Connections anyone? The puzzle…

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I am not really a fan, because it seems relative to me, trying to see the same connections as someone else. A friend introduced me, and I find myself trying it so, I wonder if others here are doing it.

Connections
Puzzle #116
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦πŸŸͺ🟦
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

The thing that bothers me about it is that there are really only 3 of the 4 things you need to get. After you have 3, the fourth is something you don't even have to think about because there're only 4 things left.

I've been doing this since it was in beta and it is a LOT better than it was at the beginning.

The thing that bothers me about it is that there are really only 3 of the 4 things you need to get. After you have 3, the fourth is something you don't even have to think about because there're only 4 things left.

I've been doing this since it was in beta and it is a LOT better than it was at the beginning.
True about having to get only three matches. I was just told about this recently. I do like spelling word/number puzzles more.

Today’s

Connections
Puzzle #118
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟨🟨πŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨πŸŸͺ🟨πŸŸͺ
🟨πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟨🟨🟨🟨

Last edited:

True about having to get only three matches. I was just told about this recently. I do like spelling word/number puzzles more.

Today’s

Connections
Puzzle #118
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟨🟨πŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨πŸŸͺ🟨πŸŸͺ
🟨πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟨🟨🟨🟨
I hope you play Spelling Bee, then!

Connections
Puzzle #120
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Wasn’t super easy for me, but I got it. Had to think about it for a while. I’m trying to solve at least two groups before making a move.

It’s a fun game!

Last edited:
Connections
Puzzle #122
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟦🟦🟦🟦

I’ve been playing for a couple of months. Some days are pretty easy, but others are practically impossible. I play lots of word games, including Spelling Bee as someone mentioned,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter