• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DaveInTN’s Off-Site, Off-Topic, Off His Rocker Trip Report (Updated w/FINAL DAY)

Here's proof that Ms. White is a less than faithful woman....

snow_white_kissing_dopey_disney_poster-p228527888164342721vfsiv_210.jpg

"Oh, I just love those men of mine!" - Snow White.

Thank you, Deb, for helping prove my point that that broad just can't be trusted. :lmao:

Thank you, Deb, for helping prove my point that that broad just can't be trusted. :lmao:

Dave-

That ain't all.

I saw Ms. White on Halloween night.

She apparently was shacked up with a demented looking clown in an RV on the 700 loop, just down from our campsite.

I have some photos of this.

I'll be posting them in my TR.

And, I'll try to be careful with my words here, since I know you are infatuated with this trollop, but I have to say I think she has let herself go.

You'll see.

I don't know what you see in her.

TCD

Whoa whoa whoa.....we need to be perfectly clear here.

I see NOTHING in her.

In fact, she is reprehensible.

And I am happily married to It's Not Cindy.

But I look forward to your report, TCD.

Whoa whoa whoa.....we need to be perfectly clear here.

I see NOTHING in her.

In fact, she is reprehensible.

And I am happily married to It's Not Cindy.

But I look forward to your report, TCD.

To mis-quote my old friend Bill S.: Methinks thou dost protest too much.

You see NOTHING in her?

Then why are you always stalking the poor girl?

And why the restraining order?

DIT + SW = TLA

TCD

Friday, October 22nd (cont)

DSCF3977.jpg

And why have I posted these again?

Because those two pictures embody what this is all about.

Fort Fiends and Musket Mickey.

Sure, my family and I hit all the parks, including the 5th theme park, we ate so much we could have fueled our van all the way on bottled Ohhhh-HANA, we had a great time with each other and we made memories that we will all cherish forever. But what moment on the trip ranks right up there for me? Our visit with Debbie and Donnie…two wonderful Fiends that I am blessed to call friends. And we got together on the best porch in all of America. Yeah, Disney is great, but I can’t see myself wanting to return year after year to stay at some hotel and do parks from morning to night. After now staying off-site, away from the Fort, I really do feel we have something different. We are so lucky to have the Fort, but more importantly, we are blessed to have each other.

Long live the Fort Fiends, and long live Musket Mickey!

I just got some time to finish reading your TR and when I read this post I starting crying, Rich just came in and asked why I was crying and I tried to read it and couldn't stop the tears. I know just what you mean. I love going with my Family. But feel so lucky to have found a second Family in all of you.
I just came back from a weekend spent with fiends and feel so lucky to have found all of you. We laugh, cry and have fun together.
Well said Long Live the Fiends!!!!

To mis-quote my old friend Bill S.: Methinks thou dost protest too much.

You see NOTHING in her?

Then why are you always stalking the poor girl?

And why the restraining order?

DIT + SW = TLA

TCD

Hmm, with this post one has to wonder if virtual relationships with cartoon characters is a new fad of men on the boards....Hmmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter