December 4,2004 !!!

Here is the list of DISers and their staterooms that I have gotten from posts. Please update on the thread tonight if I don't have yours yet. I will be printing them up tonight around 10.

DisneyFamilyofFour - Gloria, Joe, Nicole & Joseph - 2124
TChrist05 - Tom & Marilou - 2600
LindaBabe - Linda & Bruce - 6576
Jhalkias - John, Amy, & Sophie 4 - 7012
AnnMorin - Ann, Jay, & Michael 12 - 7120
lbgraves - Lisa, Mike, William 6, & Kaitlyn 4 - 7503
smwf71 - Shawn - 7506
natsmom125 - Phyllis, Jim, & Natalie 11 - 7620
lmschwabby - Lisa, Steve, Tyler 6, Courtney 4, & Conner 1 - 8514
flexsmom - Carol & Ed - 8522
EmilyIngram - Emily & DD 5 -

Still need info:
wdw1972 - Sue
budwmn -
MLKrue -
lsmac - Lisa &

I was surfing all my favorite Grand Cayman sites today and discovered a request for school supplies, back packs and lunch boxes for the kids of native caymanians who have lost everything and may still be living in shelters (many are). I've been searching for something I could do to assist in the recovery effort, and I think this is something I can handle.

Tomorrow at lunch, I'm going to the local dollar store and buying all the crayons, pencils, rulers, chalk, and insulated lunchbags I can find! won't that be fun? My island excursion will be to deliver the goods!

Safe Journey, lbgraves!

Hey everyone!

Getting excited about this all! It hasn't really hit until now, considering I just booked last week!

Speaking of, I have not received my info from Orbitz! So, I do not know my state room # yet. Im going to call in the morning, so I will let you know as I do.

See you all soon!

Emily

Well, looks like Deck 7 is going to be well represented with DIS'ers...... :jumping4:

Phyllis

LOL! That's what I thought too, Phyllis. Last time there were 5 staterooms on the left and 3 on the right. We were always running into each other.

OK, the magnets are printed & ready to be cut out in the morning when my mind isn't as fuzzy. LOL! I think that we are ready for this, but if not I think that we can do without whatever I have forgotten. I just ran up & got DS's dress shoes an hour ago. :earseek: Suit & tie & sneakers...not quite what we were trying for & he would get very upset. He wants to wear ties with everything lately! LOL! There is a growing collection in his closet now.

Good night all! I doubt that I will get to log on tomorrow morning before we leave. DH just doesn't get the need for it. :rolleyes: We will only have 2 1/2 hours after taking DD to school and there is alot to pack into the minivan.

See you guys on the Magic on Saturday!!!! :jumping4: :jumping4: :jumping4: If anything changes PLEASE leave a message for stateroom 7503 so that I we can meet up with you guys!

Linda.....

I physically cannot get out in time to buy all of this stuff by the time we leave.

However, I would like to contribute to this cause.

When you deliver the goods you are purchasing, could you get a mailing address? When I get back home, I will do the same thing.

I always get phone cards for our room hostess, servers, etc...I don't think
I'm even going to have the time to do that....being sick all last week put
me a week behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks....see you Saturday...
Phyllis

Sure I will - and thanks so much for participating. I'm so excited about doing it - one of my favorite parts of traveling is meeting people - and it's all most time!

Safe Journey, LBG.

I will be very interested in sending school supplies also. At this point also, like Phyllis, I still have a lot to do by Friday morning.

On another note: My husband last night saw me on the computer and asked "did you really think it was necessary to spend all that time in the last year on the computer for this trip"?. Can you believe him!!! Totally clueless in how much planning is involved for the whole trip. I already told my husband, brother and SIL to keep any comments to themselves in regard to we should of..........Not to mention the money I was able to save because of these boards also.

Hi all

We have been lurking on the Dis Boards for over a year now and have really enjoyed all of the posts. Not posted until now because all of our questions have been answered by surfing the boards. We will be travelling in from Scotland on Friday via Reykjavik to Orlando and staying at the Hyatt. We are really looking forward to the cruise and maybe say hello to lots of new people. We will be staying in 2062. We wish all Diser's a great cruise. Regards from David and Adele

2003 Wonder and POR
Previously on eight other visits all off site

Dave and Adele..

Welcome...to the group.

I can't remember the times...but a few posts up are the days and times when we are going to all meet.

Try to come and join us.....

Phyllis

Hello Phyllis

Many thanks for the reply. We would like to meet fellow Diser's and have read the posts above.

It will be great to meet and thank people personally for all the great information on the boards I think this will be the best cruise ever.

Whoopie last day at work today, last lot of packing tonight.

Looking forward to saying Hi, :-)
Best wishes

David and Adele
Stateroom 2062

David & Adele: Welcome.....we are also staying at the Hyatt the night before. Our flight from New York gets in around 4:00 p.m. The kids are anxious to go swimming so we will probably be by the pool if it is warm enough. Wish today was my last day of work, have to go to a client tomorrow.

Hello Gloria

Too bad you still have to work Awwwwww.

Our flight should be getting in at around 08:30 pm from Iceland.

Would you like to meet and say hello?

I hope you have a good trip down to Orlando.

I am so looking forward to this break!

Looking forward to saying hello to and meeting fellow Disers.

Best wishes

Adele

Hi all...

WILL FRIDAY NIGHT EVER GET HERE?????????????????????????

Just found out last night DD has TWO major projects due the 15th...the Wednesday after we get back. I'm about ready to lose my mind here! I
could go that school and strangle a couple of teachers!!!!!

I now have to add paper, glue, tape, etc. to my already packed briefcase.

Packed for DD last night...and the PTDQ is going to have to have two suitcases....just for herself....she is taking more shoes than I own.....

OH DISNEY MAGIC...TAKE ME AWAY.........................

So, look for us up on Deck 9...doing HOMEWORK...........I had planned on a little math, a little reading....but not two major projects!!!!!

Later
Phyllis

Phyllis: The shoe comment made me laugh. Nicole just turned six and she is always taking more shoes than I own. I talked her out of bringing two pairs of flips flops over the weekend. Just because they come in every color, does not mean to mean she needs to bring them all. My children will also be doing school work on this vacation. They will be missing nine days so I am having them do assignments every day during the trip.

Adele: Hopefully, by the time your flight gets in my kids will be sleeping. My husband and brother might be hanging out at the hotel bar though. I will check with them. Are you taking DCL transportation? We are taking a private service (Tiffany).

Hope everyones packing is getting done.

Yes we are taking DCL transportation.

And will probably be hanging out at the bar for a nightcap or maybe two Te He

And not much consolation for the children, but I too have assignment work to do whilst on the cruise (I am 49 in Feb 05) If the kids do the work and put the time in now it should save them having to do this later in life Te He

regards

Adele

Isn't lack of assigned homework one of the best parts of having a job (along with the paycheck, of course)? Unfortunately, most of us seem to wind up bringing work home anyway :-( Come ON FRIDAY!

Maybe we should just take an hour a day and have SCHOOL.....

She could slide on math, etc....but two projects....I was freaking out.....
but think I have it under control now.

Just two days.....will it ever happen????

Phyllis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter