Coffee Shop/Break Room

Thanks. I needed that this morning. I couldn't keep my eyes closed until the 4th. Sorry. :)

MIke told me to close my eyes so I didn't see the new fireworks cause they were a surprise....I opened them and watched the video too Mike, they're nice...wish I was coming down earlier so I would see them.

I haven't seen the video yet, but I'm glad y'all think that it's a good show!:yay:

We're seeing it TONIGHT! :woohoo:

We'll be down at WDW this weekend (Friday night through Sunday early evening). We'll be eating at Boma on Saturday night for Aidan's birthday and drinking around the world on Sunday at Epcot. Anyone who wants to join us is welcome to do so. :cool1:

I am so bored right now at work. They rearranged my schedule so that could "Help out" another department, and I didn't have a choice. So I have just been sitting here doing nothing as the person that is suppose to be training me is lazy. Not that I care as I don't really want to "help out".

So now I am looking at 4 hours of just sitting here and trying to stay awake.

I am so bored right now at work. They rearranged my schedule so that could "Help out" another department, and I didn't have a choice. So I have just been sitting here doing nothing as the person that is suppose to be training me is lazy. Not that I care as I don't really want to "help out".

So now I am looking at 4 hours of just sitting here and trying to stay awake.

Try 10 hr sitting here with only 1 Business Card= 5min to do. :surfweb:
and wally not being funny.

The fun part comes as calls are rolling in, I just sit here looking at The Dis because I can't help them out just yet :-)

I just woke up and it's my day off. I'm enjoying fresh coffee, a sausage and cheddar omelette, and getting ready to settle into my game for the next 10 hours or so :rotfl:

Everyone knows Wednesday is "Anything can happen" day! Geesh!

Each day of the week had a special show theme, which was reflected in the various segments. The themes were:

Monday - Fun with Music
Tuesday - Guest Star
Wednesday - Anything Can Happen
Thursday - Circus
Friday - Talent Round-up

So what's that make Saturday?! Hopefully it's PARTY day, I'm having a Summer of Love Party Tonight (2nd) :) Hope it doesn't rain!! LOL.

So how many people know how to get to the Pavillion between Canada and the UK. I have to go there on the 4th or 5th and I don't know where it is! LOL.

It's the old Millennium village, you cant miss it! If you are with a large group they will have hosts there to assist just in case you get "lost".

Honestly, you cant miss it!

fw2002party.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter