the States. It may be worth trying to contact the seller and asking. If you have no success from the US end, I am happy to ask on your behalf. If they cannot ship to the US (and I cannot see why they wouldn't be able to), you could order and pay for it and have it shipped to me and I will post it on to you. PM me if you need me to do this for you. Good luck!!

Hey Claire!

30th of Sept is fast approaching!!

Love your new updates, the ring box & luggage tags look great. I like the idea of Randy giving Chris the card so he can take a pic, thats a really nice idea. xx

Claire, Joanne,

I *love* this jewelry box!! I too will be traveling for my wedding next year (on the Disney Fantasy) and I was looking for a nice memento box to carry our rings.

Would it be too much to ask for the weblink for this wonderful box?

thank you so much,and again great idea Joanne!

I know Joanne has kindly posted all the info for you, I just wanted to add how easy they were to work with and how quickly the box arrived after my order. My picture doesn't really do it justice. I hope you manage to get one.

Hey Claire!

30th of Sept is fast approaching!!

Love your new updates, the ring box & luggage tags look great. I like the idea of Randy giving Chris the card so he can take a pic, thats a really nice idea. xx

Thank you. Not long at all now is it? I bet you are in last minute excitement mode too!

Hi Claire,

Hope you are ok, gosh I've missed so much!!! Sorry, been a bit absent on the boards recently and my own PJ has taken a bit of a knock!! Everything looks just wonderful and I LOVE the luggage tags and ring box!

You must be so excited! Can't wait to hear everything about it x :goodvibes

Ohh not long to go now, how exciting! :cool1:

I love your latest purchases, especially the ring box! What a great idea!

Hope the anitcipation isn't too unbearable over the next few weeks!

LOVE THE CARD!!!! Im off to go find one! :rotfl: You are so close now, Claire! :woohoo::woohoo: I really like the box too! You are definitely not alone in your obsession with Etsy...I get on numerous times a day just to find more stuff to buy..its getting pretty ridiculous! :lmao:

LOVE THE CARD!!!! Im off to go find one! :rotfl: You are so close now, Claire! :woohoo::woohoo: I really like the box too! You are definitely not alone in your obsession with Etsy...I get on numerous times a day just to find more stuff to buy..its getting pretty ridiculous! :lmao:

I bought it storeyshop on etsy, Sarah. I've bought from her before and they are such good quality. Oh I do really love Etsy!!

So today I am soooo excited! I just received an email from the lovely lady who is making our cake topper for our at home halloween reception - and it's ready!!!!!!! I can't get over how fabulous it is. She has captured us both perfectly from a few pictures and my kitties - oh my goodness - they look wonderful in their little Mickey ears. Here are the pics she sent me.

il_570xN_273074004.jpg

il_570xN_273074016.jpg

il_570xN_273041417.jpg

il_570xN_273041407.jpg

What do you think? The only alteration needed is to the colour of Chris' shirt as he is now purple, I guess she must have forgot when she painted the model. I think this will make the most wonderful keepsake after the wedding is over.

I also ordered a honeymoon dress from ebay last night. It's a Hell Bunny dress and I thought it would be perfect for MNSSHP if I decide against wearing my wedding dress.

lrgscaleVera20Purple20Z.jpg

I might have to get a peticoat to flair it out a bit too. Ooh and maybe some new shoes :thumbsup2

I also got my brain ticking about our wedding transport. As we couldn't stretch to a limo for the event(we really fancied a classic American car), we are driving ourselves to the wedding. Sooooo, I've decided to dress the car up as a surprise for Chris. I'm not sure if this is an American tradtion or not but I'm going to have a big bow on the bonnet with ribbons up to the wing mirrors. I've also ordered a vinyl sign from ebay that can be removed afterwards, one like this...

KGrHqIOKiIE3zdNElOsBO6WRTug_12.jpg

If nothing else it will make for some fun Randy pictures!

I LOVE THAT CAKETOPPER!!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestrucLOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I dont think I can justly express my love for it! Its so awesome!

The dress for MNSSHP is adorable! Its perfect for the occasion! And I like the idea of dressing up the cars! Its definitely done here in the states, but the stuff you bought is so cute! :cutie:

YOURE ONLY 7 DAYS AWAY, CLAIRE!! WOOOOOHOOOOO! You must be completely freaking out with excitement!! Im freaking out for you! :rotfl:

Oh, and just like I said I would last time....I went and bought that card! Cant wait to get it! Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter