Connections anyone? The puzzle…

:sad2:
Connections
Puzzle #134
πŸŸͺ🟦🟩πŸŸͺ
🟦πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
🟩🟦🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟦🟩

Thanks for the hint about asking for hints. ;)
I just don’t think like the author does!! I need help!! There are a number of help places. I wouldn’t think of trying to get hints for the other puzzles we do. I try not to look at Nerdle here before I do it, because you could get help about where the = is.

I was fully frustrated with this puzzle, now maybe I stand a chance!

I just don’t think like the author does!! I need help!! There are a number of help places.
I prefer to do it on my own, but agree that the writer seems to have some different word associations, some that are unfamiliar to me. And of course some words fit into multiple categories, which is done intentionally, but part of the game that makes it challenging. I now look for β€œfill-in the-blank” type groups and also have to remember that some words are both common and proper nouns.

I prefer to do it on my own, but agree that the writer seems to have some different word associations, some unfamiliar to me. And of course some words fit into multiple categories, which is done intentionally, but part of the game that makes it challenging. I now look for β€œfill-in the-blank” type groups and also have to remember that some words are both common and proper nouns.
There are many references I don’t get. Some I downright disagree with.

I am actually sorry I have heard of the game. The daughter of a friend, whom I only have met once or twice, mentioned to my friend that she thought I would like this puzzle!

I really have to β€œlet it go.” Just not able to do that. :) I wake up and think, β€œ shall I give it a try??” Oh well.

I can cheer you on!!:cheer2:

There are many references I don’t get. Some I downright disagree with.

I am actually sorry I have heard of the game. The daughter of a friend, whom I only have met once or twice, mentioned to my friend that she thought I would like this puzzle!

I really have to β€œlet it go.” Just not able to do that. :) I wake up and think, β€œ shall I give it a try??” Oh well.

I can cheer you on!!:cheer2:

:hug: I understand your frustration. There are days you want to :badpc:

For me, it’s quickly addicting, and my failures just make me more determined to beat the game! :teeth:

I managed to get them all right today. I forgot to post my results and now I’m not able to post them. The stats disappeared. I guessed good. It’s a guessing game. πŸ˜‚ I do study them for quite a while but some days are easier than others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter