Dear Aengus ...

No offense, Mike, but the "Self-Proclaimed Unofficial DIS Grammar Police" would not use grammar like that, would she? :teeth:

hmm you got me there. but it says YOU said it, so i dont know what else to say ;)

but you did get me, i admit that LOL!! :upsidedow

:wizard:

I want to say, be careful what you wish for from the tag fairy, i had a tag and it was red. i dont remember what it said to start with but anyway i had mentioned i wish it was another color because red looked slutty on me, well not only did my color change but i got a new tag and it said,

Owner wanted color changed beacause red makes her feel slutty!!

i hated i lost them but they were accidently deleted. Soooo.. LOL be careful what you wish for.. LOL

Congrats on the tag Mike :)

Hmm .. the tag fairy comes to visit my thread and gives someone else a tag ..what's that about?? Do you think the tag fairy doesn't understand my Aussie/American accent? :confused3

Congrats on the tag Mike :)

Hmm .. the tag fairy comes to visit my thread and gives someone else a tag ..what's that about?? Do you think the tag fairy doesn't understand my Aussie/American accent? :confused3

I was hijaaked by the tag fairy! This thread is supposed to be about me :rotfl:

You can make it about you again....just keep typing.

I can turn this back around to Aengus....

Just give me a few hours today to get some things done and I'll come back with pictures..... heh ;)

I can turn this back around to Aengus....

Just give me a few hours today to get some things done and I'll come back with pictures..... heh ;)

uhhh uhhh... so you guys really think the tag fairy is female????? :confused3

Dear Aengus,

Whatcha gonna do when you find out your girl Lily is a playah like you? :cool2:

Sorry Aengus, but you have some competition going on. All the guys seem to heart Lily :( Sigh.... What are you and me gonna do.... :idea:

Had to resort to the only thing I could think of to get a little attention...

2u9obom.jpg

But sigh... no, he just wanted to talk about the "real" Lily...

15ojn7t.jpg

AHHH! Another Lily groupie joins in! What is this? A conspiracy?? Lily.. Lily.. Lily... that's all I ever hear now...

2j60jh5.jpg

It continues..... sigh... hey guys, but what about me, me, me!!

33p8z6g.jpg

Pete just has to remind me I'm breaking VMK values..... as he breaks my heart, making me go back to plain ole' Pink

315bqs7.jpg

I want Aengus!!! :love:

20jolt2.jpg

hahaha

Well the good news is I am a playah ROFL

I can be your boy for magic :)

hahaha

Well the good news is I am a playah ROFL

I can be your boy for magic :)

Now be specific as to your magic. Word travels fast in VMK. Alot of peeps got bling, I dont think that is the magic your talking about. LOL.

hahaha I will be your boy for ANY magic :)

I will just be your boy for longer if its good magic :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter