• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Connections anyone? The puzzle…

Connections
Puzzle #124
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

If someone could explain green pink to me, I would appreciate a PM. Since only 4 left, they are a group, but I don’t quite understand the connection!

No go for me today. I like this puzzle and try to complete it every day. I often find I’ll recognize a category of connections but can’t figure out all 4. That was the case today.

I think the creator of this puzzle is a fan of a certain genre of music and it’s not 50’s crooners. 🀣

Connections
Puzzle #124
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩

No go for me today. I like this puzzle and try to complete it every day. I often find I’ll recognize a category of connections but can’t figure out all 4. That was the case today.

I think the creator of this puzzle is a fan of a certain genre of music and it’s not 50’s crooners. 🀣

Connections
Puzzle #124
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩
I think you are right!

Today’s was fine!

Connections
Puzzle #125
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter