Coffee Shop/Break Room

Well, it's not as good as fresh, but they do offer frozen White Castles in the supermarkets up here. Have you checked the frozen foods aisle at your local megamart?

Well, it's not as good as fresh, but they do offer frozen White Castles in the supermarkets up here. Have you checked the frozen foods aisle at your local megamart?

Weekly! :lmao:

Not too bad if you wrap in a paper towel and dab the bottom with a little water! :thumbsup2

So were you ok with all that storm nonsense last week?

We were actually at the Cleveland game (and were on TV, for a very brief moment! Just two Steeler fans in a see of brown) anyway…..
We came back home and were very lucky. Some of our friends and family not so. My mom lost 7 trees in her back yard alone! My best friend was without power for about 4 days (they were showering at our house).

We were okay, my DP wasin Cleveland AS WELL FOR THE STEELER game, he met, or brushed past Dennis Quaid and saw Michael Phelps down the hall. ANYWHO, back to the questions.

The wind was up to at least 65 at my house, it picked up a 50 pound umbrella stand and tipped it over breaking our glass top patio table. I "evacuated" the rest of the patio (6 chairs, 1 marble top table, 2 umbreallas, 1 drink cooler, 2 ottomans, 1 couch, 4 tiki torches) in under 15 minutes! LOL.

Craig...

Not sure if you have a pool, but down here when a hurricane is coming, most people toss their patio furniture into the pool.

Add some chlorine and your stuff gets cleaned in the process also!:thumbsup2

I so want a pool. Our backyard has shrunk from a while a go. It's not big enough now with the trees we've put in to put a pool in. LOL.

Craig...

Not sure if you have a pool, but down here when a hurricane is coming, most people toss their patio furniture into the pool.

Add some chlorine and your stuff gets cleaned in the process also!:thumbsup2

We have actually had over 20 calls so far to come and get furniture out of pools. Mostly glass tops that have broke!
Up here its different becasue 99.9% are vinyl lined (becasue of our climate) so throwing stuffin usually results in holes.

, my DP wasin Cleveland AS WELL FOR THE STEELER game.

Well I am glad you came out well from the storm!

As for the game, did he find their fans to be as nasty as I did? I have never watched grown adults yelling swear words at 6 year old before in my life!

I am actually very thankful for the weather, I think thats what saved us. I sorta have a very big mouth .....:rolleyes1 !

You do not sell pools. If you do, I want such a discount! LOL. He was "treated" to the game by First Energy, and they had a box for them, so he didn't have to deal too much with the fans. HOWEVER he said that last year when someone went up from Pittsburgh to there, they wore a full Steeler outfit and had one of their fans throw a full bowl of bean dip in their face. Wow!

You do not sell pools. If you do, I want such a discount! LOL. He was "treated" to the game by First Energy, and they had a box for them, so he didn't have to deal too much with the fans. HOWEVER he said that last year when someone went up from Pittsburgh to there, they wore a full Steeler outfit and had one of their fans throw a full bowl of bean dip in their face. Wow!

I do.......!:rolleyes1

We went in full Steeler gear!!! and if the storm had not come through I can see how trouble would have escalted!

(You should have heard the comments! A few guys told me I had huge brass ones for showing up in clevelannd, but they didn't say it as nice)

Answers:

#1: Nope. Not special.
#2: I'm gonna say no negative or positive impact, just falling over of natural causes. ;)

No particular reason, I just saw it and laughed......

l_0a5895fe7e74281d424f2271cbbbe50f.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :scared1:

Sorry I just needed to vent. I just can't get over this girl who lied about MY town!!! There are so many more important things that need done in Pittsburgh and yet we had to waste time and money looking into her story!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter