• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all subjective. I guess I just get way more emotional watching the characters actually following and achieving their dreams rather than just wishing for them.

And I find the show to be just as fantastic with or without the projections, the music and fireworks alone are good enough for me.

But this isn't a HEA/Wishes thread, so back to doom and gloom I guess.
I agree with the overall message, I just like it better And I've watched many times from other spots and the fireworks itself is phenomenal

HEA has grown on me, but my biggest issues with it from the start still remain - I don’t like that it feels like cramming as many IP clips in as they could vs the flowing storyline of Wishes, and I don’t like the projections in general that limit the places you can see the full show from and in turn make it more important to spend time or money finding a good spot.
I think a lot of people agree with you about the number of clips, but each section is telling a story so the multiple clip tell the story of that section, be it the initial wish, adventure to get to it, friends and family that help you along the way, the obstacles you encounter and then the final getting to your HEA by your own merit and struggle.

I would wager the two shows not coming back are Rivers of Light and EPCOT Forever. They might as well just transition into Harmonious when they decided to do shows again.
It’s possible but previous rumors indicated that Epcot Forever would return prior to Harmonious still.

Darn. We'll be there mid-December... Was hoping it would be open by then...
Per Disney’s website they left it open that it could open before years end but of course being vague. I’d imagine this is due to issues outside their control, likely supply chain.

BC86275F-DB4F-44FE-8906-F8CBC4404AA2.jpeg

Some of the music choices in HEA are weird to me, too. "That's What Friends Are For" is not about friendship, "Love is an Open Door" is essentially the villain song in Frozen, not really a love song. And I'm always annoyed that they used the end credits version of "Go The Distance" instead of the movie version.
I'm with you on most of this, but I have an additional problem with HEA, which is that I despise "Go the Distance," so the entire climax is ruined for me. Also, many of the songs are in HEA for only a few bars and if it's a song I like, I want to hear more than that. The pyro was great and so were the projections. If I could've seen it without the music, I probably would've liked it more!

ETA: Sorry, I didn't see the rest of this thread before I posted.

For some reason the music from Electric water pageant instantly makes me smile.

🎼DERP DOO DOO DEE DERP🎶

it's so cheesy. I love it.
My wife and I used to have some great nights sitting on the second story balcony on the lobby of WL with a to go drink or 3 from Territory Lounge. Was our idea of a perfect evening/night. We were alone most of the time just waiting for the EP music to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter