Contemporary DVC: Yes or No

DVC Contemporary: Definitely Yes or No

• I will purchase as soon as it is offered

• I will not purchase

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sammie, I understood exactly what you were looking for with this poll and therefore, I voted no thanks. :)

Thanks, I really did not figure it would be hard to figure out. It just seemed in the other poll, there were a good many not decided. I can understand that.

I can also understand that some have a great interest in the MK area and will buy sight unseen and can't wait. Others like myself have no interest what so ever.

I was just curious as to where the devoted and nondevoted fell.

And truthfully if someone is 95% sure that at some time in the future they will purchase, I give them persmission to go ahead and vote Yes. ;)

Because if you are considering it, you might want to start saving your pennies, they are going to build it.

It's too far from the monorail for me. I already have to deal with the halls at the BW! :rotfl:

We have enough points (for now) so I voted no. Very happy with our VWL and BWV! :cool1:

We do hope to stay there some day, however.

Pass. We enjoy trying all of the DVC resorts from time to time, so will probably stay at CRV at some point in the next 35 or 45 years, but our next add-on will be AKV. :)

So currently 41% will buy sight unseen regardless of price per point, point schedule and cost of dues, on day one. Does that mean there is interest in CRV? :scratchin

As much as I can't wait to stay there, we wont be buying into it. We could posibly be tempted by Grand California Villas....:lmao:

I would buy into CRV from the word go, because the value of that property goes beyond the word "prime", or "priceless" it would be "once upon a time..."

To own a room within walking distance or a view of the MK would be ....priceless, phenominable, unbelievable..........

Unobtainable, perhaps?

I saw the rumor that it won't come to pass. But as much as I wish I didn't see it, I have to acknowledge that it would be smarter on Disney's part to keep the land and replace that hotel over and over again... They are wasting it now. The rooms are lousy, the restaurants are popular because of the characters and the views.

But our DVC is a long term deal. Disney could clean up short term if they used their assets better, especially the ones next to the MK.

So please let them be clueless until I get my points in CRV...

I will not purchase.....no desire to purchase. I agree with the OP that I can stay at SSR and never set a foot in any park and have a MAGICAL time since there is sooooooo much to do. I just don't see that as a possibility at CRV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter