Cruise to Cuba

kiapepito

DIS Veteran
Hello. My husband just booked us the 5 day over night Havana trip in July. Anyone on the same sailing or any other Cuban sailings? We are coming from California and as it is all new to us just wanted to get some pointers! Thank you!

you will need to go to Cruise critic. Lots of threads about Empress there. sailing to Cuba is new to EVERYBODY.

I went last year and loved it, but I flew in and was not on a ship. Cuba is an amazing place and love american tourists. Bring Euros as they do not like US Dollars and penalize the conversion. Cell phones are probably not going to work. Try to explore on your own if possible,

We booked the 10/30/17 5 night to Cuba and Key West while aboard the Serenade last week. We will move the date to 2018 when itineraries come out.

Thank you everyone! I'm going to look into buying Euros from Chase, I've heard it's possible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter