Dear Aengus ...

haha well looks like you all got the tag fairy's attention LOL

Lets see who can pwn :)

I know the Tag Fairy ;) but I can't be bribed. You can try though.... heh :teeth:

You might think you know! ;)

Oh my gosh! They can edit posts too? I'll never believe anything you guys ever write in your posts again!! :)

I swear, that was NOT me!!

(arg, and I hit "edit" instead of "quote" for myself! You lame.oh!)

boo hoo, me with no tag ;)

I will survive!

Edit : Pink - gasp - can you hook me up with the tag-fairy?!!???

The Tag Fairy must still be around right now, since a new tag was just given a little bit ago.

Who on here is a lurker? More than likely, that's who the Tag Fairy is.

ETA: Congrats, mikeyandscoobyx2 on the new tag!

ZOMG - gasps faints. hmm i think the tag-fairy is warning me!! LOL. uh, is that a restraining order? hmm.. YEAH!!! YAY YAYAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA - hyperventilating -

:woohoo: rofl, that just made my day.. hmm for the fact i almost got killed in volleyball :scared1:

i guess it just goes to show when you annoy people to much they give up.

here is my lesson : Do something wrong the first time, so a person wont ask you to do it again! although im sure this has nothing to do with getting a tag lol... :rotfl:

Yeah... I know there are enough mistakes on DIS for there to be two of us. XD

*COUGHFAIRYCOUGH* :rolleyes1 :confused3

This should help with that nasty cough!
Ludens%20Cherry%20cough%20drops.JPG

Rofl! The tag fairy is a little mischievous here if you ask me.

No offense, Mike, but the "Self-Proclaimed Unofficial DIS Grammar Police" would not use grammar like that, would she? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter