CLOSED: 500 DVC Points for Rent @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. BLT is $18pp, right? What would AKL be per point?
I can actually do this for $17pp if you wait until March 12 or March 19 to book these. I advise boosting your post count to 10 so you can send me a private message.

Hi, I am looking for a studio from May 16-20. Flexible on which resort, and on dates if we need to shift slightly.

Hi, I am looking for a studio from May 16-20. Flexible on which resort, and on dates if we need to shift slightly.
Every DVC resort is sold out for studios those dates. You probably need to book direct with Disney to ask their availability. DVC studios often get sold out at 4-7 months before checkin so in the future, try to book early for best availability.

I have about 300 SSR points left to rent

I can book ALL available DVC resorts in next 7 months (for dates up until October 2024) and SSR for dates up until February 2025

I am now sold out of BLT points, only SSR points left and can book any DVC resort in next 7 months

I am a very experienced 20+ year DVC member and renter and have I have 500 SSR points for rent @ $17pp

I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to October 2024).
I can book Saratoga Springs Resort for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to February 2025).

** 100 point minimum requests **

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, or 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (BLT, PVB, SSR, OKW, AKV, etc.)

After I check availability, I will post or send you a message with the details and total price.

When you are ready to book, then I will need the following information:
1. Names of all guests and (ages + gender of the children)
2. Address, phone, and e-mail contact information

Payment terms - I accept Zelle, checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees).
50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
1. September 28th
2. October 5th
3. Two bedroom villa/suite
4. Open to any resort: but would prefer boardwalk, beach club, or animal kingdom
Dates are also negotiable!
Thank you for checking!!

1. September 28th
2. October 5th
3. Two bedroom villa/suite
4. Open to any resort: but would prefer boardwalk, beach club, or animal kingdom
Dates are also negotiable!
Thank you for checking!!

Sept 28-Oct 5 - two bedroom availability

OKW = 250 points
SSR standard = 244
SSR preferred = 301
AKV kidani savanna = 311

Everything else sold out

Can we do AKV but can we do for the 29th through the 4th?
AKV kidani village is available Sept 29-Oct 4 (5 nights)
-Standard view = 164 points
-Savanah view = 211 points

AKV jambo house location is sold out

I am almost sold out of points (have about 200 points left) and can now ONLY book two resorts.

I can only book SSR or OKW for reservations from October 2024 to February 2025

If you have any requests, post here or send me a PM as I will soon close this thread and thank everyone that contacted me for bookings.

I am almost sold out of points (have about 200 points left) and can now ONLY book two resorts.

If you have any requests, post here or send me a PM as I will soon close this thread and thank everyone that contacted me for bookings.

Last opportunity as I am closing this thread tonight.....

I have about 200 points left and can now ONLY book two resorts - SSR or OKW for reservations from October 2024 to February 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter