Claire & Chris-getting hitched Disney style 5th Oct 2011.I'm a Mrs!!

Oh, and just like I said I would last time....I went and bought that card! Cant wait to get it! Thanks for sharing!

Oh well done on getting the card! They are so cute aren't they. You made me laugh my socks off when I read you first post. You seem as excited as I am about the topper :rotfl:. It's 1am here and I was so desperate to share it with somebody! Chris is fast asleep on the floor with 3 cats sat on him and I can't get him to wake up to look at the pictures :lmao:

Love love love the cake topper!!! And gorgeous dress too!! Can't believe how close you are! :woohoo:

Thank you. And you are too Natalie. That last month is going whizz by and suddenly you'll be in the last week - getting a little bit panicky like I am :rotfl:

Such an amazing cake topper Claire!! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Love the dress too, Hellbunny dresses are greeat. I nearly brought that one a few weeks ago :goodvibes xx

Good morning!

Not much more to update really. The dress arrived and just wasn't as I hoped as the fabric didn't feel very nice - a bit like a stick to your legs kind of fabric :lmao: So that went back to the shop.

The car laminate arrived and it's fab!

MIL is now asking about taking tea bags and coffee with her, like you can't buy tea bags in America!!!:rotfl:

I've got two more days in work and then 1 day before we fly to run around doing last minute things. I've booked an eyelash and eyebrow tint so that I don't have to worry about mascara, then I've got to squeeze in a hair dyeing hour somewhere!

I can't beleive how quickly time has flown and that we are setting off on Friday! I'm starting to worry a little about leaving my beautiful kitties for 3 weeks. But I have arranged for lots of kind friends to go in to feed and play with them so I hope they won't miss us too much. No doubt they won't be bothered as long as their tummies are full.

Claire sweetie - Oh so close. It's really exciting when it cones around to doing all those little last minute things isn't it? I am sorry about the dress, but at least the most important dress is all wonderful!!!
Your kitties will be fine, although my experience with cats makes me suspect that they may not 'talk' to you when you get back (for all of five minutes!!). Enjoy these last few, exciting days!!

Hi :goodvibes

Not sure if anyone is still with me (apart from Joanne!) but just wanted you to know that we had the most wonderful wedding day and I will post pics as soon as I have them from Randy.My wonderful planner, Carrie at Destination Occasions has put some on her Facebook page if you want a sneak peak.

We were so lucky with the weather considering it has been raining here now for about 30 hours!!! We had a glorious day and couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. We still have another 2 weeks honeymoon so hopefully it will improve soon.

Claire sweetie! I was totally thinking of you on your wedding day and sending you well wishes! You had absolutely beautiful weather! I'm so glad to hear that things went well! We left Disney yesterday to head down to Miami (it's actually not raining here) for our Honeymoon cruise. I'm hoping the weather holds out here and clears up for you in Disney!

Much love! Congratulations!

Hi Claire! Belated congratulations!! So glad you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see the photos!!! :goodvibes

Edit: Just had a look on your planners page at the sneak peek photos and everything looked wonderful. You look beautiful. Congrats again x

Congrats! I'm glad to hear it went well and look forwards to pictures. I hope the weather clears up and enjoy your honeymoon!

Read through your entire updates.. Loved the uniqueness of everything.. but, also LOVED your pictures.. went on Fb to check them out.. Excellent..

Thank you ladies. We are still on our honeymoon at the mo (another week to go) and the weather has cleared up thank goodness. I was thinking about all our other Disbrides who were getting married at the same time and I hope nobody was hit too hard with the weekend downpours.

I'm very impatiently waiting for Randy to put up some sneak peeks for us, hopefully anyday now. He really was so creative and wonderful to spend time with.

I'll do a mini trip report when we get home with all the best bits!!

Oh my gosh!!! I just logged into facebook and what is the first thing I see?!

Why its you! Your on Randys facebook page and you look absoultely beautiful. He got some amazing shots of you, he really did. I love the last picture, it's stunning! Your bouquet came out wonderfully, it's sooo pretty! :lovestruc

Hope you had an amazing day because it looked great xx

Oh my gosh!!! I just logged into facebook and what is the first thing I see?!

Why its you! Your on Randys facebook page and you look absoultely beautiful. He got some amazing shots of you, he really did. I love the last picture, it's stunning! Your bouquet came out wonderfully, it's sooo pretty! :lovestruc

Hope you had an amazing day because it looked great xx
I just saw them on my phone too, they looked great from what I could see! I'm gonna check them on my laptop right now.

ETA: Very nice!! I love the Mickey head picture, so cute.

Claire sweetie - Stunning, absolutely stunning!!! Cannot wait to see more!!! Your gorgeous brooch bouquet show up beautifully in the photos!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter