Could everyone please post their first name here? Oldtimers, Newbies, Lurkers....

Pandy!! No, wait...that's not it....ummm...err....gee, it's been so long since I've heard it!!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ahhhh, yes, NOW I remember.... :p

Look...

Down....

There....

Pumbaa_ and what do you mean by that comment????? rotflmbo...I amsweet and innocent...Marla on the other hand.....:rolleyes:

Now Patinmn...how can anyone confuse you with "THAT other Patrick"? You are tall...he is height impaired...You are in MN he is in Chicagoland..... should I continue??? You are a cutie...hmmm...ok so you both are cuties...what can I say?

Hey Patrick IL....lol....you know I am only kidding ....good things come in small packages...atleast that is what I have been told...lol ;)

Oh, Glo......you'd better be careful what you say. You know how everyone turns your words around! :D

my words Barb? How dare they? I am sweet and innocent...and what I said about the Patrick's is somewhat true...don't you think?

hehehehehehe :D :D

Originally posted by glo

Now Patinmn...how can anyone confuse you with "THAT other Patrick"? You are tall...he is height impaired...

Now I am confused again:confused: Am I understanding this correctly? Glo is calling me height impaired????:confused: And how did I become That Other Patrick :confused: :smooth: :smooth: :p ;)

Patrick (Il) - dont ask me - I am lost as usual

and confused - but goes without saying it

HI ALL my name is Linda--but you can call me UMMMMM lets see---how about--
LINDA --heehee I hope to make it DIS_CON this year..ya all sound like a BLAST to
P---A------R------T------Y with..

Tink-13

Hey DAYNA!!!!!

Are you keeping track of all these people for us? :D

My head's already swimming. :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone,

I am Lori but, there are some that do refer to me as Tink.

Glo, you are a sweet and innocent person.;)

Hi :wave: Everybody! I'm DEBBIE!

And I REALLY am sweet and innocent, as you can tell by my user name, CDoobee. (The Doobee part is a REALLY, REALLY, OLD reference to the REALLY, REALLY, OLD Romper Room show!)

Okay, Tia, let's hear it about us OLD folks! I'm ready! Come on! I can take it!!:earsgirl:

Kimberly, but let's stick to Kim, okay? :) :wave:

Love the music Dayna!! :)

Marla, you were NOT lost!! ;) :)

Norma here!
I don't know how I missed this post for so long. Must have been the holidays!!

I hope this isn't a duplicate post, but I can't remember if I signed in here or not...

Mary Albright

Can I join the party, even though I'm way beyond fashionably late?? Huh? Huh?

Gail here...

All this talk of the "other Patrick" has me ROFL..."Patrick - the OTHER white meat" :p

j/k, j/k!!!

Sure Cookie better late than never!!!

The other white meat? Hmmmmm....now Cookie...was that nice??? Or better yet, how would you know? ;) I happen to think they are both cuties.... :D of course I know you were just kidding....nice to see you here.....hehehehehe

Sort of reminds of a T-shirt I saw this woman wearing one time it said...

Front: Men are Pigs
Back: and I'm in the mood for Pork

:D

Hi - I'm Joan

How does everyone get those awesome little pictures in their posts? This sight is the greatest. I could spend the entire weekend here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter