DDC XXIX: We’re Over 750 Dads, With A Disney Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that the “tags” assigned to the new thread have changed form our traditional list of:
“bacon, cheeseballs, dads, dole whips, men “

To now read: “team beverly rules!, team dole whip drools! “

Sly Randall… sly. :rotfl2:

:eek:

Whoa! I an getting a nervous tick just thinking about that. I am an avid pre-planner and I couldn't imagine waiting last minute - ADRs are hard enough to get for summer at 4 - 5 months out. Good luck, sir!

We did that this past June. Showed up for a week on property with only two ADRs and no specific plan.

It was a different way of taking on The World, but worked nearly as well as having a detailed battle plan.

Sports update. DS scored 11 points in a one point hoops victory last night to move the team to 4-1. DD scored 8 in a blow out victory a short time after and a 3-1 record to start the season. We all went out for ice cream after so everyone wins!

Carry on gentlemen. Off to see what I missed last night.

You never know. Have to drive the Pirate Princess to arrive at school no later than the 13th. Will probably stay there a week to see how she is doing at practice and provide moral support. So, I will be driving past Orlando sometime during your trip. A lot will depend on how tired I am. Thought about seeing Barry and a few others while they were there last year but was too beat to make the effort.

Keep it on the radar and we'll give it a shot if you are up to it. I'll buy you a couple of Dole Whips and we'll have Starbucks throw some caffeine shooters in there to keep you awake.

Dang, page 3. I got caught actually doing some work this afternoon. :lmao:

I hope you learned your lesson.:lmao::lmao:

Sports update. DS scored 11 points in a one point hoops victory last night to move the team to 4-1. DD scored 8 in a blow out victory a short time after and a 3-1 record to start the season. We all went out for ice cream after so everyone wins!

I hope you sprang for the large cone.

Well done to the kids!

Good job!

Congrats to the kids. Nice stats.

Keep it on the radar and we'll give it a shot if you are up to it. I'll buy you a couple of Dole Whips and we'll have Starbucks throw some caffeine shooters in there to keep you awake.

Will do. And if I show up, I am going to want something stronger.

So goal setting, early on a Thursday is a good idea then. I like it.

So long as we’re all agreed that the goal being set here it to reach a Zen like state of complete and perfect inebriation.

meditation.gif

I hope you sprang for the large cone.

Well done to the kids!

DD had the marshmallow Sundae in a waffle bowl dipped in chocolate. DS had the same old vanilla cone he always has. That kid needs to loosen up a little.:lmao::lmao: Of course if you want to know the fist 150 digits in Pi, he's your man.

Congrats to the kids. Nice stats.

Will do. And if I show up, I am going to want something stronger.

Then it will have to be in EPCOT where we can turbo boost the alcohol.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just got back from a project site meeting. Always nice to be outside when it's pouring buckets of rain.:sad2:

Woo Hoo!
We may be able to get a meet in. We will be there July 30 - Aug 6.
August 5. My wife and I will be attempting to ride ToT 13 times. Feel free to join in!:thumbsup2

So long as we’re all agreed that the goal being set here it to reach a Zen like state of complete and perfect inebriation.
Those are some pretty fancy words when all you're try to say is "falling down drunk."

Man you guys are chatty... Posted on page 220something on the last thread and it is about to be closed.

Congrats! I love the smiling pic - that is why cameras were invented. To save special moments like that. :goodvibes

Cute. Nice Disney outfit.

Adorable...

She's a cutie!

That's a smile that will make all your troubles disappear!

Congrats! :thumbsup2

She's ADORABLE :goodvibes Congats Tim & Melody:thumbsup2

TIMMY! Good to see you around! Cute little kid you've got there!

Good to hear from you sir.
If you’ve got to have a reason to be absent from these here boards…
Then this is just about the best one…

A belated Happy Birthday to Gabriella
Lovely little girl there Tim.
Thank you all for the comments.... I went through about 15 pages to find these. Sorry if there were others that I missed.:smokin:

Barry what are your dates for Aug?

I dont get in untill the 17th

Darcy, glad your dad is doing good. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Work $@(%$...
This has been a public service announcement.
We now return you to DDC-XXIX already in progress.

I remember doing stuff like that back in my misspent youth, and then again when our boy was that young. Operating on that little sleep can allow you to see the world in a rather different light.

A slightly demented one… but certainly different.

Hang in there it does get better.

Red Bull didn’t exist back then (yah I’m ancient). Caffeine pills did though…
I don’t recommend them either.
It seems, at my work at least, that the code of conduct ends at the break room. A Red Bull Emergency is when you go into work running on 90 minutes of sleep. I also put in for a more family friendly shift and full time. Hoping it comes through this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter