Dane, Farrah, Heath & Javens "dreaming" of dreams TR 8/30-9/6*UPDATE pg 28 9/28*

Well , I was gone one day and I guess I missed what happend...but please tell Farrah she will be greatly missed...

Did you ever have someone that you read their post and you say... I can relate to this person... That is ow I felt when I read Farrahs post... Then I realized she was just like me, battling weightloss and happy to admit she needed to lose weight... I then thought , wow I really can relate...
Then i saw she was trying to lose weight and again thought...Wouldnt it be great to be able to work together and encourage people like us and we can all do this together....

I really felt like farrah was down right a good honest person, i enjoyed reading her posts..Her kids and family were beautiful...

I am not sure what took place... but i am shocked that anyone would get their feathers in a ruffle over someone starting a losing weight thread...

In the world of a scarey economy, illness, and death... you would think a harmless thread about fellow DIS'er wanting to help each other would be HARMLESS....

I sure hope Farrah comes back. Their are many of us who would miss her posts, and encouragement.

I really hope the others who cause this nonsense would grow up... was a weight loss thread really worth getting into a hissy fit over... I know there is worse things in life to worry about...

Angela[/Q

IDK it doesnt make much sense I dont see at as they do but i guess the mod or mod' s did Crazy stuff! You really didnt miss anything I guess they just decided to bann her if you haven't been on her biggest loser thread lately go back up to the top the 2nd post and check it out some mean ppl out there.

Well , I was gone one day and I guess I missed what happend...but please tell Farrah she will be greatly missed...

Did you ever have someone that you read their post and you say... I can relate to this person... That is ow I felt when I read Farrahs post... Then I realized she was just like me, battling weightloss and happy to admit she needed to lose weight... I then thought , wow I really can relate...
Then i saw she was trying to lose weight and again thought...Wouldnt it be great to be able to work together and encourage people like us and we can all do this together....

I really felt like farrah was down right a good honest person, i enjoyed reading her posts..Her kids and family were beautiful...

I am not sure what took place... but i am shocked that anyone would get their feathers in a ruffle over someone starting a losing weight thread...

In the world of a scarey economy, illness, and death... you would think a harmless thread about fellow DIS'er wanting to help each other would be HARMLESS....

I sure hope Farrah comes back. Their are many of us who would miss her posts, and encouragement.

I really hope the others who cause this nonsense would grow up... was a weight loss thread really worth getting into a hissy fit over... I know there is worse things in life to worry about...

Angela

Well said, Angela, I feel the same way! Like Goofy22 said, I didn't know Farrah that well but from reading what was there was just wrong and I really hope she comes back, when she can!

Angela

Well said :thumbsup2 . I hope she comes back too. I agree just plain rude people making trouble on a weight loss thread :mad: . It upsetting to me.

I just got a message from Farrah on another site...I feel so bad for her. I don't have much else to add other than what has already been posted, but I think that it is a little ridiculous to be "banned" for starting a weight loss thread.

Could you tell Farrah to PM me on the enchanted site. I would like to know what got her banned. I had trouble with a diser last year, and they never banned her.
I just got a message from Farrah on another site...I feel so bad for her. I don't have much else to add other than what has already been posted, but I think that it is a little ridiculous to be "banned" for starting a weight loss thread.

Hi ladies! I am back :) For now anyway. I may not post here as much as I use to, as I have found another disney site that has a much more friendly atmosphere, BUT wanted to say thank you all for your kind words..It really was a messed up situation and so out of line in so many ways. Im glad to know I have so many friends over here on the dis. Luv you all!

Anyway...What have I missed?? Fill me in~before I get banned again.:rotfl:

Hi ladies! I am back :) For now anyway. I may not post here as much as I use to, as I have found another disney site that has a much more friendly atmosphere, BUT wanted to say thank you all for your kind words..It really was a messed up situation and so out of line in so many ways. Im glad to know I have so many friends over here on the dis. Luv you all!

Anyway...What have I missed?? Fill me in~before I get banned again.:rotfl:

:rotfl: You haven't missed much. But you will have lots of catching up on trippies I guess. Welcome back :) not that you should have been off the DIS anyway ;) . Still glad to see you back over here :hug: . So what have you been up to??

:goodvibes :grouphug: :hug: I miss you so much! How are the kids?
How was Halloween? What were the boys? Seems like you want to disney and never came back!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

:goodvibes :grouphug: :hug: I miss you so much! How are the kids?
How was Halloween? What were the boys? Seems like you want to disney and never came back!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

aww, thanks sweetie...I missed all you guys too. Luckily I did have contact with Tammy, Tanya, Heather and Alicia, and a few other myspace peeps...so I stayed kinda up to date with all that was going on.
Halloween was awsome..Dane and I were Jack and Sally...and Heath and Javen were Anikin skywalker and Yoda!
Here are a couple pics of Dane and Myself...I still have to upload some of the boys.

Picture021.jpg

Picture043.jpg

We are ready for Christmas...Tis my favorite time of year! I had my tree up 2 days after Halloween LOL I will post teh rest of the pics in a few minutes. :)

How have you been??

Here are a few more pics...
Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

And it is very Christmas-y at my house...I have my living room tree, & my dining room tree up...aswell as one in Heath and one in Javens rooms. :goodvibes

Living room tree
Picture067.jpg

Picture068-1.jpg

dining room tree, just a small one cause my dining room is VERY small.
Picture079.jpg

I have more pics but dont want to overload everyone, as it is only my first day back on Dis. ;)

I do hope everyone has been well, and those that have already been to disney and back...I hope you had a fanfrickintasitc time, and I will try to get all caught up on your reports as soon as I can.:hug:

Oh new friendly Disney site? Do share please. While I do love the dis boards I do feel like it is becomeing a less friendly atmosphere to chat in. Some people are getting to be just rude and nasty to others. Sorry to hear you were banned all this time, I totally love reading your posts. Can't wait for more!

HI! Farrah,
So glad to see you back here girl!:hug: Love the trees I can't believe Christmas is so close! Your way ahead of me I'm just trying to get together what I'm going out for on Black Friday! Then I'll be decorating! Those Halloween pics are awesome you all looked so good.

OH you guys look so great. That is the cutest costumes ever. I love yodi!!!!! Boy I missed you! What a great family you are! Your trees look great. I won’t decorate till after Thanksgiving. Buying a fake tree this year!
We usually do only real. But they are going to be so high in price, and I want to go green!
I have to say one more time how much I missed you! :hug:

Oh new friendly Disney site? Do share please. While I do love the dis boards I do feel like it is becomeing a less friendly atmosphere to chat in. Some people are getting to be just rude and nasty to others. Sorry to hear you were banned all this time, I totally love reading your posts. Can't wait for more!

aww, Thank you! I too think there are alot of rude peeps on this board..However I have met some wonderful people on here too. I will PM you the info :)

HI! Farrah,
So glad to see you back here girl!:hug: Love the trees I can't believe Christmas is so close! Your way ahead of me I'm just trying to get together what I'm going out for on Black Friday! Then I'll be decorating! Those Halloween pics are awesome you all looked so good.
Thanks girl! :)
No black Friday shoppin for me...i did that one year and swore I would never do it again. WOOOT for you bein brave and doin it though....let me know how it goes.:goodvibes
OH you guys look so great. That is the cutest costumes ever. I love yodi!!!!! Boy I missed you! What a great family you are! Your trees look great. I won’t decorate till after Thanksgiving. Buying a fake tree this year!
We usually do only real. But they are going to be so high in price, and I want to go green!
I have to say one more time how much I missed you! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I missed you aswell babe!

Dane and I had a real tree one time before we had kids and it had a nest of praying mantis' in it...the nest hatched and OMGOODNESS there were thousands of tiny baby praying mantis' droping from the tree...Dane lifted up the tree and carried the whole thing outside- that was the end of real trees for us LOL

I told you already how much I love your trees! ;) And the pic of your guys on the couch....the best. That's one of the sweetest pics you've put up. YIKES....:scared1: I'd stop going for the live trees too after that!!! My MIL went home today so things are finally back to normal!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter