December 4,2004 !!!

We'll be right there with homework - - - my son's kindergarten teacher just gave us a stack of papers to do while we're gone :rolleyes:

See everyone in a couple days!!
lisa

THREE "books" size moving boxes of school supplies that my boss has kindly agreed to ship to the ship - now all I have to do is get US there! Can't wait to meet you all.

Well almost done packing here. The trip is finally here and we leave in the morning. My children are excited to say the least.

Ann: I just spoke to my nephew and he has been having alot of computer problems the last couple of days. He has been unable to send e-mail.

Adelle: I mentioned to my husband about the nightcap at the bar and he said he will be there if he isn't sleeping. He will probably be wearing a mickey head red, white & blue pin on his shirt.

Hope everyone has a safe journey and see you all about the Magic. We will be at the Hyatt at the airport tomorrow.

Done packing here. been a horrific day. i will be so happy to sit on the verandah and do nothing. See you on Saturday.

Same here, Linda.

DH is sick with a cold and he's MEAN...lol I'm about ready to de-mean him
if you get my drift.....lol He won't take anything for it...wants it to go away
"naturally"....well, he's had it for a week...and it ain't gone nowhere yet....

Anyway, we're packed, all but the dogs stuff. The sitter gets them tomorrow
afternoon....and then DD and I wait for the Mean One to get home and we're off to ORL.

See y'all Saturday at 3......

Phyllis

As an official 12/11/04 Eastern cruiser, I'm putting you people on notice. Bring back our ship in one piece and in good condition. Furthermore, on the morning of 12/11/04, get your tails out of bed early and off the ship so my fellow passengers and I can embark all the sooner. Got it?

:D

Seriously guys, have fun! (And seriously, bring our ship back in good order.)

Sam

As a request from Lisa (lbgraves) I am attaching a photo of the Magic as she is docked in Port Canaveral on Saturday morning 12-4-04. Wishing you all a MAGICal week. :boat:

Magic%2012-4-04.jpg

I was also able to capture the Magic sailing past the Two Palms cam today 12-4-04.

12404tp.jpg

I also caught the Magic for you in Key West (photo below) on Sunday 12-5-04.

Magic%20key%20west%2012-5-04.jpg

Hey Andy! Thanks for the pictures! Tomorrow We'll be in Grand Cayman. Today we had a DIS meet in FlexMom's suite - And guess what? Far from being internet weirdos - these DIS Babes are just what you'd expect - witty, vibrant, charming women! Wish you were here!

So, is anyone totally back to normal yet? I thought that I would be by the end of the week. The laundry...well it took forever. I think that there were 10 loads and a little left over for 2 loads. The tree is finally decorated and everything for that is back in the garage. However, last night while watching TV we heard something in the wall and that led us to the closet under the stairs where for the past 2 weeks a very plump and happy mouse has been living. I store SO much in there! It ate up my wrapping paper...but was picky so the dye on some of the rolls must not taste as good as the others...and ate anything that it could get to with chocolate. I also discovered that it was in the pantry this morning when I made DS's lunch. :( I cleaned the carpet in the closet this morning so that is ready to go and I bought some rubbermaid containers to pack everything for the holidays in. DH said that he will deal with the pantry when he gets home. Oh, I just can't take anything else right now!!! The house is a wreck. Most of it is clean...except the pantry right now...but the clutter from all of this is driving me nuts!!! I NEED A CRUISE!!!! LOL!

We have already talked about what to do next year since we will be gone for Christmas with the 12/17 cruise & WDW. Maybe I can avoid the decorating thing? We also need to decide if Santa will come before or after the cruise for the bigger things.

Ahh...last week we were leaving the pool to get ready to watch the 2 pm showing of Dreams...just close my eyes & relax. :)

Hi there! It was great to meet so many of you and I can't wait to see some of the pix we took together. Lisa & I must have been on the same wavelength - I can't tell you how much tips from this board helped - go farther down the CC Beach, go on the galley tour, get up close to the stage for the deck party, etc. We had a great time and booked for 11/17/06 - two years out, but at least it's something to look forward to. This time we won't book so many little tours on the ship - once you've done the bridge tour and wine tasting, I think it's enough. Next time I want reading time on Deck 4 with BOTH kids in the clubs! Time to work on trip reports! Oh, did I mention that it was COLD this week at WDW?!! Wow - glad we took those winter clothes!

Welcome home everyone!

LOL! We did run into each other quite a bit once we met, Carol. :wizard: I would like to do the bridge tour next time but will let DH go on the galley tour. It was interesting but like you say, once you see it...

I posted some of the pictures of the decorations on a thread on the main cruise board. I haven't gotten to the other ones yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter