DDC XXIX: We’re Over 750 Dads, With A Disney Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you'll be hanging around Mickey's house 8/21-8/28? I think the only day I am unavailable is the 25th. We'll be at Discovery Cove that day. If not, i am still planning to come solo in January.

You never know. Have to drive the Pirate Princess to arrive at school no later than the 13th. Will probably stay there a week to see how she is doing at practice and provide moral support. So, I will be driving past Orlando sometime during your trip. A lot will depend on how tired I am. Thought about seeing Barry and a few others while they were there last year but was too beat to make the effort.

Funny how we all have more free time at work than at home, isn't it.:thumbsup2 Glad you could make it.

This is absolutely the truth. I keep meaning to check in on my fantasy football team at home since it's blocked here. But i can't! no free time at home!!

Dang, page 3. I got caught actually doing some work this afternoon. :lmao:

Randall, since we are 700 dads with a Disney problem, is that problem we don't live there or vacation there enough? Or, is this a problem to be solved by the end of this thread?

No complaints here either.:lmao::lmao: Just having a little fun with you since Philip hasn't been around.

I know. There are no complaints here because there is no one else here. Otherwise, there would be screams - and not the good ones.

Randall, since we are 700 dads with a Disney problem, is that problem we don't live there or vacation there enough? Or, is this a problem to be solved by the end of this thread?

Norm, that is the answer I give people when they stop and ask me. "What is the DISDads?". :lmao:

Page 3 - geeezzzzzz. But, best for me to date - OK so now I ended up on the top of page 4 - ugh!

Man the new place still smells sort of new but by page 4 Barry has already soiled it! :rotfl2:

Found it... sorry to hear about your dad... prayers Darcy.

My father is going through similar issues with his heart. Not fun!

Without sifting through that mess... what's up with your dad Darcy??

He has been having chest pain and shortness of breath when he was walking and they had done a few tests in the past but didn't find a whole lot. When it continued they made an appointment for him at the cardiac unit for a couple of days of tests, stress test yesterday and a dye test today. Not sure if it was as a result of today's test but they determined he had an artery that was blocked quite badly so they put in a stent.

My mother called DW this afternoon to tell us and she called me at work. Caught me completely off guard because I was told yesterday went well and they were just back to finish the tests today. I haven't talked to them yet but apparently he is feeling better. Still waiting to talk to the doctor again the last I heard.

Just spoke with my dad. He's home from the hospital and says he's feeling fine. Said they told him to take it easy for 48 hours and no sex for 4 months. To which my mother replied 4 weeks you old fool.

Old people! :lmao:

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

He has been having chest pain and shortness of breath when he was walking and they had done a few tests in the past but didn't find a whole lot. When it continued they made an appointment for him at the cardiac unit for a couple of days of tests, stress test yesterday and a dye test today. Not sure if it was as a result of today's test but they determined he had an artery that was blocked quite badly so they put in a stent.

My mother called DW this afternoon to tell us and she called me at work. Caught me completely off guard because I was told yesterday went well and they were just back to finish the tests today. I haven't talked to them yet but apparently he is feeling better. Still waiting to talk to the doctor again the last I heard.

Glad they caught in time! Praying for a quick recovery.

This is absolutely the truth. I keep meaning to check in on my fantasy football team at home since it's blocked here. But i can't! no free time at home!!

Stupid work. They just don't get it.

Norm, that is the answer I give people when they stop and ask me. "What is the DISDads?". :lmao:

Oh.

Page 3 - geeezzzzzz. But, best for me to date - OK so now I ended up on the top of page 4 - ugh!

Well, you gotta start somewhere. You're not as bad as Steve. :lmao:

Man the new place still smells sort of new but by page 4 Barry has already soiled it! :rotfl2:

You get a txt message and could only make page 4. :confused3 :lmao:

Prayers for a full recovery.

Looks like y'all went and started a new thread while I was lurking one the old one, watching it be shut down. Guess I need to pay more attention to what's going on around me.

I gotta come visit the dads more often. Especially with a trip to the world coming up in 25 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter