December 4,2004 !!!

Very impressive Lisa!!
I changed our ink tanks today in the new printer.. took me probably as long as for you to dismantle and reassemble your entire system:)

Don't be too impressed Ann. This morning when I tried to install the software, it didn't locate the recorder. Then when I tried to let William play a game so I could finish cleaning, it wouldn't recognize drive A as valid. :rolleyes: I just undid everything that took me all day to do & will be calling around trying to find a techie who can help me. :(

O.K...... One cat 6 verandah for 2 adults.......3355.00 minus and CC Club discounts. One cat 11 for 4, DD's (then) 14 and 12 and one friend each.....3211.00. 5071.00 for just the 4 of us in a verandah room. 1495.00 more total, for each to bring a friend and have them deal with the room looking like a bomb hit it. 1495.00 for a week myself and DW can have together.......sounds cheap when I put it like that doesn't it?? And it is still about 4000.00 less than the 10 dayer.

DITTO?

Are you coming??!!!!!! ANTICIPATION!!!!!!!

We just received word that our request for a reservation at Shades of Green (military hotel onsite Disney) has approved us from 11/27 tp 12/3!! So we will be staying on site. Shades of Green is near the golf courses by Poly/Floridian.
HURRAH!!!!

Saw "The Young Black Stallion" today at IMAX. Very good. I hate the IMAX format and my only criticism of the movie was that it wasn't long enough. But then again, I can never get enough horses in my life. I'm obsessed.

Rae

We are DEFINATELY going to be cruising again. I got a price quote from "beaches" for an all inclusive, and DD's said they would rather go on another DCL vacation. We are going on a trip from fathers day to July 4th out west (two weeks), we are trying to sell our house and move up a little (trying to get that done before DD13's 8th grade graduation in May). And oh ya, did i mention I still do have to somehow fit work into my schedule! LOL It looks like the 10 day thing is not going to happen. DW is set on a Western. We've done two 4 nighters and an Eastern, so she is willing to try. I'm going to let the dust settle a little, we were in Michigan in September for a weekend, we were in Vegas in the beginning October, camped at the end of October then WDW Thanksgiving, then the 7 nighter. I forgot what my house looked like!!!

I just picked up the first items for this cruise. :) I already have the over the door thing & laundry basket. We just went to Target & I picked up 4 nice plush Santa hats!!!! We will be all set for pictures with Mickey & Minnie in front of the tree. :) I also want to get us matching scarfs to use on CC with the Christmas decor. :) They were only $1 at 75%. Target Christmas stuff goes 90% on Monday morning, so you might want to grab some tomorrow before they disappear.

We are having an ice storm here in Indiana - don't think we will get past the front door for a day or two!!! Perfect time for me to get the books together to sell on e-bay. The best thing about homeschooling is that I can sell the books back and buy new ones!

I'm really glad Ann started this thread so early -

Rae

I plan to be there bright and early when they open at 8 am tomorrow before taking the kids to preschool. I have a few things that I want to pick up for Ebaying next year & will see if they have any hats left. Will let you know tomorrow what I found. :)

I am excited about getting back to school after three weeks off (one week for my cruise and then two for christmas break) I miss my little kids! HOWEVER, we have a big ice storm bearing down on us, maybe there will be no school. Mike sure is hoping for one more day off!

Oh, by the way, Ann - I have "coined" a new name for my hair color hair.....

AnnMorinRed

It goes well with hot tubs, champagne and diamonds......

Rae

We got about 6 inches here in Northwest Indiana yesterday......looks like we're going to get some "lake effect" today. The temp is dropping like a brick. They're talking about 20-25 below windchills here tonight, tomorrow and Wed......I wonder what it's like at CC??

We had lots of rain and a little freezing, just enough snow to cover the ground. Nothing at all like you are describing!!! I haven't seen the horses in a few weeks - at least I know they are being well taken care of!

I saw Ann's Navigator's on Tony and Barb's site - chuckled at her highlights (Ann, you wino! You do me proud!!!!) Thanks for sharing those with us - helps me decide what we are going to do for the April cruise.

Tom is going on the pilgrimage with us in May - so we've cut back on the April vacation and instead of taking a week at Orlando, just flying in for the cruise. I sure will miss visiting with friends, but this pilgrimage is the highlight of our lives!

We will be staying for a week at Shades of Green in December ($97/night - it's the military hotel on Disney property) and then we can visit.

Still no idea when we will cruise in 2005 - the big 5-0 celebration!!

Rae

wino who me?

We had a two hour delay today because of the ice, no preschool, Boy thoughts of CC flood my head :)

It has been in the 70s for the past 3 days. Makes me scared to think what weather we will be getting here tomorrow. I know this wont last forever.

Anyhow, the kids & I were at Target at 7:50 this morning. Only 2 other people there for the clearance for at least 10 minutes & I knew them. :) I picked up 5 more Santa hats, so if us DISers want to take a picture I will have at least 9. I figure that the kids like to wear them when we go out in December & they should last us a few years.

OK GIRLS....and GUYS.....

WE DID IT.....

BOOKED 12-4-04............

Ann, we are in 7620....maybe we can wave across the hallway
or at least see more of each other next cruise...and maybe I won't get sick and spend 3 days in the cabin.....lol

Rae, looking forward to meeting you...and dd Natalie 11..
A Drama Queen if there ever was one...will LOVE to talk to you about your horses.

And, with Andy's help...I finally figured out the countdown clock...
one little step I forgot.....oh well....

Gotta run gals and guys....school starts tomorrow and we have to start getting up at OH DARK THIRTY.....

Later
Phyllis

:cool:

Phyllis - Welcome Aboard!!
Horses? Me talk about horses?????? You mean you really want ot listen?! Ohhh, girl!!!! You don't know about Pandora's box, do you?

Ann- that countdown clock is running much too slowly!!! So how are the little ones doing?

Looks like Lampskies and family will be joining us also - can't wait! We are going to have them go ride with us when the spring comes - can't wait!!

Busy with homeschooling right now (3rd grade!) and it's going to be a great year for us! I HIGHLY recommend Seton's program - it's rewarding and challenging, but easy to teach and work with!

Baby, it's still cold outside - windchill has gone up to -3! That's a lot better than Lampskies giving me the -28 when he got up this AM!!!!! BRRRRRRRR!

Okay, hot tub time!

Rae

You are definantly lucky not to have to go out in that weather since you homeschool. OK, another benefit. ;) We had to wear the jackets today & it was getting even colder when I took the trash out after dinner. Looks like the ship is filling up. :)

IS anyone interested in making a list with our information on it - I've done it before and frankly, don't want to be the listmaster this time - but it does have benefits.

Any takers?

Good-morning Ron - what's the wind chill???????? I don't even want to look!

Ann - have you ever tried the Piersport Riesling on the wine list? It's our favorite. Sweet white.

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter