Club run disney

Blargh. Planned for a lyft during MW because I'm neurotic and wanted to get there obnoxiously early anyway, but still...not ideal. hope everyone going to Wine & Dine has a smooth expo experience!

I talked to the cast members at the CrD gate to merch, and they said that platinum members can show up after the expo opens to everyone and go right into the merch area. Thanks for consistent answers, runDisney 🙄😡🤬

I talked to the cast members at the CrD gate to merch, and they said that platinum members can show up after the expo opens to everyone and go right into the merch area. Thanks for consistent answers, runDisney 🙄😡🤬
I had a strong hunch that would be the case. Especially since platinum has a lounge for bib pickup that has its own exit down to the merch area.

I showed up before 8:00 and was completely done by 8:45. But the expo didn't open for another hour. Ended up sitting around taking to some people before wandering the expo.
Yeah, I got picked up at 8:30 and was done in the merch area by 9:15 (including pics with the distances and the Aladdin backdrop) so I had time to eat breakfast in line for the expo (chocolate muffin and coke—the breakfast of champions 😁😁)

Happy Holidays everyone! For anyone doing Marathon Weekend 2023, can you please tell me if you have received any emails from runDisney and details of the content? Being Canadian, I'm afraid we don't usually receive these due to spam/privacy laws. It will be our first expo as Platinum Club rD members and apart from having our printed/signed waivers, Club rD membership card and ID on hand, not sure if there's anything else we need for early entry @ 8:00 AM? Grateful for your advice, thanks!

Happy Holidays everyone! For anyone doing Marathon Weekend 2023, can you please tell me if you have received any emails from runDisney and details of the content? Being Canadian, I'm afraid we don't usually receive these due to spam/privacy laws. It will be our first expo as Platinum Club rD members and apart from having our printed/signed waivers, Club rD membership card and ID on hand, not sure if there's anything else we need for early entry @ 8:00 AM? Grateful for your advice, thanks!
You shouldn't need more than that. For W&D the membership cards weren't ready so only id was required. A line did form for early entry to the platinum lounge before opening but it went quickly.

You shouldn't need more than that. For W&D the membership cards weren't ready so only id was required. A line did form for early entry to the platinum lounge before opening but it went quickly.
Super, thank you for your reply!

Going along with the above question - where does it ever say what time the early access for Gold members to the expo begins? I see in the thread that early access for Gold started at 0930 on W&D (vs 1000 for the virtual queue). And next week's expo starts at 1000 as well so I EXPECT that it would be the same - but I just haven't seen anything that says that specifically. Thoughts?

Going along with the above question - where does it ever say what time the early access for Gold members to the expo begins? I see in the thread that early access for Gold started at 0930 on W&D (vs 1000 for the virtual queue). And next week's expo starts at 1000 as well so I EXPECT that it would be the same - but I just haven't seen anything that says that specifically. Thoughts?

I got an email on December 14 with the Club access info:

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 8.19.32 AM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter