Dane, Farrah, Heath & Javens "dreaming" of dreams TR 8/30-9/6*UPDATE pg 28 9/28*

YES...good luck to all of us that are trying to lose weight. It is definitly a challenge but we can do it! I weighed in today (7 day weigh in) and I have lost 4 pounds!! I know it is all water weight but hey, Ill take it! :goodvibes

YES...good luck to all of us that are trying to lose weight. It is definitly a challenge but we can do it! I weighed in today (7 day weigh in) and I have lost 4 pounds!! I know it is all water weight but hey, Ill take it! :goodvibes

GO FARRAH, GO FARRAH!!! WHOOO HOOOOO

I haven't even weighed myself yet! It wouldn't help to do it tonight, my wicked MIL brought some shrimp creole tonight for our late birthday! :rolleyes1

Thats awesome and so what if it's water weight it's gone! :thumbsup2

GO FARRAH, GO FARRAH!!! WHOOO HOOOOO

I haven't even weighed myself yet! It wouldn't help to do it tonight, my wicked MIL brought some shrimp creole tonight for our late birthday! :rolleyes1

That sounds YUMMY!!!!!!! Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks everyone! :)
That shrimp creole sounds good!! And I dont even eat shrimp-LOl...must be the diet in me talkin'. ;)

Hi Farrah... I love all your pictures...all of you guys look great!!!

Congrats on taking steps to lose weight... I am joining you on this one too!!!
Have a crazy busy weekend... glad to be back on track again too...

With those of us that are losing weight just here..we should have our own losing weight thread!!!

Congrats on the loss, anything is better then a gain

Hi Farrah!
I normally lurk on your TR, but I just wanted to tell you that I think that the Mod was wrong to reprimand you like that. Those other silly people started it by posting rude comments, afterall! :mad: I hope you don't get banned from the Dis, but if you are, let us know where you'll be. Those people on the community board can get awfully mean. That's why I try to avoid that thread altogether, and mostly go to the TR or DVC sections.
Take care and don't let that Mod get to ya. You have my support (for all its worth ;))
Jen

Hi Farrah!
I normally lurk on your TR, but I just wanted to tell you that I think that the Mod was wrong to reprimand you like that. Those other silly people started it by posting rude comments, afterall! :mad: I hope you don't get banned from the Dis, but if you are, let us know where you'll be. Those people on the community board can get awfully mean. That's why I try to avoid that thread altogether, and mostly go to the TR or DVC sections.
Take care and don't let that Mod get to ya. You have my support (for all its worth ;))
Jen

I agree :thumbsup2 . I just stick to the trip planning boards only now too. Keeps me out of trouble :) . That really stinks, I read all the post on her thread. So much for starting a postive weight loss thread :sad2: . I also try to stick with posting on the resorts or trip reports board because lots of us already know each other a bit from our trippies.

Hey girls.... just wanted fill you in since Farrah can't....

She was "banned" "blocked" whatever you call it ... for a month... she isn't sure if she'll even bother coming back, but she'll make that decision when the time comes.

PM me if you want to know where she'll be in the mean time....

It sickens me that folks would behave like this... and on a DISNEY board no less! What ever... there is a reason I stick to 2 threads outside of the TR/PTR section....

Hey girls.... just wanted fill you in since Farrah can't....

She was "banned" "blocked" whatever you call it ... for a month... she isn't sure if she'll even bother coming back, but she'll make that decision when the time comes.

PM me if you want to know where she'll be in the mean time....

It sickens me that folks would behave like this... and on a DISNEY board no less! What ever... there is a reason I stick to 2 threads outside of the TR/PTR section....

That is messed up that's she's been blocked! I don't understand why people behave so badly sometimes.

I don't really know Farrah that well but except from chatting on these boards and she is definitely one of the sweetest PPL out there and she wasn't even rude. At least not in my opinion.Hopefully she'll come back and not let it bother her.

Well , I was gone one day and I guess I missed what happend...but please tell Farrah she will be greatly missed...

Did you ever have someone that you read their post and you say... I can relate to this person... That is ow I felt when I read Farrahs post... Then I realized she was just like me, battling weightloss and happy to admit she needed to lose weight... I then thought , wow I really can relate...
Then i saw she was trying to lose weight and again thought...Wouldnt it be great to be able to work together and encourage people like us and we can all do this together....

I really felt like farrah was down right a good honest person, i enjoyed reading her posts..Her kids and family were beautiful...

I am not sure what took place... but i am shocked that anyone would get their feathers in a ruffle over someone starting a losing weight thread...

In the world of a scarey economy, illness, and death... you would think a harmless thread about fellow DIS'er wanting to help each other would be HARMLESS....

I sure hope Farrah comes back. Their are many of us who would miss her posts, and encouragement.

I really hope the others who cause this nonsense would grow up... was a weight loss thread really worth getting into a hissy fit over... I know there is worse things in life to worry about...

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter