December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be joining you also in Dec 2013. I have just come back from a b2b starting Feb 4 to Feb 18 2012. It was awesome. My first cruise.

Welcome aboard. Glad you had an awesome time on your first cruise. Join us on the roll call, the link is in my signature.

I will be joining you also in Dec 2013. I have just come back from a b2b starting Feb 4 to Feb 18 2012. It was awesome. My first cruise.

I too want to :welcome::welcome::welcome: HappyEeyore and family to the cruise. Glad you could join us. Was your b2b on the Dream? My DW and I did a b2b on the Dream last September. We too had a fantastic time while on board the ship. :cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo:

Has everyone been following the Fantasy's journey across the Atlantic? DCL has a journal of the Fantasy's trip over to the U.S. Also, there are some videos to watch. Check it out if you haven't already done so!!!:thumbsup2

I too want to :welcome::welcome::welcome: HappyEeyore and family to the cruise. Glad you could join us. Was your b2b on the Dream? My DW and I did a b2b on the Dream last September. We too had a fantastic time while on board the ship. :cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo:

Has everyone been following the Fantasy's journey across the Atlantic? DCL has a journal of the Fantasy's trip over to the U.S. Also, there are some videos to watch. Check it out if you haven't already done so!!!:thumbsup2

I have been following the crossing and watching the videos. hate that we have to wait so long before we sail.

We are planning on moving to Florida as soon as our house sells. So I am hoping we get to sail her before this trip. If not we will squeeze in a 3 or 4 nighter on the Dream.

I so wish we were in the MK today for the 24 hours...

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Hello Everyone, :wave2:

We just returned from our second Dream cruise. We are booked for Fantasy in January of 2013 and decided to book this December Fantasy while on the second Dream cruise. I put our names on the roll call listing. A pic may be forcoming. Have to get a copywright release from my wife Lynn. :rotfl2:
Catch you all later as time goes on. I'll stay abreast by lurking at times. :surfweb:

Chris

Hello Everyone, :wave2:

We just returned from our second Dream cruise. We are booked for Fantasy in January of 2013 and decided to book this December Fantasy while on the second Dream cruise. I put our names on the roll call listing. A pic may be forcoming. Have to get a copywright release from my wife Lynn. :rotfl2:
Catch you all later as time goes on. I'll stay abreast by lurking at times. :surfweb:

Chris

:welcome: Chris and Lynn, glad you are joining us.

Hi everyone!!! So happy to find this group! DH Sulley and I will be joining y'all on this cruise and are very excited!!! We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary:bride:on this cruise and it will also be our 11th cruise, our very first as PLATINUM

Can't wait to get to know everyone! :goodvibes

Hi everyone!!! So happy to find this group! DH Sulley and I will be joining y'all on this cruise and are very excited!!! We will be celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary:bride:on this cruise and it will also be our 11th cruise, our very first as PLATINUM

Hello Dave and Stephanie,:wave2:

Welcome and an early, very early, happy anniversary. We will be celebrating my wife's birthday. I'm not allowed to say how many years. :laughing: We will also be Platinum on this cruise. Our 10th cruise is going to be this coming January.

Chris

:welcome: aboard Dave and Stephanie. glad you are joining us.

Hello Dave and Stephanie,:wave2:

Welcome and an early, very early, happy anniversary. We will be celebrating my wife's birthday. I'm not allowed to say how many years. :laughing: We will also be Platinum on this cruise. Our 10th cruise is going to be this coming January.

Chris

Thanks, Chris...
Our tenth cruise is this November, our first on the Fantasy!!! We are very excited to sail on her!
As to this being our 35th anniversary, I was but a child bride, you know! :lmao:

:welcome: aboard Dave and Stephanie. glad you are joining us.

Thanks for the welcome! I believe you are the one with the website Rollcall? Can I ask you to take our last name off if it's not necessary? I didn't realize it was not. As to FE, I am pretty sure we will not be participating. Thanks!!

Thanks for the welcome! I believe you are the one with the website Rollcall? Can I ask you to take our last name off if it's not necessary? I didn't realize it was not. As to FE, I am pretty sure we will not be participating. Thanks!!

No problem. I will update the roll call.

Thanks, Chris...
Our tenth cruise is this November, our first on the Fantasy!!! We are very excited to sail on her!
As to this being our 35th anniversary, I was but a child bride, you know! :lmao:

Our January 2013 cruise will be our first on the Fantasy. Just like this cruise, it will be the Western Carribean. Is your November cruise going to be Western or Eastern?
I robbed the cradle when I married Lynn. I was in the Navy and met her in Milwaukee where she lived. I was attending Navy schools at Great Lakes, Chicago and would spend the weekends in Milwaukee.

Chris

Our January 2013 cruise will be our first on the Fantasy. Just like this cruise, it will be the Western Carribean. Is your November cruise going to be Western or Eastern?
I robbed the cradle when I married Lynn. I was in the Navy and met her in Milwaukee where she lived. I was attending Navy schools at Great Lakes, Chicago and would spend the weekends in Milwaukee.

Chris

Our November is an Eastern, the first one, I think, with the stop in San Juan.
We have a Western booked in March 2013, but it's my floater cruise *in case* :rolleyes1

I went to Corps school in Great Lakes.

Our November is an Eastern, the first one, I think, with the stop in San Juan.
We have a Western booked in March 2013, but it's my floater cruise *in case* :rolleyes1

I went to Corps school in Great Lakes.

Not including boot camp, I spent 13 months at Great Lakes attending ET, Electronic Technician, schools. I majored in radar. Our sister class majored in communications. All of us in radar school got orders to communication stations after graduation. All in communications got ship assignments. My first assignment was in the comm station at Annapolis, Maryland. While there I went to schools again, this time for communications. Two years there and then four years at the communication station in Londonderry, Northern Ireland. From there I spent 6 months at Millington, Tennessee, outside of Memphis, attending more radar schools. Then it was off to a Naval Air Station at Beeville, Texas. Ten years in the Navy and decided to get out. Lynn was ready to get out so our two children could settle down. That's the short of it at this time.

Chris

Not including boot camp, I spent 13 months at Great Lakes attending ET, Electronic Technician, schools. I majored in radar. Our sister class majored in communications. All of us in radar school got orders to communication stations after graduation. All in communications got ship assignments. My first assignment was in the comm station at Annapolis, Maryland. While there I went to schools again, this time for communications. Two years there and then four years at the communication station in Londonderry, Northern Ireland. From there I spent 6 months at Millington, Tennessee, outside of Memphis, attending more radar schools. Then it was off to a Naval Air Station at Beeville, Texas. Ten years in the Navy and decided to get out. Lynn was ready to get out so our two children could settle down. That's the short of it at this time.

Chris

I spent the winter of 1977-78 at Corps school and ended up in Keflavik Iceland while all the other females in my class got sent to Italy. :roll eyes:

I got injured and medically discharged before my first enlistment ended. DH Sulley spent 22 years in, first as a Corpsman then as a Journalist, retiring in 1998. Now our oldest son is coming up on his 13th anniversary of his enlistment. Sulley and I both came from military families, so we knew no other life. Now that we are retired and 'pinned' in one place, we find ourselves with itchy feet, hence the cruising! :rotfl:

Hi everyone!

So I can start the roll call on the front page - if you could PM the following info if you want to be added:

Dis name:
Names of travelling (ages of kids too):
Cabin Number:
Early/Late dining:
FE? (Yes/No)
Celebrating:

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

So I can start the roll call on the front page - if you could PM the following info if you want to be added:

Dis name:
Names of travelling (ages of kids too):
Cabin Number:
Early/Late dining:
FE? (Yes/No)
Celebrating:

Thanks!

Thought we were going to use the website for the roll call? If not, let me know I will kill the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter