Dear Aengus ...

hahaha I will be your boy for ANY magic :)

I will just be your boy for longer if its good magic :rotfl:

Hmmm...I want you for the whole magic month.. I have good magic ;)

Lily needs to be taught a lesson... heh

hahaha

Well the good news is I am a playah ROFL

I can be your boy for magic :)

Ok, new song for you to parody:

The theme from "Shaft". :laughing: Can you dig it? ;)

And Pink's melodrama had me giggling here at work! :rotfl2:

I had no idea this conversation was going on over here. I just want to say that you people are sick sick sick.

I'm no player, my heart is true. Just look at Lily's big sparkly eyes... :love:

(Awww... she's just so cute.... heh)

PUSH!!!

bf52ps.jpg

Oh my word! I just noticed KrazyPete's new avatar! So laughing right now... but I'm also grrrr'ing inside too!! Just so you know, Crazy! ;)

That's really me, right?????

2ibm2iv.jpg

Really really REALLY resisting the urge to draw facial hair on this picture.... :rolleyes1

Just want to say, the pictures I posted today were real, not staged. The guys were having fun going on and on about how much they enjoyed Lily (sigh), and I was having fun teasing them and giving them a hard time ;).

I posted these pics because I knew that Lily reads here, and I wanted her to know that she is loved and admired even behind the scenes (they had no idea I was snapping pics). Hosts work their butts off, and I wanted them to know it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated around here. :goodvibes

Two boots and two pushes later.... I still like you, Lily! :hug:

hahaha

Well the good news is I am a playah ROFL

I can be your boy for magic :)

Can't I take one night off to go to the Velvet Sessions at the Hard rock Hotel to see Starship without you getting into trouble???

Pink, I will rent him to you for a good price for 10 days starting this Thursday while I am off at WDW!

All you need to do is ask your Tag Fairy friend why poor little Fly still does not have a tag after over 2 years..........:confused3

I can hear the TF now: "Lets give Fly a really cool tag soon, just as soon as she gets her flying carpet magic pin............"

Fly

(Awww... she's just so cute.... heh)

PUSH!!!

bf52ps.jpg

:rotfl2: Oh, I didn't realize how I unwittingly added to your misery by having a signature pic of me with Lily! I should get some brownie points from Lily for having her in my signature. I would accept brownies, too. Especially if they're really fudgy...:cloud9:

Of course, I can see exactly why Lily would boot you from your own room. Thank you for not defacing my picture. :laughing:

Oh my word! I just noticed KrazyPete's new avatar! So laughing right now... but I'm also grrrr'ing inside too!! Just so you know, Crazy! ;)

That's really me, right?????

2ibm2iv.jpg

Really really REALLY resisting the urge to draw facial hair on this picture.... :rolleyes1

I saw that new avatar and cracked up at that, as well. I think Lily is really enjoying this newfound attention. ;)

Can't I take one night off to go to the Velvet Sessions at the Hard rock Hotel to see Starship without you getting into trouble???

Pink, I will rent him to you for a good price for 10 days starting this Thursday while I am off at WDW!

All you need to do is ask your Tag Fairy friend why poor little Fly still does not have a tag after over 2 years..........:confused3

I can hear the TF now: "Lets give Fly a really cool tag soon, just as soon as she gets her flying carpet magic pin............"

Fly

Egad? Your gone for 10 days... whatever will I do? :rotfl:

- dusts off little black book -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter