Could everyone please post their first name here? Oldtimers, Newbies, Lurkers....

Welcome Joan, Jennifer and Angela!!!

Glad to see you here...sit back and enjoy!!!
We are quite a group over here

Hi! Surprise............my name is Ona.
I really want to try to get to DISCON2 but I'm still at uni. in early Dec. Hopefully someone will take notes for me and I can come. It sounds like you guys had such a laugh at DISCON1 that I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly don't want to miss out again.

Hello to everyone again! :wave:

Hi ya'll!! I'm Beth (I also answer to Mom, "Evil" Step-Mom:eek: ;), Bethie, Honey, Sweetie, Dear, Hot Stuff, and........well, you get the idea. Just DON'T call me late for DIScon!!!!!!!!!:D

I'm Gail.

Sorry to say I won't be at the convention but I'll read all about it here.

for CSDoobie: I remember Romper Room....in black and white.....and I'm not that old!!!!!

:wave:

My real name is Debbie - one of many here on the boards. :)

i really thought i had posted on this tread but i guess not. i'm nicole. my sister (akasleepingbeauty) and i are looking forward to attending DISCon. it will be our first time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter