CLOSED: 500 DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick response! That’s our wedding week down there, so the dates are not flexible, but the resort is. With SSR, we’d only be interested in the Preferred Studios due to my understanding from those are the easiest way to get to Disney Springs (vs the standard). Does SSR have a preferred studio for Dec 4-Dec 10?
Yes, SSR studio preferred room is the only studio available and it is 96 points = $1,632 (total price)

If you are interested, you need at least 10 posts to send me a private message with your booking details (see post #1 of this thread).

Congrats on your wedding week and yes, preferred location is the better (closer to Disney Springs and main pools) location buildings at SSR (just google SSR standard vs preferred to see location map)

Looking for multiple options...

1. Check-in 6/26/24
2. Check-out 7/1/24
3. Studio
4. BC, BW, GF, Poly, Riviera

1. Check-in 7/1/24
2. Check-out 7/8/24
3. 3 Studios or a 2BDV or 3BDV

1. Check-in 6/26/24
2. Check-out 7/1/24
3. Studio

1. Check-in 7/1/24
2. Check-out 7/8/24
How many guests?

The "only" resort with available studios is SSR
The "only" resort with available 2 bedroom is SSR and OKW
All 3 bedrooms (other than SSR Treehouse Villas) are sold out

I personally would advise a three bedroom Treehouse Villa but one of the rooms only has bunkbeds for 234 points.

How many guests?

The "only" resort with available studios is SSR
The "only" resort with available 2 bedroom is SSR and OKW
All 3 bedrooms (other than SSR Treehouse Villas) are sold out

I personally would advise a three bedroom Treehouse Villa but one of the rooms only has bunkbeds for 234 points.
Ok, thank you so much for the information. For the first set of dates it is for 4 people. The July dates is for 11 people so unfortunately the Treehouse villa wouldn't work.

1. Check-in 6/26/24
2. Check-out 7/1/24
3. Studio

1. Check-in 7/1/24
2. Check-out 7/8/24

Based on your clarification text of two reservations and party size

For a group of 4 people June 26-July 1 there is only one studio available and that is a SSR preferred room = 83 points and every other resort is sold out and this will have 1 queen-size bed, 1 double-size pull-down.

For a group of 11 people your only option is a 3 bedroom grand villa and all of them are sold out July 1-8, however SSR has a standard 3 bedroom available July 2-8 (6 nights) for 480 points but is sold out one night July 1.

In the future, your best option is to book 7 months or so before checkin for best availability.

I am a very experienced 20+ year DVC member and renter.

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to September 2024).
I can book Bay Lake Tower for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).

I have 500 BLT points for rent or transfer @ $18pp
I have 600 SSR points for rent or transfer @ $17pp
** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, PVB, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post or send you a message with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:
1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender of the children)
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle, checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
I am a very experienced 20+ year DVC member and renter.

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to September 2024).
I can book Bay Lake Tower for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).
I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to January 2025).

I have 500 BLT points for rent or transfer @ $18pp
I have 600 SSR points for rent or transfer @ $17pp
** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, PVB, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post or send you a message with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:
1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender of the children)
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle, checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
Hi and thanks for this offering! I'm interested in a Studio at BLT from 10/30-11/5 for my daughter and I if available

I have about 200 BLT and 200 SSR points left to rent

I can book BLT and SSR for dates in the next 11 months (for dates up until February 2025)
I can book all other available DVC resorts in next 7 months (for dates up until October 2024)

Thanks for the quick response! That’s our wedding week down there, so the dates are not flexible, but the resort is. With SSR, we’d only be interested in the Preferred Studios due to my understanding from those are the easiest way to get to Disney Springs (vs the standard). Does SSR have a preferred studio for Dec 4-Dec 10?
Thank you so much for your help! Confirming the reservation was so much easier than we expected and we got the booking in the Disney app right away! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Based on your clarification text of two reservations and party size

For a group of 4 people June 26-July 1 there is only one studio available and that is a SSR preferred room = 83 points and every other resort is sold out and this will have 1 queen-size bed, 1 double-size pull-down.

For a group of 11 people your only option is a 3 bedroom grand villa and all of them are sold out July 1-8, however SSR has a standard 3 bedroom available July 2-8 (6 nights) for 480 points but is sold out one night July 1.

In the future, your best option is to book 7 months or so before checkin for best availability.
Ok, thank you so much for all of your help, expertise and knowledge. It is greatly appreciated and I will try and look 7 months out next time.

New search please...
Check-in 9/8/24
Check-out 9/11/24 or 9/12/24
2 bedroom
BLT, BCV, BWV, VGF

dates are potentially flexible for that week or the following in September

New search please...
Check-in 9/8/24
Check-out 9/11/24 or 9/12/24
2 bedroom
BLT, BCV, BWV, VGF

dates are potentially flexible for that week or the following in September
Sept 8-12, 2024 2 bedroom options (all other resorts are sold out)
BLT lake = 152 points
BRV = 144 points
RIV preferred = 188 points

Hi Looking for a Studio or one bedroom In any of the following resorts. From Dec 17th to Dec 19th 2024. 2 Adults 2 Kids.

BLT
Grand Floridian
Polynessian Village

Second Choice
Wilderness Lodge Villas

3rd Choice
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Please let me know

Christian and James

Hi Looking for a Studio or one bedroom In any of the following resorts. From Dec 17th to Dec 19th 2024. 2 Adults 2 Kids.

BLT
Grand Floridian
Polynessian Village

Second Choice
Wilderness Lodge Villas

3rd Choice
Beach Club
Boardwalk

Please let me know

Christian and James

Well, good news is that there is great availability for all your top choices, BUT all of these are well below my 100 point minimum rental.

Please note that I own a lot of points and have to limit my rentals to 100+ points as we are limited on the number of reservations we can make.

Hi, anything for 4/14-4/17 studio also could you check vero too thanks

Hi, anything for 4/14-4/17 studio also could you check vero too thanks
SSR and OWK and AKV has studios available and VB is sold out. Unfortunately, the reservations are well below my 100 point minimum.

Can you check a couple things for us?

10/19-10/25
10/12-10/18
1 Bedroom
BLT or AKL - Savannah View

Can you check a couple things for us?

10/19-10/25
10/12-10/18
1 Bedroom
BLT or AKL - Savannah View
Oct 19-25 1 bedroom
BLT lake is 237 points
AKL Jambo savanna is 214 points

Oct 12-18 1 bedroom
BLT lake is 237 points
AKL Jambo savanna is sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter