*****Come join the FUN! - OFFICIAL April 2018 Thread*****

Changed one of my FP to FOP for Saturday while getting rid of another one for another day. Hoping to be able to get in line at 10:30 for a shorter ride as well. Also changed our Wild Africa Trek to Saturday which means we'll have an entire day in my favorite Disney park.

Memory maker purchased here, too. 18 days. Just have to get through a super-stressful work thing this week and next week and then I'm free to daydream all day about Disney!

Now comes the time I start rethinking my packing list (I make mine early I'm crazy) and stalking the weather. My DH laughs because I not only make outfit lists but I really want to keep certain ones for certain days based on park plans - have I mentioned crazy but at least it's official - under three weeks

Now comes the time I start rethinking my packing list (I make mine early I'm crazy) and stalking the weather. My DH laughs because I not only make outfit lists but I really want to keep certain ones for certain days based on park plans - have I mentioned crazy but at least it's official - under three weeks
If you're crazy then so am I. LOL I have been working on my packing list and outfits for a couple of weeks now. I plan to start packing this weekend. I hate packing so the longer I give myself the less stressful it is. 15 days until we're home!

If you're crazy then so am I. LOL I have been working on my packing list and outfits for a couple of weeks now. I plan to start packing this weekend. I hate packing so the longer I give myself the less stressful it is. 15 days until we're home!
This is my first trip flying out around 6 pm instead of the usual am - so my packing can even be that day which seems so foreign. Meanwhile the DH is like pack my Disney shirts and regular clothes and I'll figure it out day by day - that gives me anxiety lol

Hello fellow April Disney-goer's ... I just found these boards. I have been to Disney a lot through my childhood because we lived in Florida, but this will be the first time for my children and husband. I am pretty excited to share the Magic with them!

I was reading that Toy Story Mania might be down to 1 track from April 9 - May 7 and there are no fast passes available for it during those times, so I thought I would check in with the board and see if anyone has in fact been able to get a Fast Pass during April for this ride. It was one I was actually looking forward to a lot so I am pretty disappointed if this is the case.

My family and I are going from April 21-27. So excited!

Hello fellow April Disney-goer's ... I just found these boards. I have been to Disney a lot through my childhood because we lived in Florida, but this will be the first time for my children and husband. I am pretty excited to share the Magic with them!

I was reading that Toy Story Mania might be down to 1 track from April 9 - May 7 and there are no fast passes available for it during those times, so I thought I would check in with the board and see if anyone has in fact been able to get a Fast Pass during April for this ride. It was one I was actually looking forward to a lot so I am pretty disappointed if this is the case.

My family and I are going from April 21-27. So excited!
No FPs available due to Toy Story Land, but standby should still be open!

Lol if you’re crazy, then so am I! I am the same way! I don’t leave for 34 days and I already have all my park outfits planned, down to the accessories :teeth: I even created pic collages and sent them to my husband. Now that’s crazy :headache:

Lol if you’re crazy, then so am I! I am the same way! I don’t leave for 34 days and I already have all my park outfits planned, down to the accessories :teeth: I even created pic collages and sent them to my husband. Now that’s crazy :headache:
OH pic collages! My DH is going to "love" that concept :) anytime a package comes to the house he rolls his eyes, I said this isn't Disney clothes it's from NY&Co, he was like yes but you bought those tops FOR your Disney leggings so - I said nope doesn't count hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter