DDA Chapter 27

I am so sorry. After reading the last page (rather the the first) AFTER I posted I see that someone is going through a rough time. I hope I did not offend and seem insensitive. This thread thing is very confusing to me! I don't understand where to find someone to make a request to. :( just desperate to replace the ruined shirts I have. So sorry

Welcome!! You are right that you wandered into a thread that is not about DISigns. We are the "old" DISigners that started it all here on the DIS, but most of us don't do designs anymore. We have been given this thread to keep up our friendships. However, if you go here you will find out how to ask for a custom-made DISign. Those folks are very talented. Good luck!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

Good morning, DDA! :sunny:

I was very fortunate to be able to book a "bounceback" offer for our November trip. I already had 7 nights at Beach Club with a CM Friends and Family discount (thanks to a very good friend who now works at WDW) but I added on a night at AKL Club Level to the beginning of the trip. The 35% discount is not quite as good as what we are getting at BC, but I was delighted to be able to get Club Level this close to 180 days out. :yay: Now I just need to find decent airfare. :eek:

I am so sorry. After reading the last page (rather the the first) AFTER I posted I see that someone is going through a rough time. I hope I did not offend and seem insensitive. This thread thing is very confusing to me! I don't understand where to find someone to make a request to. :( just desperate to replace the ruined shirts I have. So sorry

No worries at all!' It's a little confusing when you first start up around here. Hope you can find your designs!

Although I wish you had an answer for "WHY" I am happy to hear that things are not looking as bleak as you had feared. :yay: for some good news!

I'm good with where we are. It's been that way since I came into the picture do its the norm for me. I just wish I was more patient about it sometimes. I know I get upset at him for forgetting sometimes when I shouldn't.

I know sometimes Phil is curious about what actually happened and gets frustrated that know one knows or even seems interested in finding out. However I'm just happy with the doctor believing things should stay pretty static. I've always worried that it would just keep getting worse.

okay who all has ordered cakes from WDW bakery. I am thinking of ordering a cake for my birthday next year. Need to figure out how big and where from all help greatly appreciated.

okay who all has ordered cakes from WDW bakery. I am thinking of ordering a cake for my birthday next year. Need to figure out how big and where from all help greatly appreciated.

I don't know the answer for you on this one, Jennifer. I do know that there is a thread somewhere here on the DIS about ordering cakes. Good luck!

Happy Friday, everyone.

45 years ago tonight Bob and I had our first date. When I look at what I just wrote it makes me feel old!! :rotfl:

I don't know the answer for you on this one, Jennifer. I do know that there is a thread somewhere here on the DIS about ordering cakes. Good luck!

Ive read that thread, just wanted Opinions from people I know and trust.:)

Elizabeth has ordered cakes before. I usually just run to the market and get one. One year I went to the Walmart, got a cake balloons and little tinkerbell gifts and had Chris get the boys out of the room when I came back. I set it up, left the room and called to say I was just getting back with groceries, the came to the car to help me carry stuff in and were totally surprised :rolleyes1

MothersDay2011.jpg

Happy Mother's Day. I hope you all are pampered by your family today!!

Elizabeth has ordered cakes before. I usually just run to the market and get one. One year I went to the Walmart, got a cake balloons and little tinkerbell gifts and had Chris get the boys out of the room when I came back. I set it up, left the room and called to say I was just getting back with groceries, the came to the car to help me carry stuff in and were totally surprised :rolleyes1

thanks Deb, how are you feeling?

I'm still sick each day. I'm waiting for the biopsy results. One of them is for Celiac Disease so maybe that's key? I have no idea. I feel fine if I don't eat for the most part, but once I eat It starts all over again.

Thanks for asking

Deb

Hello everyone,

I haven't stopped in here for a while. Deb I hope they find out what's going on soon.

My surgery seemed to go well, but there are some issues that have come up, he removed quite a bit of calcification from the achilles tendon, but the xrays show that there is still more, and at Wednesday's visit it looks like this incision is trying to get infected. He did start anti biotics and take a culture to find out what is actually going on.

I'm still hoping that things will work out and this will be the end of this.

Debbie I hope they can get you back on you feet (literally) soon.

My biopsies all came back negative, but my symptoms haven't subsided. Not sure what they will do next. Can't get back into the GI doc until June 4.

I hope everyone else is fairing well.

Miss talking with you guys.

Deb

Good afternoon, DDA! :sunny:

Bob and I just returned from a trip to Norfolk, VA for a VFMC State Convention. It was held at the beautiful Norfolk Waterside Sheraton and we had a Club Level room with a view of the harbor. Outside our balcony, across the water, the view was of naval ship rehabs. I was in meetings all day but Bob had a ball watching those goings-on! :goodvibes.

0516130728a_zps3db7b47c.jpg

0516131346c_zps69fc1a99.jpg

Deb and Debbie - I am so sorry to hear that you two are not up to par yet and that there are still issues you have to deal with. :hug:

Hi, everyone! Sorry I have been MIA, but things are really topsy-turvy in my life, right now, and I'm not exactly a ray of sunshine!

For the most part, the kids are doing well. It's Leslie that we are really having issues with. Over the last year, she has had some OCD tics creep in, and they are really getting out of hand! It's scaring her, and she ends most nights in tears, because she doesn't understand why she is doing these things. We are in the process of finding her a therapist, but Alan's work has cut back on insurance (again), and it's difficult to find a good psychologist on our plan. Keep your fingers crossed that we can work it out soon!

Alan has, for all intents and purposes, finished his graduate school. Instead of taking 3 years, he has finished in 2! Hooray! He still has to finish his thesis documentary, defend it, and take his "comps" next fall. That means we won't see him much this summer! Still, it will be nice to get that degree, so he can start putting some feelers out for alternate employment!

As for me, I've joined a friend of mine in putting together a website, and that is taking up a ton of my time. More than it should, really, but when you are a computer idiot (like I am), things take longer than they should. Once the site is built, things will slow down, and I'll simply have to write some articles each month for her. The extra money will come in handy, I do have to say.

Other than that, we are looking forward to Disneyland in a couple of weeks!!!

Debbie - I really hope that your foot gets better this time around! It's gone on too long.

Deb - I could say the same thing for you! This sickness has gone on for WAY TOO LONG!!! You mentioned that it might be Celiac. Have you tried cutting out wheat, etc? It might be a pain, but if it helps, it could be worth it! I hate that you are still sick!

Elin - Thanks for posting all that you do on Facebook! Sometimes, it's all I can do to check over there! I love the pictures that you post from your amazing dinners!!! Sure looks like you have some wonderful options! Jealous!!!

Ok, back to the grind! I've got a week's worth of laundry staring at me, and I still have more writing to do!

Elin - Thanks for posting all that you do on Facebook! Sometimes, it's all I can do to check over there! I love the pictures that you post from your amazing dinners!!! Sure looks like you have some wonderful options! Jealous!!!

I think you may be the first one to say they like that I post over there so much!! :rotfl:

I wish you the best with Leslie. Poor thing. :(

Glynis we had Hunter evaluated for OCD earlier this year. He does have OCD, but it turns out that he had an anxiety disorder that we didn't know he had. They started him on Zoloft and not only is his anxiety and irrational fears better, but I don't notice the OCD tendancies anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter