Could everyone please post their first name here? Oldtimers, Newbies, Lurkers....

Hi,

Well obviously I wasn't too original with my DIS name. Anyway, call me Teresa or Tree, but never Terry.:D

Im Emma
wiggle2.gif

:pinkbounc My name is Danielle and I live only 2 hours from Disney in Jacksonville. As a matter of fact we just spent 4 days at Disney this week for the very first time and we love it so much we are in the processing of purchasing the DVC.:pinkbounc :earsgirl:

Originally posted by luvdsny
Okay, I'm 33...going on 34 in March (going on 4 when I get to WDW in Dec. :D ). Is anyone MY age? I know Sandra is. :D :wave: Hi Sandra. :wave:

I remember my grandmother playing this. :D

j/k :p

Tia,
I'm 34- will be 35 in May.. I'm 30 yrs old then my son.. ( that's how I know my age).
Linda

:wave:
Im Juliana..but everyone calls me Jules on the boards!
Im 15(16 in August! :D)and Im a sophomore in high school!(junior when we go to DIS-CON!)

Hi I am a newbie and our first stay at our home resort, (VWL), is during discon 2002. My name is Sue - now is Discon a private thing or can anybody participate. Its contagiuos-I really don't know what Discon is but reading how excited everyone on this and other boards is getting about it I find myself thrilled that we are going to be at WDW the 1st week in Dec.

Hi! I'm Beccy! I might be able to go to Discon so everyonethink positive thoughts about dh-Tim getting a job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter