Contemporary DVC: Yes or No

DVC Contemporary: Definitely Yes or No

• I will purchase as soon as it is offered

• I will not purchase

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sammie

DIS Veteran
It seems based on the other DVC Contemporary poll some have an interest in staying there but not purchasing, some are not sure. etc.

I would be interested in knowing how many will purchase or not as soon as offered.

So are you interested in becoming a DVC Contemporary member or not?

I will not purchase.

It seems based on the other DVC Contemporary poll some have an interest in staying there but not purchasing, some are not sure. etc.

I would be interested in knowing how many will purchase or not as soon as offered.

So are you interested in becoming a DVC Contemporary member or not?

I will not purchase.

No interest in owning at DVC contemporary-

Count me in, I'll buy it in a NY minute as soon as it is offered!!! :banana: I hope they have concierge too lol.:thumbsup2

I didn't vote, because while I would purchase at the Contemporary, it will depend on how soon it's offered as to whether I buy right away or not. I just bought into DVC; it'll be hard to justify adding on when we won't even be using the points we have until November of 2008! :)

you aren't being fair

take off 'as soon as it is offered ' - then it is fine.

How is that not fair, if that is what I am interested in knowing. I could have added I might purchase later but that was not my interest.

It seems with AKV there was no indecision, those that wanted it, really wanted it and could not wait for the opportunity to purchase. They were literally standing by the phone.

I wanted to see if that kind of interest lies at the Contemporary and frankly I don't think it will.

I think it will be much slower to sell than AKV especially with exisiting members.

Will not purchase...I have no desire to stay there.

I dont think we will purchase, but we will stay on occasion. No big boo-hoo if we cant get in. MK is very special but not a must do every trip.

I do like the Bay Lake Marina the best and if they put an AWESOME pool in, that would increase my interest to stay but I dont think we will need to own there for as little as we plan to stay.

I could stay at SSR and not set foot in a park and still feel like Im on a top of the line Spa vacation, we will keep our SSR as long as they will have us:cloud9:

I love the Contemporary, but points over $100 each are just too rich for this girl. If I could get them for the same price I bought my first OKW points, well, that might be different.

Uh, it's it a big premature to say without knowing how what the thing is going to look like, what the rooms will be like and how many points a night it will take to stay there?

Uh, it's it a big premature to say without knowing how what the thing is going to look like, what the rooms will be like and how many points a night it will take to stay there?

That did not seem to affect the excitement for AKV. Which was my point of asking.

I would think based on how AKV is tied to the decor of the AKL, we can be safe in saying that the DVC at the Contemporary will follow suit and match the new decor at the Contemporary rooms.

As to what it is going to look like from the outside, a large high rise. Again which the Contemporary is, due to the ground print, either a C or an O shape.

Points would be similar or slightly higher than AKV. That is also based on the history of DVC.

DH and I would actually love to purchase at CRV but are holding off for a DVC at the Grand Californian Resort in California. Would buy at GCV in a heartbeat. We own at SSR and AKV and hope that if CRV really does happen, that we will be able to book at the 7 month window since we travel during off season. Wishing for GCV, CRV and many more Disney Vacation Club locations.

No interest. But I'm happy for those who have been patiently waiting for the CRV!

Voted right away, but how can every person know for sure without the price, point shedule, sight unseen etc?

As to what it is going to look like from the outside, a large high rise. Again which the Contemporary is, due to the ground print, either a C or an O shape.

Bagel, croissant, or parking garage - I have no desire no matter the outcome.

Pleased for those whose dreams may come true, however.

you aren't being fair

take off 'as soon as it is offered ' - then it is fine.

I agree. We definitely want to buy, but aren't sure it will be "as soon as it is offered". It depends on how much per point and where things are financially for us at the time. So we don't really fit into either of your choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter